Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-09-2010, 11:53 AM   #301
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Welcome Malachi, hope you settle in well
Haha Rellis is an awesome welcomer
and yes I must say WELCOME now!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:04 AM   #302
bigunclerob43

bigunclerob43 has said some nice things
Default bbw

hi my names is rob and im a big guy looking for that special some one plrease reply
bigunclerob43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #303
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigunclerob43 View Post
hi my names is rob and im a big guy looking for that special some one plrease reply
I am replying. Does this mean we are married now?

...so...hey...my name is Chaz. You must be Rob?...so...hi
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:47 PM   #304
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I am replying. Does this mean we are married now?

...so...hey...my name is Chaz. You must be Rob?...so...hi
Stop cheating on me, asshole.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #305
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Stop cheating on me, asshole.
EL OH EL!

fucking awesome.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:57 PM   #306
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

This is now the official I need a date thread... so get busy!

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #307
LovesBigMen

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJI View Post

Agreed

Get to it people!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:42 PM   #308
LovesBigMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigunclerob43 View Post

Women answer this man he seems like a nice guy and hey he is a big guy ooo lala go for it ladies on the east coast :P
Old 06-11-2010, 05:30 AM   #309
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
My name is Jeff. I like short walks on long piers, sunsets in the morning and pizza. My ideal woman wears an apron and nothing else, likes antiquing and ball gags and will put up with my mother sleeping on my couch until she comes down from her meth high.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:40 AM   #310
shuefly pie
catty whompus

shuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Whether you are a long time poster, long time lurker or newbie to the boards; introduce yourself here and let us know a bit about you?
Name: Sticking with shuefly pie

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (clap, clap, clap, clap)

Profession: Chef - Part of the Slow Food movement

Music: Everything from Junior Brown, Roger Miller and show tunes to Nina Simone, The Pogues and The Sugarcubes. I'm a musical polyglot. LOL.

Dislikes: Too much busyness, plastic people, traffic and sour cream.

About me: FFA who's loving her husband's new "dimensions;" delighting in every new pound and inch.
shuefly pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:11 AM   #311
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
My name is Jeff. I like short walks on long piers, sunsets in the morning and pizza. My ideal woman wears an apron and nothing else, likes antiquing and ball gags and will put up with my mother sleeping on my couch until she comes down from her meth high.
personally i enjoy long walks on short piers... especially while wearing my new concrete orthopedic shoes!
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #312
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Quote:
I want a get busy thread! So who wants to get busy with me?

Last edited by extra_fat_guy; 06-11-2010 at 02:19 PM.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:15 PM   #313
RJI

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I am willing to bet that you liking ball gags will be the icing on the cake for any woman that is lucky enough to find you.

Ladies this one won't last long so no feet dragging...

Old 06-11-2010, 04:04 PM   #314
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I am willing to bet that you liking ball gags will be the icing on the cake for any woman that is lucky enough to find you.

Ladies this one won't last long so no feet dragging...
That's right ladies, the audition line-up starts right here!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #315
RJI

If they PM me their Pictures and Bribes I will weed them out for you.

Old 06-13-2010, 02:49 PM   #316
Goodolboy02

Goodolboy02 can now change their title
Default Heres a Pic comparison

Before and After....so this is what gaining 130 pounds does to ya!

im on the right in tux pic many pounds ago!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tux.jpg (11.3 KB, 372 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00009-20100410-1339.jpg (67.6 KB, 374 views)
Goodolboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:07 AM   #317
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like the womenz. If you are womenz, please contact me so we can participate in mating rituals.
Joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:17 AM   #318
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That's right ladies, the audition line-up starts right here!
Send me a pdf of the application form. I'll attach my CV and references - they are fantastic
Old 06-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #319
GiantGil
On Timeout

GiantGil has said some nice things

Hi, I'm Gil.

Just here to chill with a BHM friendly crowd.

And maybe find a nice FFA(even though it seems taboo to suggest this, as if the whole FFA thing is but a closely guarded farce?)
GiantGil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:37 PM   #320
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome Gil, hope you stick around and settle in nicely
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #321
LovesBigMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Welcome Gil, hope you stick around and settle in nicely
I think Rellis makes people feel at home here he always welcomes everyone :P
Old 06-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #322
Tenacious Dave

Tenacious Dave can now change their title

Hey all!
My names Dave and im 19 years old!
Im from England (West Midlands to be specific!) im definetley a BHM or even a SSBHM! lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n1067426952_200938_11203.jpg (115.8 KB, 267 views)
Tenacious Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #323
LovesBigMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious Dave View Post
Hey all!
My names Dave and im 19 years old!
Im from England (West Midlands to be specific!) im definetley a BHM or even a SSBHM! lol
I was like Tenacious D, but then no well it does start with D, but wasn't one yeah sooo. WELCOME!!!
Old 06-19-2010, 04:34 AM   #324
Tenacious Dave

Tenacious Dave can now change their title
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
I was like Tenacious D, but then no well it does start with D, but wasn't one yeah sooo. WELCOME!!!
oh no no u thought rite thats why i call myself that! im a HUGE Tenacious D fan and obviously cause my name starts with D it only seemed natural hahaha
Tenacious Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:42 AM   #325
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome Dave, glad you found the place

Why do i get the feeling me and sasquatch are going to have another rival for the pic posting?
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote