Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #251
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHM_Rbaby View Post
Okay, so maybe I'm not so new...
I've been lurking around the site for several months now, reading the stories in the library. At first I thought they were weird, gross, nasty, whatever. But I was still drawn to them.I don't remember how, exactly, I even stumbled upon dimensions in the first place. Mainly, out of curiosity, I kept reading the stories and soon learned that, well, it was a turn-on for me. It was kind of an epiphany, because for the past several years, I've always had crushes on the tall, skinny, cross country runner types. When I started dating my current boyfriend, I realized how awesome it is to have a soft spot to cuddle up to. He's not really fat, but he's chubby enough to have a nice little belly, thick legs and a soft, almost double chin. He's adorable :P. Now when I look at the runners, I realize that hugging them would be like hugging a wooden post!
Anyway...
After loitering here for a while, I decided it was time to make an account. So here I am! Hi.
Yup, nothing like a cuddly BHM to make ya appriciate the species. Welcome!
bigjmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:09 AM   #252
bigunclerob43

bigunclerob43 has said some nice things
Default looking for love

hi my name is robert i here some women like big guys well im a big guy so if u like please reply ty vm rob
bigunclerob43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:06 AM   #253
Tyrael
Gone

Tyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well since i cant remember i introduced myself here, and most of the people probably knowing me by now (atleast i hope they do after a year :P)

Well im Maurice, 23 years old, living in Utrecht in the Netherlands wich is a pain in the but because we have a much smaller BBW (let alone FFA) so im kinda jellous at all you people out there in the US of A and Canada.

I spend most of my day doing: Nothing -_-
Because end of last year they found out i got diabetes, and social services doesnt want me to work till my health is back to normal (wich probably means they want me to look like Jack Skellington or something)

My likes: Food , Music (mostly 80's, rock, metal but i can listen to almost anything)
Movies, Video games and hanging around with friends might be a bit of a nerd :P

My dislikes: Spiders (bah), lying people and probably mostly: being turned down.. its a worthless feeling.. and im getting it for about? 10 out of 23 years? ..

But well .. thats me
Tyrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:12 PM   #254
FunWithAndy

FunWithAndy has said some nice things
Default New here.

I'm new here, but have alot of friends who post here. I have my own site have been in the BBW and BHM community working for about 10 years. I love women of all sizes and shapes.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 04-08-2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: no personal advertising
FunWithAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:44 PM   #255
FrankWhite333

FrankWhite333 can now change their title
Default Hey

Hi I'm new here and wanted to say hello... I'm 6'0-330lbs.-24 yrs atheletic played football, baseball, swimming, karate my whole life-- chocolate and live in NY hoping to find a FA. Wish me luck... LOL
FrankWhite333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:08 AM   #256
michiganbhm

michiganbhm can now change their title
Default Hi

Hey everyone, I just joined last night. I'm from Michigan (obviously lol) and unfortunately I have never actually met an FFA so that's why I came on here, so if anyone wants to talk just send me a message
michiganbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:12 AM   #257
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome, Michigan!

And you know, you probably have met an FFA, you just didn't know. For some reason they seem to be reluctant to wear team uniforms, making them much harder to spot ..... ;-) (but more seriously, not every FFA will automatically go ga-ga around every fat guy they meet....at least not visibly)
Old 04-27-2010, 06:25 PM   #258
hal84

hal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticed

I appreaciated a larger woman and I think with conficdence anyone can be sexy. Hope to to learn some new things about other people as well as myself.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:13 PM   #259
loelio

loelio has said some nice things
Default hello!

Well, I've been lurking in the shadows for a while now so I thought I might as well step in and introduce myself to all you fine folk!

I'm a 37 year-old bi guy in Montreal (Quebec); I'm 6'2" and 330lbs.

My likes : reading (sci-fi, mystery, history), gaming (mmorpg's, d&d, wargames), *food* (obviously), travelling, photography...

My dislikes : dishonesty, hypocrisy, prejudice

Music : Pink Floyd, Genesis, Muse...

I guess that's it for now!
loelio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:37 PM   #260
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Montreal! Man, I was starting to think I was the only one up here.
Hi! Welcome to the boards!
Old 05-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #261
Cellphone111

Cellphone111 has said some nice things

Hello all,
Well I haven't come around here in a while, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself (or introduce myself, as it were. I don't remember if I had before!)

My name is Bob, I live in South Jersey, shore area. I am 31, white, 5'9, about 285lbs.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm not looking for love, so there it is heh. Where else is there to go to converse with FFAs? Just looking for a place to be appreciated.
I'm also interested in finding new friends.

Looking forward to becoming reacquainted with the forum.

Thanks for reading
Cellphone111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #262
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Welcome, Bob! Pull up a stump!
PS. I noticed your old tatoo pic. NICE! (Not to mention the LOTR geekery!)

Last edited by bigjmccoy; 05-06-2010 at 11:33 AM.
bigjmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:08 PM   #263
Cellphone111

Cellphone111 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjmccoy View Post
Welcome, Bob! Pull up a stump!
PS. I noticed your old tatoo pic. NICE! (Not to mention the LOTR geekery!)
Ohhhh yeah! I had to go back and look at that. I'd forgotten all about that pic! I don't think I saved that one anywhere. Glad it's still up here
Cellphone111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:50 AM   #264
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey all, i'm Rick and a newcomer to the site. I'm 21, just under 6 feet tall and no idea what i actually weight (my best estimate is around 400lbs). I'm normally very shy about my weight and size but i'm trying to come out of my shell a bit by joining here.

So what do you think...am I a BHM?
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:39 AM   #265
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Definitely. Welcome to the boards!

We're starting to be overrun with youngins. Out with the old, in with the new?
Old 05-07-2010, 08:43 AM   #266
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Definitely. Welcome to the boards!

We're starting to be overrun with youngins. Out with the old, in with the new?
Haha, thanks. And dont be worried...just more fresh meat for the grinder.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #267
inkedinto

inkedinto can now change their title

I dont think I ever introduced myself on this part of the forum but I do post from time to time when I have a spare moment and something to add.. but anyways HI!
I live in Toronto. I love rock and roll, cider, and british tv shows. 5'6 about 300 pounds at the moment..

This is from halloween. I'm usually a total jeans and tshirt kinda girl but I was a pinup for halloween
Old 05-08-2010, 06:02 AM   #268
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedinto View Post
I dont think I ever introduced myself on this part of the forum but I do post from time to time when I have a spare moment and something to add.. but anyways HI!
I live in Toronto. I love rock and roll, cider, and british tv shows. 5'6 about 300 pounds at the moment..
welcome inked love the pinup look....ok now show off some ink
Old 05-09-2010, 03:29 PM   #269
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Hey all, i'm Rick and a newcomer to the site. I'm 21, just under 6 feet tall and no idea what i actually weight (my best estimate is around 400lbs). I'm normally very shy about my weight and size but i'm trying to come out of my shell a bit by joining here.

So what do you think...am I a BHM?
You are indeed a BHM and welcome to the boards.
Also like Bionic_Eggplant said alot of young people finding this place tis good tis good.
Hope you like the boards and keep out getting out of the shell of shyness
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedinto View Post

This is from halloween. I'm usually a total jeans and tshirt kinda girl but I was a pinup for halloween

Hello and welcome to this part
Old 05-15-2010, 09:31 AM   #270
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I thought I should re-introduce myself too. I've been lurking/posting/resisting the lure of DIMS for the past 5 years and more.
I'm 23, live in Cardiff and work as a customer service monkey for a mobile phone company (ie I'm the nice man that gives you discounts on your cell phone if you ask nicely :P )

In my spare time, I like to go to my happy place which is absolu................*sigh*
Old 05-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #271
talpa

talpa can now change their title
Default 'ello

Hello everyone, I'm a 35 year old FFA from the UK. *waves*
talpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #272
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Welcome, hope you settle in well like i have over the last couple of weeks.

Btw, what part of the UK are you from? I'm in West Yorkshire.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:22 PM   #273
Maeora

Maeora has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Welcome, hope you settle in well like i have over the last couple of weeks.

Btw, what part of the UK are you from? I'm in West Yorkshire.
I'm in West Yorkshire too! :3 Also new to the forum
Maeora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:13 PM   #274
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Awesome, the more yorkies the better

What city/town? I'm in Halifax.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:15 AM   #275
Maeora

Maeora has said some nice things

Hahaha, I go to college in Halifax. Well, it's a small world after all. I live in Todmorden though
Maeora is offline   Reply With Quote