Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: A cock shot....
turns me on - show me more of that man meat baby 7 12.73%
turns me off - put that shiz away 17 30.91%
Don't really care either way - a cock is a cock 4 7.27%
It is ok as long as it is attached to a full body and face photo 19 34.55%
Only show me that thing when it is about to...well you get the idea 8 14.55%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2009, 10:58 AM   #51
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodthings View Post
Do you think a photo of a cock is hot? Is there such thing as a great penis photo? Do you get turned on by just seeing the bone. I personally am not that interested in cock shots. Face, chest body and all that are pleasing to my eye, but I cannot say that I have ever once been turned on by a lonely penis in a photo. Is this just me?
Lolz!
there should a "Song of the Lonely Penis"!
I think it'd be something like the "I'm so Lonely" song that Kim Il Jong had in "Team America" crossed with Laurel and Hardy's
"in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia on the Trail of the Lonesome Pine /Penis"

or something...

it was funny in my head!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:59 AM   #52
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Since we started talking about some retraction type thing...I used to ask my ex-husband to make his penis "move". It gave me the biggest kick whenever he could move the shaft without touching it....don't know why other than I never realized that it could. He wouldn't do it much for me though....because because it always got me laughing...and who wants their wife in a laughing fit when he has his penis out?

Oh, and I also like how I could touch a ball gently with my finger tip...and it would shrink up or move upward rather. Yeah...I felt so powerful when the balls moved
LOL! Is this something all guys can do?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:06 AM   #53
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Er, I dunno. Maybe?

>_>
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:06 AM   #54
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
LOL! Is this something all guys can do?
I am not Greenie ( thank dog! ), but, I don't think it is so much something the guy ' does '. I have done the same thing with men. Was never done during, well, you know. Was more when we would just be hanging out, in more ways than one. I used to love just talking to the man little friend. I started calling myself The Penis Whisperer. The better question would be, can every woman get it to dance, just by her voice....* bats lashes *. It was playful and sometimes I am easily amused. Takes a real man to have his stuff laughed at.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:11 AM   #55
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I must see this.

My 20 year old self has only had one sexual partner, and I'm not sure I ever remember him doing the penis dance.

I may have to ask my future love interest to do this for me, no matter how demeaning it may seem to him, hehe.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:12 AM   #56
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
The simplest explanation was not something ny was getting. His first post said that. As for parts thing, I still say it is more about the age old ' women are not visual...they don't look so much ', and that many men are uncomfortable having women do to them that many of them have done to women over the years. Gets some folks a lil jumpy. Saying a penis is ugly, and not as lovely as a woman part, is wacky....wacky, I tell you.

* greenie...that last pic is hilarious....like somebody was trying to be extra artsy..and only managed the fartsy....:P
I have no problem with women wanting to look at me "in bits"... Ummm... although I'm totally over the whole "headless boobs/belly shots"... I like to see women with their actual heads on, y'know - with *faces*!!!

Oh and in my experience some women I've dated want to see cock shots aaaaaand some don't. I'm glad that some women have thought mine is good to look at, that's cool... but I'm not offended or hurt (ok maybe hurt a bit) when many/most aren't interested / think it's an ugly thing to look at (in pictures)....

Last edited by joswitch; 07-20-2009 at 11:18 AM.
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:14 AM   #57
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Dicks are ugly and awkward looking. Looking at one does not make me horny whatsoever and it actually disgusts me when I see a picture of just a random cock not attached to anything. Blargh.
No, please... don't hold back... tell us how you REALLY feel!
Old 07-20-2009, 11:16 AM   #58
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
I must see this.

My 20 year old self has only had one sexual partner, and I'm not sure I ever remember him doing the penis dance.

I may have to ask my future love interest to do this for me, no matter how demeaning it may seem to him, hehe.
You need to try it. It is a tiny ( oops, sorry guys! ) good time.

I would go up to it...not too close...and I would call it like one would call a dog. Then you will have to find your own special voices. Add finger snaps to the mix. Don't use too many words, and don't rush the words with too strong a voice. Make sure you stop...start...stop...this will allow you to not wear out the effect.

Penis Whispering 101.

Holy crap...I need to work on the whole getting a date thing.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #59
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You need to try it. It is a tiny ( oops, sorry guys! ) good time.

I would go up to it...not too close...and I would call it like one would call a dog. Then you will have to find your own special voices. Add finger snaps to the mix. Don't use too many words, and don't rush the words with too strong a voice. Make sure you stop...start...stop...this will allow you to not wear out the effect.

Penis Whispering 101.

