Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-10-2010, 02:18 PM   #101
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

NYC_FFA, I want that chair.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:25 PM   #102
NYC_FFA

NYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
NYC_FFA, I want that chair.
I loved that chair! We went out to this really nice restaurant for drinks and dessert, and they had all these beautiful red chairs in the lobby. Good thing I decided to wear red and black that night.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #103
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBlueEyes View Post
Hi Everyone! My name is Mandy and I am a 21 year old FFA from Missouri. I am a newbie and look forward to meeting all of you.
Your the very first fellow Missourian FFA I've ever come across! Welcome to Dims!
Old 01-12-2010, 11:52 PM   #104
AdamKeller

AdamKeller has said some nice things

Hey all BHM 28 in Virginia, love music, the outdoors, and good friends looks foward to meeting y'all
AdamKeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:05 PM   #105
cager20

cager20 has said some nice things
Default Just Found Site

Was just introduced to the site by a friend, very nice hope to meet more friends
cager20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:07 PM   #106
PeanutButterfly

PeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticed

Hi everyone!

I'm Juli, I'm 18 and from New Jersey. I'm a mini BBW at 5'4 185lbs, blond hair, green eyes. I've always loved fat guys, especially the linebacker look, sooo yummy. I have yet to meet a BHM with whom I have chemistry though but I'm hoping that'll change sometime soon.

I'm an avid reader and television watcher. I also really love travel and can't wait to visit Italy this summer. I'm going for an education degree but I'd also like to minor in psychology. Generally I'm a warm and open person but I'm not shy about my opinions.

I'm pretty excited to finally be old enough to post on Dimensions. I've been lurking here forever so I kind of feel like I already know some of you

Welcome to all the other n00b$.
PeanutButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:58 PM   #107
tk31

tk31 has said some nice things
Smile Welcome to dimensions, Peanutbutterfly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButterfly View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm Juli, I'm 18 and from New Jersey. I'm a mini BBW at 5'4 185lbs, blond hair, green eyes. I've always loved fat guys, especially the linebacker look, sooo yummy. I have yet to meet a BHM with whom I have chemistry though but I'm hoping that'll change sometime soon.

I'm an avid reader and television watcher. I also really love travel and can't wait to visit Italy this summer. I'm going for an education degree but I'd also like to minor in psychology. Generally I'm a warm and open person but I'm not shy about my opinions.

I'm pretty excited to finally be old enough to post on Dimensions. I've been lurking here forever so I kind of feel like I already know some of you

I think you'll have no trouble getting to know everybody.
tk31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:11 AM   #108
mjb1968

mjb1968 has said some nice things
Default New member

I am Michael and 6'3" 290 pounds. I have not been able to get a date in quite a long time due to a lot of women wanting skinny guys. I am not ugly but think a lot of women are turned off by my weight. A friend told me about this site so here I am. I am in the Seattle Washington area. I tried to put a picture on but it was too big. I guess the good thing is other things are really big too and thick. I can send a picture to anyone wanting one on your email.
mjb1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:16 AM   #109
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButterfly View Post
Hi everyone!

Welcome Ms. Lurker!
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #110
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome all new people
Old 01-20-2010, 10:57 PM   #111
Donnybrook

Donnybrook has said some nice things
Default The Woodwork

I'm coming out of the woodwork. Nope, nobody knows me, I've been a lurker.

I'm 30-something, Caucasian and petite. I look like the actress Lily Taylor. At least once a day you will catch me fantasizing about making love to a BHM. The scenes that go through my mind are very steamy and very sexy.

When I discovered this board years ago I was dumbfounded to learn I wasn't alone. It changed how I saw myself, overnight. What I had thought was a personal eccentricity, became something that was shared by many people. It was kind of a remarkable experience.

I am working on a piece of fiction I hope to submit to the story library. Any man or woman who doubts the love, attraction, the excitement that a woman can have for a BHM will change their mind after reading the story.

