turns me off - put that shiz away 17 30.91%
Don't really care either way - a cock is a cock 4 7.27%
It is ok as long as it is attached to a full body and face photo 19 34.55%
Only show me that thing when it is about to...well you get the idea 8 14.55%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board
Default A question for the ladies

Do you think a photo of a cock is hot? Is there such thing as a great penis photo? Do you get turned on by just seeing the bone. I personally am not that interested in cock shots. Face, chest body and all that are pleasing to my eye, but I cannot say that I have ever once been turned on by a lonely penis in a photo. Is this just me?
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

None of the poll answers apply to my feeling on it.

Cock shots of some random guy online do nothing for me.... and are just a complete personality turn off. If you're that type of guy... who thinks that's a good idea, then we've got NOTHING in common.

However, if it's a guy I'm seeing or know and it's sort of an organic part of our interactions, then yes... I could and have found them sexy. Because of visual/activity interests that I have, I can definitely find it a turn on, but again - it's ALL about context and intent of delivery. Coming from a sexual partner who knows my own turn ons and such.... yeah, can be HOT.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree with AM. I was going to say the same thing. A random cock shot doesn't do a thing for me. It's just plain boring all by itself. If it comes from someone I'm sleeping with, it's a different story. If he's doing something interesting with it that's a turn on too. But just a random shot of a lone penis, meh.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

None of the poll answers applied to me either because it all depends on varied things for me.
Most of the time, if a guy surprises me with a photo of it, I usually get annoyed...but I do look at it. Most of them look the same- some are downright mediocre.
However...on just two occasions.....I have been surprised by a "beautiful cock". I saved them and looked again....and nope, I'm not embarrassed. Didn't have sex with either guy or cam naked for him or anything like that....didn't even tell him I liked his rod. Just appreciated it for it's aesthetic beauty.

Not all cock is created equal.

That being said......no cock is good if it's attached to a dick. Bottom line.

P.S. If anyone wants me to critique their cock pics for them, just post them here

@ goodthings- who sent you a picture of their cock?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 07-18-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #5
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Don't send me a photo of your cock, even if we were involved. I'd rather just wait and see it up close and in person. Photos of body parts just don't do it for me.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:14 PM   #6
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
I agree with AM. I was going to say the same thing. A random cock shot doesn't do a thing for me. It's just plain boring all by itself. If it comes from someone I'm sleeping with, it's a different story. If he's doing something interesting with it that's a turn on too. But just a random shot of a lone penis, meh.

See the end choice.
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #7
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I still want to know who is passing around cock pictures......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-18-2009, 06:25 PM   #8
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Random cock shots? not really.Now if its a REALLY big cock maybe.
But if its attached to a cute body and face yeah I'l look all day long.
I had a guy email me a "cock and twat" shot and said it was his.
I replied "I don't remember asking you to email me a pic of a very small penis!"
Never got a reply, go figure?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:25 PM   #9
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Random cock shots? not really.Now if its a REALLY big cock maybe.
But if its attached to a cute body and face yeah I'l look all day long.
I had a guy email me a "cock and twat" shot and said it was his.
I replied "I don't remember asking you to email me a pic of a very small penis!"
Never got a reply, go figure?
*high fives*

Old 07-18-2009, 06:27 PM   #10
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks GEF.
GEF I had to rep you...outstanding!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:33 PM   #11
suebeehoney

suebeehoney can now change their title
Default Random Shots

The pics don't do much for me - a cock is a cock is a cock, aside from the varying sizes, of course.

As long as it works, just show it to me when it's time to put it to good use!
suebeehoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #12
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hello, I'm Mister ________ ( name of any anon online freak )

A cock is a cock, of course of course,
and no one can talk to a cock of course,
that is of course, unless the cock,
Is the famous Mister_______ ( online freak )!

Go right to the source and ask the cock.
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mister ______ ( online freak ).

People yak-it-ti-yak a streak
and waste your time of day,
but Mister ______ ( online freak ) will never speak,
unless he has something to say...

A cock is a cock, of course of course,
And this one will talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking cock?
Well, listen to this...

I am Mister ______ ( online freak )
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #13
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Mister Dick?

Am I warm?

Old 07-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #14
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Like the lone corn dog in my freezer.

waits for it
Old 07-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #15
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

We keep talking about tasty things......I didn't realize we were on the foodee board. I would have behaved if I had known.....

Frozen corn dog........it's cold....but very, very firm....and it comes with a built in handle.......

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 07-18-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #16
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm indifferent.

But I have to admit, I love ratemycock.com but not because it turns me on (random shots of complete strangers ... meh) but because it's unintentionally amusing. Bunch of guys, rating each other's schlongs. Some of the angles of the photos ... priceless.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #17
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I'm indifferent.

But I have to admit, I love ratemycock.com but not because it turns me on (random shots of complete strangers ... meh) but because it's unintentionally amusing. Bunch of guys, rating each other's schlongs. Some of the angles of the photos ... priceless.

The shot as they sit in their office chair...pants around the ankles...surge protector and bits of stained carpeting in the shot..maybe the edge of a comic book in view.....mmmmmmmmmm......throw in a belly tattoo, and this lady is a puddle.

* ahhhh...memories ...almost as good as the English dide who sent me a picture of his penis, and his hands were really chapped and the nails kinda thick and yellow......hurl *

Oh, and, Greenie....I thought you would comment on how frigid I am!!
Old 07-18-2009, 07:50 PM   #18
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

hmmmm do I really need to VOICE my choice on here? ,.. somehow I think not!! LMFAO

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #19
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodthings View Post
See the end choice.
No, that doesn't quite apply either. Yes I do like that moment in porno films, but I have to already be turned on for it to do anything for me. So, when it's in action it still depends.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:12 PM   #20
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ratemycock.com - FANtastic, yet another website for me to waste hours on
Old 07-19-2009, 11:39 AM   #21
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
ratemycock.com - FANtastic, yet another website for me to waste hours on
Yeah, I got all giggly again...especially when I figured out it's REAL website

But yeah.....since Monique has so thoroughly checked it out already.......

Old 07-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #22
MsGreenLantern
Keanu Drakula The Centaur

MsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticed

Okay, I answered a cock is a cock, cause well... fun to play with, but just seeing doesn't do a thing for me... also HAH to that ratemycock website. I laughed and then made a and some of... wow..interesting and some creepy variety out there. Makes me glad for the one I get to play with though!
Old 07-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #23
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Who gets turned on by looking at a cock?Aren't we just sticking it in somewhere anyways? That's all it's there for, imo, oh and to pee lol. Maybe a girl will get turned on by a guy jacking off or something, now that's totally different, but just LOOKING at a cock? I think it's more about what that cock can do ;P
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #24
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
Who gets turned on by looking at a cock?Aren't we just sticking it in somewhere anyways? That's all it's there for, imo, oh and to pee lol. Maybe a girl will get turned on by a guy jacking off or something, now that's totally different, but just LOOKING at a cock? I think it's more about what that cock can do ;P

Do you feel the same about female body parts, that they are there for certain purposes, and not to look at? Male bodies are looked at. Male body parts are as interesting and as lovely as anything you might enjoy viewing on a female body. Some people enjoy all kinds of landscapes, and it's not always about the simplistic ABC of things. " Sticking it in somewhere ", tells me you are not exactly of an artistic mindset.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:55 PM   #25
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I'm still hoping this turns into a real picture thread.....