Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-05-2012, 02:02 PM   #1276
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetPackMando View Post
Just wanted to introduce myself and say, "Hello."
Heya! From your avatar I can tell that you're cute. We like cute guys!
Old 01-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #1277
cgrxoxo

cgrxoxo has said some nice things

Hi guys I'm new here. Figured i'd introduce myself. 20 year old FFA.
cgrxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #1278
metabliss
Just cool enough 4 school

metabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot pics
Default Hi everyone!

I have made intro posts in a couple of other forums but I guess it wouldn't hurt to introduce myself again. Hi, I'm Cathie I am new to the forums today, and I like new friends!
metabliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #1279
Fatgut20

Fatgut20 has said some nice things
Default Hey

Hello! Of course im a new member, I just signed up. Im a 20years old Bhm/ssbhm weighing somewhere around 400lbs and I'd like to meet some fun FFA girls

Pm if you want to know more about me
Fatgut20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #1280
JetPackMando

JetPackMando can now change their title
Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Heya! From your avatar I can tell that you're cute. We like cute guys!
I do the best I can! You're pretty cute yourself!
JetPackMando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:39 AM   #1281
KittyCourtz
Freelance Illustrator

KittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello! New girl here. =)

I'm a 21 year old (going to be 22 in February) FFA who adores fat men with a burning passion. I live in the Chicago area (south side, actually).

This place looks fun.
KittyCourtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:59 AM   #1282
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome to all the newbies I've missed!
Old 01-14-2012, 10:01 AM   #1283
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome new peoples!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #1284
SitiTomato

SitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going on

Introducing myself!

Thought of making an account here for a while and never really got around to it until today. Everyone seems really pleasant and cool so I wonder why it took me so long.

About me, I'm 25 and currently living in Ottawa.

Hi all!
SitiTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:20 AM   #1285
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello Everyone knew i'm not new here but I tend to go and come back every so often first time i was on here was like 2005 or so but i like this forum i know that much
hbighappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:47 AM   #1286
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SitiTomato View Post
Introducing myself!

Thought of making an account here for a while and never really got around to it until today. Everyone seems really pleasant and cool so I wonder why it took me so long.

Hi all!
sooooo, are you a dude or a chick?
Old 01-15-2012, 08:07 AM   #1287
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
Tomatoes are gender neutral.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #1288
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
Golden rule bro: All girls are dudes until proven otherwise. Pics or it didn't happen!
Old 01-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #1289
SitiTomato

SitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Golden rule bro: All girls are dudes until proven otherwise. Pics or it didn't happen!
Aha that's a good golden rule and it's true in this case. This girl is definitely a dude...er I mean I'm just a dude.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #1290
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Tomatoes are gender neutral.
see, now i've always felt that tomatoes were a feminine fruit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
you're totally right, what was i thinking?
Old 01-16-2012, 06:53 AM   #1291
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to all the newbies!

Quote:
Introducing myself!

Hi all!
Hey Tomato, there are a few of us from Ottawa who post at Dimensions (sorry to tell you that the only regular posters are also guys). I hope you are surviving the current burst of cold weather!
Old 01-16-2012, 07:00 AM   #1292
SitiTomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Welcome to all the newbies!

Hey Tomato, there are a few of us from Ottawa who post at Dimensions (sorry to tell you that the only regular posters are also guys). I hope you are surviving the current burst of cold weather!

Oh gosh! I certainly doesn't help waiting for the bus to work that's for sure. My eyelashes nearly froze shut today!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #1293
Kdavis7908

Kdavis7908 has said some nice things

Hey just wanted to introduce and show myself off. I'm a gaining BHM and def looking for a good FFA to help me expand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0112.jpg (29.9 KB, 383 views)
Kdavis7908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #1294
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Aha that's a good golden rule and it's true in this case. This girl is definitely a dude...er I mean I'm just a dude.
Can I still call you "ma'am?"

/creepy
Old 01-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #1295
SitiTomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Can I still call you "ma'am?"

/creepy
Only if I get to call you "Sir"
Old 01-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #1296
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Only if I get to call you "Sir"
Why the fuck not? Everyone else does, haha
Old 01-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #1297
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Why the fuck not? Everyone else does, haha
It's the mustache, it fools everyone
Old 01-29-2012, 02:46 PM   #1298
TrickBaby

TrickBaby has said some nice things

Thought I'd say Hi so... "HI!"

Im Nita and have been checking out these parts for years, so thought it was about time. (Plus a cheeky friend of mine has been saying how great this place is)

Im an FFA, late 20's and living in the midlands at the moment.

....carry on....
TrickBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:55 PM   #1299
SitiTomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickBaby View Post
Thought I'd say Hi so... "HI!"

Im Nita and have been checking out these parts for years, so thought it was about time. (Plus a cheeky friend of mine has been saying how great this place is)

Im an FFA, late 20's and living in the midlands at the moment.

....carry on....
I don't know who this cheeky fellow is but he sounds handsome and virile.

Anyway glad you're here. Now that I'm not 'the new guy' anymore maybe they'll stop hazing me.

I was getting a bit tired of the constant paddle spankings.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:07 PM   #1300
TrickBaby

TrickBaby has said some nice things

And there was me thinking you liked that sort of thing...
TrickBaby is offline   Reply With Quote