Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #1
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in
Default The return of Mergirl!

YAY!

We missed you!

Last edited by Teleute; 07-22-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mergirl for President!

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mergirl v2.0.

Bigger. Badder. Scottisher.

Old 07-22-2009, 10:27 AM   #4
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am glad that I have already welcomed Mer because wow, that picture is rather distracting...

*tries to nudge the sign away*
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:02 PM   #5
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Glad to have you back!
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:40 PM   #6
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

ohmygosh... is this going to turn into a gay picture thread? because i'm all for that.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome back mergirl!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #8
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

OMG! You all made me Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Old 07-22-2009, 12:47 PM   #9
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I mean it... i actually went "squeeeee"!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 12:52 PM   #10
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
ohmygosh... is this going to turn into a gay picture thread? because i'm all for that.
Well, it is if you dorks would get to posting them already!

<3 mergirl, I am amused by the real-life squee
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:54 PM   #11
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Well, it is if you dorks would get to posting them already!

<3 mergirl, I am amused by the real-life squee
Squeeeeeee!
Seriously, i feel cheered up.. i was feeling all grrrrrr and nnnnnnggggg and a bit pah! So squeeee is great!! thank you so much!
Old 07-22-2009, 01:00 PM   #12
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Normally, I don't post on the GLBTQ forum because I'm so afraid of catching teh gay, but I'll make an exception in this case.

Big fat hetero non-gay very straight friendly GIRLY HUGZ to you, MerLisaGirl (and by and I mean only that I like you very much but I almost never wonder what you'd look like nekkid).

TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:17 PM   #13
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Normally, I don't post on the GLBTQ forum because I'm so afraid of catching teh gay, but I'll make an exception in this case.

Big fat hetero non-gay very straight friendly GIRLY HUGZ to you, MerLisaGirl (and by and I mean only that I like you very much but I almost never wonder what you'd look like nekkid).

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Och dont worry i wont tell everyone that you are a closet lezzer!! oooops!

Quick, go paint nails and feed babies STAT! (and other awful stereotypes)
muwahahaha
Old 07-22-2009, 01:37 PM   #14
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Och dont worry i wont tell everyone that you are a closet lezzer!! oooops!

Quick, go paint nails and feed babies STAT! (and other awful stereotypes)
muwahahaha
I think the only person on the planet who would be shocked at the idea that I like girls too would be my husband. Maybe I should clue him in, too. He'd probably be quite titillated by it. Heh. I made an unfunny punny

Seriously speaking, tho ... I remember the first crush that I ever had. I was too young to even be able to identify it as sexual attraction ... maybe 9 or 10? It was my female math teacher, and to this day, I can't really understand WHAT it was about her -- she was really OLD (like, 40 ) and not at all attractive, but every time she passed by my desk or <gasp> bent over it to help me with an equation, I'd feel dizzy and light-headed and sweaty and ... well, you get the point. With exception to one very brief, uncomfortable, and aborted attempt at a college one-night stand with a woman, I've always been with men. I wasn't comfortable with that part of my sexuality, so I closed myself off to it. As I get older, and more confident in my own skin, I've been more able to acknowledge that it's more than OK to just fully embrace what and who I am. A drive-by, closet bi

And I know that this little nugget of useless information is completely off-topic in this thread but ... well, I think you'll indulge me. What better place to blather on pointlessly than in the "Return of Mergirl" thread? At least I've crossed all my "i's" and dotted all my "t's"
Old 07-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #15
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

With that said, I choose E). Meme Roth

Quote:
POP QUIZ TIME!

Who said this: "Obesity is a disease, an incidious addiction, that can enslave you physically and psychologically"

A). Ann Coulter
B). Carnie Wilson
C). A "well known" Dims member
D). Paris Hilton
Old 07-22-2009, 02:02 PM   #16
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
With that said, I choose E). Meme Roth
No fair. You've been googling
Old 07-22-2009, 02:15 PM   #17
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

WB Mergirl. Sorry I don't have a belly pic handy, or boobie pic or something. Here, you can imagine this: ( * ) ( * )

That's boobies.

Ok, here's a belly: ( * )

Sorry for teh cheap ASCII art welcome, but glad you're back.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:15 PM   #18
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nice to see you return, yeahhhh
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:25 PM   #19
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Welcome Back

Mergirl - I hope you are doing well and welcome back to the boards! I thought it was a joke that you were banned or that you had imposed it upon yourself, til I heard the truth.

Sometimes the truth hurts! But you make these boards much more colorful - they would be dull without characters like you. So welcome back!
Old 07-22-2009, 03:46 PM   #20
mergirl

Quote:
A drive-by, closet bi :
Ok. lmao. "Drive by closet bi" Is the "Term of the Month"!!!
No need for a vote here!
hmm..i had a crush on my geography teacher..
Well at least i was original, most of the lesbians i know fancied their P.E teachers!!
Old 07-22-2009, 03:50 PM   #21
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
WB Mergirl. Sorry I don't have a belly pic handy, or boobie pic or something. Here, you can imagine this: ( * ) ( * )

That's boobies.

Ok, here's a belly: ( * )

Sorry for teh cheap ASCII art welcome, but glad you're back.
Ohh whoot! thanks.. Fap Fap!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
Nice to see you return, yeahhhh
thank you x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Ceece View Post
Mergirl - I hope you are doing well and welcome back to the boards! I thought it was a joke that you were banned or that you had imposed it upon yourself, til I heard the truth.

Sometimes the truth hurts! But you make these boards much more colorful - they would be dull without characters like you. So welcome back!
Yessum missus.. though a self imposed ban might be a good idea at times! lmao xxmwah
Old 07-27-2009, 02:19 AM   #22
kayrae
doot doot doot

better late than never

Last edited by kayrae; 05-24-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:44 AM   #23
mergirl

Quote:
better late than never
1.Bellies are the best.
2.For a sore tooth squoosh some whiskey around your mouth.
3.I quite like your name as is..
Old 08-01-2009, 11:54 AM   #24
kayrae
doot doot doot

I tried your whiskey suggestion. It worked.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:49 PM   #25
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lovely belly Kayrae! I prefer your current name, simply because I know way too many Ks.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote