Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-20-2009, 04:20 PM   #76
tk31

tk31 has said some nice things
Smile Hi

I posted in this forum the other day, but I figured I'd introduce myself again since I didn't have a picture posted last time. But anymay, my name is Tommy and I'm looking forward to getting to know some people on here.
tk31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:47 PM   #77
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk31 View Post
I posted in this forum the other day, but I figured I'd introduce myself again since I didn't have a picture posted last time. But anymay, my name is Tommy and I'm looking forward to getting to know some people on here.
Nice to have you here, Welcome!
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #78
tk31

Smile Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Nice to have you here, Welcome!
I appreciate the welcome.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:23 AM   #79
GbWestsider

GbWestsider has said some nice things
Default whats happening

Greetings, Earthlings! I'm a 26 y/o from New Orleans.
GbWestsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:40 AM   #80
Fat-tastic

Fat-tastic has said some nice things
Default Just sayin hey

Hey I used to lurk here quite a bit but drifted away. I couldnt remeber my user name so I made a new account.
Merry Christmas
Fat-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:56 AM   #81
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hi, I'm Eric, a 20 year old BHM from Seattle (or that general area). Sorry if I don't have a picture. I need to learn to work my camera and how to put them on the Mac computer we have.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #82
dollymix

dollymix has said some nice things

Hi there hope you are doing well :0
Old 12-28-2009, 09:45 PM   #83
bbw_rules

bbw_rules has said some nice things

Hi everyone. I am new at this, so I think it will take me some time to get used to the different tools. My name is Diego Santos, Iam from Chile and I am 33 years old. I hope to make lots of friends and have fun on the site,
best regards
Diego
bbw_rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:33 PM   #84
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics
Default Hello All!

Hi! I'm new here! Excited to be here! I'm a 21yr old BHM from the Midwest. Hope to get to know you all soon!
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:03 PM   #85
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome Izzy, its a good site so stick around.

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #86
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
Hi! I'm new here! Excited to be here! I'm a 21yr old BHM from the Midwest. Hope to get to know you all soon!
Welcome Izzy, glad to have you here!
Old 01-03-2010, 11:26 PM   #87
ChubbyDucky

ChubbyDucky can now change their title
Smile Hi!

Hi all,

I LOVE this site, but I've never gotten around to posting anything- so hi! I'm a 23 year old FA from NY. People call me Smiley. I love to encourage people! Nice to post here.
ChubbyDucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:20 AM   #88
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyDucky View Post
Hi all,

I LOVE this site, but I've never gotten around to posting anything- so hi! I'm a 23 year old FA from NY. People call me Smiley. I love to encourage people! Nice to post here.
Glad you posted, Chubbyducky
Old 01-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #89
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

I don't Think I ever really introduced myself here. So, Hi here I am! I'm Morgan, a 19 year old girl. Most definately an ffa. I live in Hawaii and I really love vampires.

Aloha pumehana Kakou e ko'u mau hoa a Dimensions. 'O Morgan ko'u inoa. No Hawaii mai au. Makemake nui au i na wamapaia a me na Kane nui.

Translation: A warm hello to my friends at Dimensions. Morgan's My name. I'm from Hawaii. I really like vampires and big men.

My Hawaiian skills are seriously lacking right now, lol.

That's me!!!

Last edited by IszyStone; 01-04-2010 at 02:48 PM.
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #90
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Heh, after an official intro, I guess we should give you an official welcome? So welcome, Iszy.....something tells me that you'll find lots to say here, and make at least 85 other posts...... ;-)

Also, just curious, which island are you from? They all sound like they have their own character!
Old 01-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #91
tk31

Smile Hello Iszy, I'm new here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IszyStone View Post
I don't Think I ever really introduced myself here. So, Hi here I am! I'm Morgan, a 19 year old girl. Most definately an ffa. I live in Hawaii and I really love vampires.

Aloha pumehana Kakou e ko'u mau hoa a Dimensions. 'O Morgan ko'u inoa. No Hawaii mai au. Makemake nui au i na wamapaia a me na Kane nui.

Translation: A warm hello to my friends at Dimensions. Morgan's My name. I'm from Hawaii. I really like vampires and big men.

My Hawaiian skills are seriously lacking right now, lol.

That's me!!!
Dimensions seems like a great site; you shouldn't have any trouble making friends on here.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:59 AM   #92
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk31 View Post
Dimensions seems like a great site; you shouldn't have any trouble making friends on here.
Well I'm not really knew. But welcome to you!

...and for Tad I'm from Kaua'i.
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:03 AM   #93
tk31

Smile Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IszyStone View Post
Well I'm not really knew. But welcome to you!

...and for Tad I'm from Kaua'i.
I appreciate the welcome.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #94
NYC_FFA

NYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot pics
Talking Hi, I'm new!

Hey everyone,
(Apologies, I repeat some of the same things I put in the main "Welcome" thread.)

I'm new to the forum. I've been reading the message boards since last night, but I just got the e-mail saying that my account is good to go.

I am an FFA, a term I didn't even know existed until last night. I am a writer, and I have been working on a screenplay based on my story as an FFA. Until last night, though, I didn't even know that there were other people like me, much less a whole community!

The forums have been great for me for two reasons. First, I was so confused in high school because my attractions towards guys was so different from my friends. Reading people's stories on here is so affirming for me.

Second, I have already learned so much about the community in my short time on here, and I would like to chat with other BHMs and FFAs as part of my research for my screenplay. Obviously since I am an FFA, I am interested in presenting the community in a completely respectful manner and not at all exploitative, so I hope that some of you would be interested in telling me your stories.

Okay, I've rambled for way too long. Here's a picture of me below.

NYC_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:10 PM   #95
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome NYC_FFA!

While FA differ from each other in lots of ways, many of us, of either gender, have had a lot of similar thoughts and experiences too. So you might find it interesting to read the FA board as well as this one. More grist for the mental mill
Old 01-07-2010, 04:02 PM   #96
tk31

Smile Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC_FFA View Post
Hey everyone,
(Apologies, I repeat some of the same things I put in the main "Welcome" thread.)

I'm new to the forum. I've been reading the message boards since last night, but I just got the e-mail saying that my account is good to go.

I am an FFA, a term I didn't even know existed until last night. I am a writer, and I have been working on a screenplay based on my story as an FFA. Until last night, though, I didn't even know that there were other people like me, much less a whole community!

The forums have been great for me for two reasons. First, I was so confused in high school because my attractions towards guys was so different from my friends. Reading people's stories on here is so affirming for me.

Second, I have already learned so much about the community in my short time on here, and I would like to chat with other BHMs and FFAs as part of my research for my screenplay. Obviously since I am an FFA, I am interested in presenting the community in a completely respectful manner and not at all exploitative, so I hope that some of you would be interested in telling me your stories.

Welcome to dimensions; I'm new here too. I didn't know this existed either, and finding this forum is kind of like a dream come true. I've noticed the people on here are very friendly, so you should have an easy time making friends on here. If you'd like to chat, just contact me.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:43 PM   #97
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

welcome nubes... everyone is pretty ok here... lurk if you like but we'd love you to participate...
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:18 PM   #98
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC_FFA View Post
Hey everyone,

Welcome, from my the time I started here, I can tell you the people here are nothing but nice, especially on this board, funny, witty, sarcastic, and just plain fun sometimes.

Enjoy the perusing.

Hozay
Old 01-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #99
LadyBlueEyes

LadyBlueEyes has said some nice things

Hi Everyone! My name is Mandy and I am a 21 year old FFA from Missouri. I am a newbie and look forward to meeting all of you.
LadyBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:28 PM   #100
tk31

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBlueEyes View Post
Hi Everyone! My name is Mandy and I am a 21 year old FFA from Missouri. I am a newbie and look forward to meeting all of you.
Welcome to Dimensions, Mandy.