Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #1251
jones

jones has said some nice things

So I introduced myself yesterday. Today I'm celebrating the end of another successful term. I've had a few and am feeling pretty good. I figure I'll post a picture now.

Not sure how "H" it is, but today I was called "not ugly". That's good enough for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg XMAS_Guitars.jpg (41.7 KB, 494 views)
jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #1252
arlenas

arlenas has said some nice things

Hi everyone
My name is Arlena and I'm a FFA from Europe
I love your forum
arlenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:17 PM   #1253
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlenas View Post
Hi everyone
My name is Arlena and I'm a FFA from Europe
I love your forum
OH MY GOD GUYS!! IT'S WOMAN!!! EVERYONE FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, welcome, and I hope to see your posting lots.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:01 AM   #1254
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I freaked out.

I blame the echoes of desperation and wanton lust that reverberated like a giant calling horn.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:35 AM   #1255
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jones View Post
So I introduced myself yesterday. Today I'm celebrating the end of another successful term. I've had a few and am feeling pretty good. I figure I'll post a picture now.

Not sure how "H" it is, but today I was called "not ugly". That's good enough for me.
Are they yours?
Old 12-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #1256
jones

Hehehe...no, they belong to a friend. He has quite a collection.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #1257
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Are they yours?

orgasmmmmmmm

and btw HI new people! Post a lot! Our forum likes it haahahahahahah

Last edited by Anjula; 12-24-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Anjula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:06 PM   #1258
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
orgasmmmmmmm

and btw HI new people! Post a lot! Our forum likes it haahahahahahah
I think I came a little in my pants when seeing the Zakk wylde guitar. *drools*
Old 12-24-2011, 08:09 PM   #1259
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think I came a little in my pants when seeing the Zakk wylde guitar. *drools*
You too?
Old 12-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #1260
jones

I got that for him for Christmas a few years ago. It's his favorite.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:58 PM   #1261
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
You sir, win best friend award.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:35 AM   #1262
jayduhgr8

jayduhgr8 can now change their title
Default Hey Everyone

Hi everyone.

I am new here and figured I would go ahead and post a little intro saying hi and kind of introducing myself. My name is Jay. I am 26 originally from Northern California but I now reside in Reno, NV. I have been a BHM for as long as I can remember and honestly the dating scene and general acceptance of plus sized people in my area is almost non existent. So I figured I would come on and hope to meet some chill people who are kind of like me.

I am in college studying Psychology. Not sure if its what I want to end with but its a start. Hobbies include gaming, listening to music and reading now and then. Hit me up sometime
jayduhgr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:44 PM   #1263
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Welcome!!

Quote:
Quote:
You sir, win best friend award.
Yes, I believe he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayduhgr8 View Post
Hi everyone.

I am new here and figured I would go ahead and post a little intro saying hi and kind of introducing myself. My name is Jay. I am 26 originally from Northern California but I now reside in Reno, NV. I have been a BHM for as long as I can remember and honestly the dating scene and general acceptance of plus sized people in my area is almost non existent. So I figured I would come on and hope to meet some chill people who are kind of like me.

I am in college studying Psychology. Not sure if its what I want to end with but its a start. Hobbies include gaming, listening to music and reading now and then. Hit me up sometime
Hi Jay, welcome.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:49 AM   #1264
thebhm

thebhm has said some nice things

hello to everyone!!!
thebhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #1265
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebhm View Post
hello to everyone!!!
Hello thebhm.... I'm anotherbhm
Old 12-28-2011, 09:41 PM   #1266
dinoflintstone

dinoflintstone has said some nice things

hi new to the board 37m michigan
dinoflintstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:14 AM   #1267
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A/s/l???

28/m/ny, Dtf, Hmu!!

Old 12-29-2011, 11:20 AM   #1268
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
A/s/l???

28/m/ny, Dtf, Hmu!!

Bahaha. I remember those days.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:23 PM   #1269
lynnrockabilly

lynnrockabilly can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Bahaha. I remember those days.
I'd rather not.....

Welcome everyone! As a relative newbie myself, I know you'll be happy here.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #1270
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnrockabilly View Post
I'd rather not.....

Welcome everyone! As a relative newbie myself, I know you'll be happy here.
Welcome to dims!
Old 12-30-2011, 06:09 PM   #1271
xazavier009

xazavier009 has said some nice things

hi im xazavier and im a BHM and im new to the board and this is my first time posting
xazavier009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:31 PM   #1272
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

welcome xazavier!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #1273
babyblaxs

babyblaxs has said some nice things
Default New to the site!

Just stumbled onto the sight last night. Been poking around and after seeing everyone's lovely pictures and extremely pleasant attitude's I had to say hello!
Lots of nice people so I going to no be shy and actually share some pictures! Really just looking to make some friends and talk about the ups of being a BHM Anyway, hope you enjoy and look forward to seeing your responses.

About me:

Weight: over 400
Height: 5'10"
babyblaxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #1274
JetPackMando

JetPackMando can now change their title
Default Hi! I'm Cody!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say, "Hello."
JetPackMando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #1275
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblaxs View Post
Just stumbled onto the sight last night. Been poking around and after seeing everyone's lovely pictures and extremely pleasant attitude's I had to say hello!
Lots of nice people so I going to no be shy and actually share some pictures! Really just looking to make some friends and talk about the ups of being a BHM Anyway, hope you enjoy and look forward to seeing your responses.

About me:

Weight: over 400
Height: 5'10"
Wow - Rasputin is back!
Fittingly joined on the 95th anniversary to commerate his being murdered!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote