Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-22-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Somehow the former sticky went the way of the Dodo bird. So here is a bright shiny new one.

So if you're new to the board, come on in, reply and introduce yourself!

Or heck if you're not new but feel like introducing yourself again, go for it!
Old 07-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Odd. Now I fear for the safety of other stickies!
Old 07-22-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Weird about the old sticky disappearing!

And by the way, for those who haven't noticed the other clues, Tad = Edx.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:48 AM   #4
makemefatforyou

makemefatforyou has said some nice things
Default Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm new to this site. I've been into the weight gaining (feeder/feedee) fetish but it's only been a fantasy. Oh, how I'd love tyo have a lady who'd be serious in transforming my body into the fatness she desires to have.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 09-08-2009 at 06:30 AM.
makemefatforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:53 PM   #5
chillimax

chillimax has said some nice things
Default Hi - new here!

Hi, I've been lurking for years here, but thought I'd post a couple of pictures of myself. I've gained a little lately and hopefully I'm in the category BHM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (23.7 KB, 4212 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (28.1 KB, 4190 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (22.7 KB, 4193 views)
chillimax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #6
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm TECHNICALLY a BHM, so I gues I'm allowed to say hi on here! lol
Old 08-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #7
Horseman

Horseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default New to Dimensions

So, hi there. ... I'm 42, almost 43, and as noted at left, living in the U.S. South.

Longer intro on the main board's "show your face/introduction thread."
Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #8
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hi there fellow Carolinian Horseman, I'm up at the base of the mountains. Always good to see another one of us. Welcome and enjoy yourself!
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:35 PM   #9
Horseman

Horseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks, Steely. Nice to meet you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Hi there fellow Carolinian Horseman, I'm up at the base of the mountains. Always good to see another one of us. Welcome and enjoy yourself!
Old 08-20-2009, 08:55 AM   #10
rockabelly
Have Belly, Will Travel

rockabelly can now change their title
Default New guy

Hello everyone.

I'm really excited to be here and after reading some of the posts, I feel like a kindred spirit. I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you. As a BHM, I am finally feeling good in my own skin. I'm 41, 350 pounds, and I'm hungry!

There are a lot of beautiful people here
rockabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:54 AM   #11
cactus71

cactus71 has said some nice things
Default Hy everybody!

Im from the good old europe and would like to introduce myself here in this great forum.
I never thought that i will find something like this. Now Im glad to tell you about me.
Im really a BIG handsome guy.
Im 6.5 Feet (2 Meter) and my weight is actually roundabout 555 pound (250 Kilo).
Iam still able to walk the stairs to our appartement on 3rd floor at once, im working and enjoying my life and would like to find new friends here at this great place. Maybe Ill post some pictures or send them to someone who would ask me to do so esspecially politely.
I hope nobody cares about my english skills, i got a degree at University but obviusly not in english.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #12
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm Jeff a 43 yr old single BHM from Abilene Kansas
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0511.JPG (43.0 KB, 3965 views)

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:11 AM   #13
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

I did this in the old thread, but haven't been around here for a while so probably should do again.

Numbers first, I'm 26 years old, 6' 3" tall and hovering around the 400lb mark. I'm from Scotland (you know, that bit stuck on top of England with all the mountains), so my English skills are probably less than cactus71's.

Anyway, I love that this place exists, somewhere that the 'plus size' is celebrated rather than marginalised and I look forward to getting to know you all better.
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:28 PM   #14
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris_the_Spider View Post
I'm from Scotland ... so my English skills are probably less than cactus71's.
LOL. And I don't use that term very often.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:45 PM   #15
Drive

Drive has said some nice things

Hi I have watched the bord for while but never actively participated .
I am 24, 380 lbs.
My goal is 500 (at least)
And I'm from OR (lane county)
will post pics at some point.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:52 PM   #16
MrIgor

MrIgor has said some nice things

Hi everybody. I joined a few days ago, and before that didn't know that any of the BHM/FFA stuff existed. Where were y'all when I was growing up?!

Anyway, I'm 25, a quarter inch shy of 6'4", and 304 lbs. I have long brown hair, blue eyes, and am single. I'm not really sure what else to put here, because frankly I'm not sure what else to write down for an intro. Ah, the joys of meeting random people.
MrIgor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:16 AM   #17
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to the site, new people!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:29 PM   #18
Dusselchen

Dusselchen has said some nice things

Hi, I'm Dusselchen, 21 years old, FFA from Germany.
I've already found the BHM of my dreams and I'm not planning on letting him go or trading him in
I'm really into Heavy Metal and love long haired men, so mine is perfect^^

I hope my English is ok, I haven't written much since leaving school in 2008...
Dusselchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #19
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusselchen View Post
I've already found the BHM of my dreams and I'm not planning on letting him go or trading him in
I'm really into Heavy Metal and love long haired men, so mine is perfect^^

I hope my English is ok, I haven't written much since leaving school in 2008...
You sound cool, and your English is excellent

Welcome!
Old 09-03-2009, 04:17 PM   #20
rockabelly
Have Belly, Will Travel

rockabelly can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusselchen View Post
Wllkommen! Es freut mich dich kennenzulernen. Your English is ausgezeichnet Hopefully my German is okay.
rockabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:20 AM   #21
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

I am Shinobi, 26 single FFA from Ontario.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #22
lovefeeding

lovefeeding has said some nice things

Hey I'm Sam 20 from Germany and a FFA
Old 09-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #23
desertcheeseman
I like dessert cheese too

desertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdesertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello! I'm Jack and I'm a 30-year-old BHM currently living in Southern Utah. I'm 5'10" and 255 lbs., and while I do enjoy being my current weight I have no present plans on getting any bigger. I've been lurking on these forums for a while, so I thought I would finally introduce myself. It's nice to be around such a friendly bunch of people
desertcheeseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #24
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi Im Adam Im almost 26 lol, I live in Wisconsin and Im a big fat guy looking for love.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:11 AM   #25
Sixe

Sixe has said some nice things

Its Cody from Canada! just saying Hi, and looking forward to posting on the forums.

"Insanity is a word used to describe someones dimension you don't fully understand."
Sixe is offline   Reply With Quote