BHMs: we are not just into you some of the time. Some of us are into you ALL of the time. Of course, any good-looking, well-dressed, well-put-together man will make my head turn, but I think I've stated my preference.

Seriously, I mean, sometimes I have to remind myself that being an FFA is not "normal", not mainstream, and is not going to be understood in every social circle. On days like that I stop by the board.
Donnybrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:56 AM   #112
matt uk

matt uk has said some nice things

hi matt here, from yorkshire england. nice to find this place, ill post some pics soon. bye for now.
matt uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:43 PM   #113
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi new peeps.

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:53 AM   #114
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnybrook View Post

I'm 30-something, Caucasian and petite. I look like the actress Lily Taylor. At least once a day you will catch me fantasizing about making love to a BHM. The scenes that go through my mind are very steamy and very sexy.

When I discovered this board years ago I was dumbfounded to learn I wasn't alone. It changed how I saw myself, overnight. What I had thought was a personal eccentricity, became something that was shared by many people. It was kind of a remarkable experience.

I am working on a piece of fiction I hope to submit to the story library. Any man or woman who doubts the love, attraction, the excitement that a woman can have for a BHM will change their mind after reading the story.

BHMs: we are not just into you some of the time. Some of us are into you ALL of the time. Of course, any good-looking, well-dressed, well-put-together man will make my head turn, but I think I've stated my preference.

Seriously, I mean, sometimes I have to remind myself that being an FFA is not "normal", not mainstream, and is not going to be understood in every social circle. On days like that I stop by the board.
YAY more writers...and welcome to the boards
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:39 PM   #115
NYC_FFA

NYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnybrook View Post

Woot! Another writer! I can't wait to read your stuff.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:12 PM   #116
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC_FFA View Post
Woot! Another writer! I can't wait to read your stuff.
Same here! Welcome, and I'll keep an eye out for your work
Old 01-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #117
ingfatdesirus

ingfatdesirus has said some nice things
Default Hi

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
and a early HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you guys!
Old 01-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #118
Isla620
Regional Unicorn

Isla620 can now change their title

Hi. I've been lurking for about a year, but it's not getting me anywhere, so I'm finally joining the conversation.

I'm an FFA, thirty-something, white, petite, light brown hair, from Missouri. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and making drooly faces over the amazing BHM photos here.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:54 PM   #119
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isla620 View Post
Hi. I've been lurking for about a year, but it's not getting me anywhere, so I'm finally joining the conversation.

I'm an FFA, thirty-something, white, petite, light brown hair, from Missouri. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and making drooly faces over the amazing BHM photos here.
Welcome

add some pics to the FFA thread.

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:57 PM   #120
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

It really is better to take the plunge
Old 01-29-2010, 06:46 PM   #121
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to all the new peeps
Old 01-29-2010, 11:14 PM   #122
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
It really is better to take the plunge
Melian speaks the truth, it's a lot more fun once you decide to come off the sidelines. Welcome to the big boy table

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:04 AM   #123
sailor422

sailor422 has said some nice things
Default hey there

I'm Matt im 23 and not new but I haven't posted here yet. Lets see here. I love music it makes the world better I listen to everything. I love sports I play watch and I am always ready to try new things. Im single and a bit of a feedee and feeder. Im always looking to meet new people so its nice to meet all of you and now you know a bit more about me. I hope to talk to all of you soon.
Matt
sailor422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #124
FinagleBroth

FinagleBroth has said some nice things

Hi guys, I'm a twentysomething living in the Deep South with a deep appreciation for the ladies. I'm pop-culture saturated so I love a good movie/song/whatever. I'm prolly a SSBHM but I haven't used a scale in over a decade just to be "official". Have fun, everyone.
FinagleBroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:44 PM   #125
Gyrene
Buddha Belly

Gyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

haven't lurked here for about a year. can't seem to lose weight, want to hook up. whats new?
Gyrene is offline   Reply With Quote