Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #226
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symmetry Breaker View Post
I'm an attractive(was regularly propositioned when I was borderline anoerexic at 140 lbs - a weight which was impossible to maintain as I matured) young male from NW Ontario, 6 ft 220-something lbs, recovering from a series of injuries, powerfully built, but with unfortunate tendencies to observable endomorphy(which is why I'm here, duh).

For reasons which should be obvious to everyone here(ie. endomorphic males are entangled in a hostile fitness landscape), I do not plan on being a quasi-BHM much longer, and intend to amend this handicap epistatically, to what extent is possible, through energy balance/hypertrophic remedy(the only feasible methods, I'm afraid).

Though retired from a tenure of erudition(my bent will be evident to my peers), I am a pathologically ambitious perfectionist, and currently in the nascent stages of establishing myself as a r*******g artist(all I will say for now).

But, given the image sensetive nature of such a pursuit, my progress is dependent upon my success in hypostatically supressing all obsevable endomorphy, as I will *not* undermine my reputation from a position of disadvantage - first impressions are *everything* in this business and I will not abide anything less than an exemplary outcome(read: the stigma of being husky/chubby/fat is out of the question).

I've been lurking for approximately three years, so you will find me at an advantage in any near interactions/altercations.

I am not here for BBW(or anyone), as I am skeptical that I could be sexually attracted to anything beyond mini-BBWs(ie. a chubby girl, most likely under 200 lbs), whom probably don't self-identify as BBW to begin with(and thus don't frequent Dimms, too busy with ectomorphic douche-bags IRL like other women).

I'm not here to validate the ego of bored dilettantes(who are usually 'taken' anyway) competing for compliments from guys whose existence they wouldn't deign to acknowledge IRL(you know who you are, lol), or to indulge a strategic probing of male credulity(I'm not the typical guy who is naive about women, so you will not find such diversions profitable where I am concerned).

Neither am I into spinning my wheels(like many of the credulous BHMs here), in anticipation that a Unicorn(a conventionally attractive, *available* FFA) will spontaneously manifest on my front lawn(aint gonna happen, for reasons I will shortly explain).

To be honest, I'm intellectually critical of the whole FFA canaard which seems to cultivate here, but I do feel a certain kinship to BHM, and thus a certain obligation to help them cut through the BS and reconcile a true state of nature(ouch!).
A well-crafted AE or troll, methinks.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #227
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Never mind.
bigjmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #228
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
A well-crafted AE or troll, methinks.
Nah. At well-crafted, he'd be reeling us in slooooowly but surely. This guy is far too obvious, which means he's going to crash and burn - probably within the hour.

Also, I'm giggling at the high-falutin' verbosity, interspersed with misspelled words, as well as the odd placement of terms that clearly do not mean what the OP believes them to mean. I love unintentional comedy
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #229
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Plus, this side of Dims rarely gets to enjoy some trolling. Who wants some popcorn? None for Symmetry though, naughty naughty. Don't go breaking that diet.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #230
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Nah. At well-crafted, he'd be reeling us in slooooowly but surely. This guy is far too obvious, which means he's going to crash and burn - probably within the hour.

Also, I'm giggling at the high-falutin' verbosity, interspersed with misspelled words, as well as the odd placement of terms that clearly do not mean what the OP believes them to mean. I love unintentional comedy
I hear ya, but I was trained via Booked on Phonics so the experience is something more like this.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:30 AM   #231
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm an attractive(was regularly propositioned when I was borderline anoerexic at 140 lbs - a weight which was impossible to maintain as I matured) young male from NW Ontario, 6 ft 220-something lbs, recovering from a series of injuries, powerfully built, but with unfortunate tendencies to observable endomorphy(which is why I'm here, duh).

For reasons which should be obvious to everyone here(ie. endomorphic males are entangled in a hostile fitness landscape), I do not plan on being a quasi-BHM much longer, and intend to amend this handicap epistatically, to what extent is possible, through energy balance/hypertrophic remedy(the only feasible methods, I'm afraid).

Though retired from a tenure of erudition(my bent will be evident to my peers), I am a pathologically ambitious perfectionist, and currently in the nascent stages of establishing myself as a r*******g artist(all I will say for now).

But, given the image sensetive nature of such a pursuit, my progress is dependent upon my success in hypostatically supressing all obsevable endomorphy, as I will *not* undermine my reputation from a position of disadvantage - first impressions are *everything* in this business and I will not abide anything less than an exemplary outcome(read: the stigma of being husky/chubby/fat is out of the question).

I've been lurking for approximately three years, so you will find me at an advantage in any near interactions/altercations.

I am not here for BBW(or anyone), as I am skeptical that I could be sexually attracted to anything beyond mini-BBWs(ie. a chubby girl, most likely under 200 lbs), whom probably don't self-identify as BBW to begin with(and thus don't frequent Dimms, too busy with ectomorphic douche-bags IRL like other women).

I'm not here to validate the ego of bored dilettantes(who are usually 'taken' anyway) competing for compliments from guys whose existence they wouldn't deign to acknowledge IRL(you know who you are, lol), or to indulge a strategic probing of male credulity(I'm not the typical guy who is naive about women, so you will not find such diversions profitable where I am concerned).

Neither am I into spinning my wheels(like many of the credulous BHMs here), in anticipation that a Unicorn(a conventionally attractive, *available* FFA) will spontaneously manifest on my front lawn(aint gonna happen, for reasons I will shortly explain).

To be honest, I'm intellectually critical of the whole FFA canaard which seems to cultivate here, but I do feel a certain kinship to BHM, and thus a certain obligation to help them cut through the BS and reconcile a true state of nature(ouch!).
just the fact
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:33 AM   #232
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

putting the intellectual in intellectually critical
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:42 AM   #233
NYC_FFA

NYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
It is a handicap.
Sounds like a strawman...

But speculating on the intelligence of resident FFAs(?) is really not my concern.
Hi moron, I'm one of the resident "strawmen." As to my intelligence, I am a college-graduate who despite the economy has found full-time employment.

Now that you have thoroughly insulted me and just about everyone else on this site, get out of here please. Thanks.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #234
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC_FFA View Post
Hi moron, I'm one of the resident "strawmen." As to my intelligence, I am a college-graduate who despite the economy has found full-time employment.

Now that you have thoroughly insulted me and just about everyone else on this site, get out of here please. Thanks.
ugh surest way to make a troll stay is to encourage him to go...
people who can't recognize sarcasm should stop reading right about here.
but you know... I've been thinking. Maybe I've been too harsh. Maybe this is a guy who is like some of the average sized FAs that the ladies on the BBW board are always defending. Maybe he really doesn't know any better. I mean he is only moderately overweight. Maybe he doesn't recognize how much difference there is between being 220 and 372. That 150lbs be it muscle or fat can really alter the way you do even the smallest things like getting in and out of a car. Maybe he really likes us and he just doesn't know how to show it.

Maybe we just haven't been patient enough with him or maybe some of us get off on being referred to as dumb or desperate....
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 03:40 PM   #235
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Alright I hope that's the end of that...let's get back to business as normal.

Old 03-28-2010, 03:16 AM   #236
barrel37

barrel37 has said some nice things

Well that was fun, kinda glad I became a member when I did or I'd have missed out on all the good things going on here lol.
barrel37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 06:26 PM   #237
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Short, but sweet.

Oh, but don't worry, I have no delusions - it will be a brief, but.... 'interesting' tenure.
Yeah Im excited. Im not only "not smart enough" for BHMs IRL, and now I have to deal with it here.

In all honesty, Im not brilliant, but I got my perception, I got my street smarts and I am damn good at what I do, so dont try to break me down sweetheart, even though I know you'd tear me a new asshole in real life.

Trust me, the FFAs on this board are all intelligent (we even have a scientist in our girl Melian!), funny, open minded kind hearted women and I would gladly stick up for any of em anyday of the week.

I really hope you get bored soon and leave. Dont let the door hit you where the good Lord split you (I know, theological reference, I must be dumb.)
Old 03-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #238
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Short, but sweet.

Oh, but don't worry, I have no delusions - it will be a brief, but.... 'interesting' tenure.
Interesting, my fat ass. Nothing bores me like somebody that's full of themselves.
bigjmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:34 PM   #239
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

why are we still giving this guy attention?
Old 03-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #240
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
why are we still giving this guy attention?
because we rarely get to flame folks on this side of the board..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:40 PM   #241
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
because we rarely get to flame folks on this side of the board..
That's true, we don't get many C.H.U.D* type visitors, fuck it . . . let's keep it going.

C.H.U.D.: Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:02 AM   #242
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah but now you guys are flaming someone who's been banned not once, but twice...(his second name was banned as well)

He's gone now.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:15 AM   #243
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Yeah but now you guys are flaming someone who's been banned not once, but twice...(his second name was banned as well)

He's gone now.
Who was that masked man??? the straw man stuff sounded familiar... so it was someone who had been previously banned?
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:01 AM   #244
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

I don't believe has registered previous to this influx of offensive posts. But when one name was banned he created another which was quickly banned (which is why I said he has now been banned twice)

I know some had seen his second coming, which is why I mentioned it.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:43 AM   #245
GluttonyCat

GluttonyCat has said some nice things
Default Hi

I am a BHM. I am 24 years old and live in San Diego, CA. I have a profile listed on fantasy feeder also under the name GluttonyCat. I suppose I would technically be a feedee since I love to eat in excess and don't mind how big it would make me. I've gotten interested in writing stories, and will post some on this site and ff. I ultimately hope to meet the girl of my dreams one day. Thank you everyone, and I hope we can all get along together.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:24 PM   #246
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wow, I had totally missed out on all the trolling.

Troll, troll, troll your boat.

Anyway, welcome new members!
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:08 AM   #247
fishstick

fishstick has said some nice things
Default Aloha

Aloha, I am a 35 year old Hawaiian guy. I am 5'11 and I weigh in at 350 pounds. I love what I have read so far and I am exhilarated by the community you all share. I look forward to posting and interacting with everyone. Mahalo...that means thank you in Hawaiian.
fishstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:53 PM   #248
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hi Fishstick! ^^ Welcome to the boards.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:17 AM   #249
fishstick

fishstick has said some nice things

Thank you.
fishstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #250
BHM_Rbaby

BHM_Rbaby has said some nice things
Smile Newbie!

Okay, so maybe I'm not so new...
I've been lurking around the site for several months now, reading the stories in the library. At first I thought they were weird, gross, nasty, whatever. But I was still drawn to them.I don't remember how, exactly, I even stumbled upon dimensions in the first place. Mainly, out of curiosity, I kept reading the stories and soon learned that, well, it was a turn-on for me. It was kind of an epiphany, because for the past several years, I've always had crushes on the tall, skinny, cross country runner types. When I started dating my current boyfriend, I realized how awesome it is to have a soft spot to cuddle up to. He's not really fat, but he's chubby enough to have a nice little belly, thick legs and a soft, almost double chin. He's adorable :P. Now when I look at the runners, I realize that hugging them would be like hugging a wooden post!
Anyway...
After loitering here for a while, I decided it was time to make an account. So here I am! Hi.
BHM_Rbaby is offline   Reply With Quote