Holy crap...I need to work on the whole getting a date thing.
So, just asking him to make his penis jump isn't enough? I have to actually talk to it?
Old 07-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #60
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's all about the waggle.

hehe, Wii Remote Jack et!
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:25 AM   #61
mossystate

Quote:
So, just asking him to make his penis jump isn't enough? I have to actually talk to it?
I know it's a pain, having to actually talk to a guy, when all you want is what you want...am I right?

Old 07-20-2009, 11:27 AM   #62
Crystal

Quote:
I know it's a pain, having to actually talk to a guy, when all you want is what you want...am I right?

Of course. Haha.

I am definitely lacking in experience of talking to a guy's little friend. I must fix this immediately.

...should I feel bad for not wanting men to objectify my tummy/boobs when I'm talking about getting a guy to make his penis dance?
Old 07-20-2009, 11:34 AM   #63
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm sorry guys, but i think willies are ugly. Not that pussy is that beautiful to me close up either. I don't mind looking at cock during the course of getting down, but i really don't want to see a photo of it. Sorry. Pics of your face and torso are, however, most welcome.

And I apologise profusely, but nothing turns me off more than naked dancing or, as my friends call it, "willie wanging"...might make me chuckle, but it also makes me cringe and feel sick in equal measure!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 07-20-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:37 AM   #64
mossystate

Quote:
...should I feel bad for not wanting men to objectify my tummy/boobs when I'm talking about getting a guy to make his penis dance?
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................no
Old 07-20-2009, 11:38 AM   #65
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Of course. Haha.

I am definitely lacking in experience of talking to a guy's little friend. I must fix this immediately.

Yes! Sackcloth and ashes for you! Repent for your perving ways!

*JOKE! is a joke! noflame NOFLAME!*
Old 07-20-2009, 11:40 AM   #66
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
I'm sorry guys, but i think willies are ugly. Not that pussy is that beautiful to me close up either. I don't mind looking at cock during the course of getting down, but i really don't want to see a photo of it. Sorry. Pics of your face and torso are, however, most welcome.

And I apologise profusely, but nothing turns me off more than naked dancing or, as my friends call it, "willie wanging"...might make me chuckle, but it also makes me cringe and feel sick in equal measure!
Dissing the naked dancing! I am out-the-raged!
That's finest modern free expression right there! The Bolshoi of nekkid!
Old 07-20-2009, 11:41 AM   #67
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Naked dancing, like this (AWFUL NSFW!!!)? My eyes!

Penis whispering sounds so much cuter and tamer.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:44 AM   #68
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:

Penis whispering sounds so much cuter and tamer.
I looked!

and actually - yes.. just like that,,, but just with one of me...
and more comedy!
Old 07-20-2009, 11:57 AM   #69
Crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Yes! Sackcloth and ashes for you! Repent for your perving ways!

*JOKE! is a joke! noflame NOFLAME!*
Quote:
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................no
Fantastic! *goes to find a suitable boy to do a penis dance for her*
Old 07-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #70
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Since we started talking about some retraction type thing...I used to ask my ex-husband to make his penis "move". It gave me the biggest kick whenever he could move the shaft without touching it....don't know why other than I never realized that it could. He wouldn't do it much for me though....because because it always got me laughing...and who wants their wife in a laughing fit when he has his penis out?

Oh, and I also like how I could touch a ball gently with my finger tip...and it would shrink up or move upward rather. Yeah...I felt so powerful when the balls moved
hahah YES all men can do this,... It is the same as a woman and her PC muscle. Although I dont know what the name of it on a man is sorry. With a man, obviously, its alot more noticeable, with a woman when she tightens her PC muscle It can only be felt by the inside. ALthough I have seen alot of really cool tricks with hunks of ice cubes and women using their PC muscle

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:41 PM   #71
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know... still visual, still get turned on by hot guys bods and various bod parts, always going to be that way.

And all this talk of naked dancing is cracking me up totally.... memories of someone who took great pride (in a very silly way) in their ability to twirl. Hysterical, but I wouldn't mind seeing that twirl again... lol
Old 07-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #72
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yyeah, not so much with the cock pics.

Tastefully done, sexy nude portraits including cock? Now those I like.

Poorly composed, weird nude portraits from lurkers? No thank you. Just, you know, just getting that out there.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:17 AM   #73
bbwildrose

bbwildrose can now change their title

Quote:
lol - this is the first thread i've read on here (normally on fantasy feeder) and that vid was truly classic, i must have been mesmerised by it cos i didn't realise it was on repeat til the 3rd time through!
bbwildrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:33 PM   #74
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Of course. Haha.

Nah......just don't show him your boobs until he makes it dance for you first. Timing, my dear, timing....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:38 PM   #75
Crystal

Quote:
Nah......just don't show him your boobs until he makes it dance for you first. Timing, my dear, timing....
Nice advice, dearie. I think you're absolutely right.

*looks down* These puppies are staying under wraps until I get to see some dancing.