Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #1301
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Welcome, gaggle of new people I've missed in my absence!
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:06 AM   #1302
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickBaby View Post
And there was me thinking you liked that sort of thing...
I read up on Freeway 2 and now I think I have to watch it.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:37 PM   #1303
TrickBaby

TrickBaby has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
I read up on Freeway 2 and now I think I have to watch it.
Hi! And you really should. Who knows, you could be the first person I've got to watch that film who likes it :P

Let me know what you think
TrickBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:27 PM   #1304
caclowers

caclowers has said some nice things
Default Introduction

Name: Casey

Occupation: Water Treatment Plant Operator... I make clean drinking water.

Likes: I've started to read recreationally again. Science. Astronomy (not astrology.) Travel. Science fiction. Cooking. Movies. Crochet. Woodworking. Fishing (I'm not any good... I just like to sit quietly by the water.) Peace & quiet.

Dislikes: Loud people. Inconsiderate people. Very hot/humid weather. Barking dogs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sss.jpg (54.2 KB, 676 views)
caclowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:31 PM   #1305
caclowers

caclowers has said some nice things

some other pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of ryan casey and michael 2.jpg (20.9 KB, 676 views)
File Type: jpg TZ 2007 (35)2.jpg (85.5 KB, 680 views)
caclowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:34 PM   #1306
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caclowers View Post
some other pics
Great pics. The second one is super-awesome.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #1307
imogenbakerbell

imogenbakerbell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesimogenbakerbell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello, I'm Imogen (except that's not my real name, at least not outside of Dimensions). I'm 23, currently a student at some university somewhere in the United Kingdom. I've been a member of Dimensions for some months now but so far have mostly hung around the Library, commenting on stories and uploading a couple of my own. I'm feeling a little lonely tonight and so I thought it might be a nice idea to branch out a bit from my usual zone and say hi
imogenbakerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #1308
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Greetings new people!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:51 AM   #1309
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to the rest of the board, Imogen!
Old 02-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #1310
roundedout

roundedout has said some nice things

Just Bob here .. probably small by the standards of most of the BHMs here at a mere 235lb, but here nonetheless. I'm not quite sure where this journey will go, but maybe I'll have some larger news to report before too long.

Cheers,
Bob
roundedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:37 AM   #1311
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Welcome new people!

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:59 PM   #1312
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by caclowers View Post
Likes: I've started to read recreationally again. Science. Astronomy (not astrology.) Travel. Science fiction. Cooking. Movies. Crochet. Woodworking. Fishing (I'm not any good... I just like to sit quietly by the water.) Peace & quiet.

Dislikes: Loud people. Inconsiderate people. Very hot/humid weather. Barking dogs.
Welcome to Dims!!

I love reading about astronomy as well. Moreso cosmology than astronomy. It's silly how both of those words usually need clarification. When you say "astronomy" usually people think you're referring to astrology, and when you say "cosmology" usually people think you're referring to cosmetology. Silly ass people.
But yeah, the universe is amazing. Although I sometimes feel that reading about the wonders of the universe is a waste of time since as measly humans, we can't truly know if our observations are correct or not. I mean, hell, even Hubble's constant is being thrown into question now.

Knowing about the unknown is the one thing I strive for as a human being. Which is why I'm obsessed with the universe and death (since death is another one of those... "unknowns").

Anyway, now I'm rambling. Welcome to Dims, and it's always nice to see someone who I have a similar interest with.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:16 AM   #1313
revan

revan has said some nice things

name:Shea Age:25 location:Ripon/California Hi my names Shea as it says .First time postin here i really don't know what to say.Ive been a fat guy all my life and it doesn't help that im into all things geeky.Give me a little starwars and mass effect and im a happy boy come on a race of all female magical warrior priestess who doesn't love that.Love cult movies and tv such as evil dead and mst3k as well.As such i really haven't had a lot of success with woman as in any.So something in my personal life has prompted me to finally post here.I hope to make some friends here and maybe meet someone special but im rambling so il stop.thanks for your time http://i42.tinypic.com/ipv39v.jpg pic of me
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:27 AM   #1314
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCourtz View Post
Hello! New girl here. =)

I'm a 21 year old (going to be 22 in February) FFA who adores fat men with a burning passion. I live in the Chicago area (south side, actually).

This place looks fun.
Belated welcome from another midwesterner (in Kansas City)!
Old 02-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #1315
TheLargeLawStudent

TheLargeLawStudent can now change their title
Default Introductions

Greetings BHM/FFA Forum Members!

My name is Travis and I am a brand new member here, so I figured I'd drop a quick line to introduce myself.

I live in Minneapolis, MN; however, I am a recent transplant here. Originally I am from Oklahoma, where I was born and raised on the Osage Nation Reservation. I worked as a paramedic for about six years, but am now currently in the throws of a career change. I moved here to the Great White North in order to attend Law School. I guess you can say I've gone from driving the ambulance to chasing it, lol! My interests and passions are vast and eclectic. I am a voracious reader. My favorite topics are Philosophy (especially the Platonic Dialogues!), Theology, Classics, Non-Fiction (especially political theory), and yeah, this list could go on and on! Other than reading, I'm also an avid football and baseball fan who has a serious weakness for Joss Whedon TV shows!

Well, hopefully that's an adequate introduction! I look forward to getting to know you all!
TheLargeLawStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #1316
Bighairyman

Bighairyman can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLargeLawStudent View Post
Greetings BHM/FFA Forum Members!

My name is Travis and I am a brand new member here, so I figured I'd drop a quick line to introduce myself.

I live in Minneapolis, MN; however, I am a recent transplant here. Originally I am from Oklahoma, where I was born and raised on the Osage Nation Reservation. I worked as a paramedic for about six years, but am now currently in the throws of a career change. I moved here to the Great White North in order to attend Law School. I guess you can say I've gone from driving the ambulance to chasing it, lol! My interests and passions are vast and eclectic. I am a voracious reader. My favorite topics are Philosophy (especially the Platonic Dialogues!), Theology, Classics, Non-Fiction (especially political theory), and yeah, this list could go on and on! Other than reading, I'm also an avid football and baseball fan who has a serious weakness for Joss Whedon TV shows!

Well, hopefully that's an adequate introduction! I look forward to getting to know you all!
Awesome. I love Joss Whedon. Also, I am a dispatcher at a private ems agency out of mid-Michigan..
Bighairyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #1317
Rojohnson

Rojohnson has said some nice things
Default Hello

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce my self, I'm 29, have redhair, glasses, kinda nerdy, im a music snob, and in general, just awesome also Im from Louisiana but living in Arkansas

Its great to join a community of like minded individuals
Rojohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #1318
Bighairyman

Gr 'eat' ings and salutations to all the new members. You have joined the best forum around. Hope you guys enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Josh
Old 02-27-2012, 10:07 PM   #1319
TheLargeLawStudent

TheLargeLawStudent can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighairyman View Post
Awesome. I love Joss Whedon. Also, I am a dispatcher at a private ems agency out of mid-Michigan..
A Dispatcher huh! Awesome man! Mostly awesome because I can rest assured that this is one dispatcher who will NEVER wake me up at 3am for an "I stubbed my toe and now I want to go to the ER" call, haha!
TheLargeLawStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:34 AM   #1320
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

welcome newbies!!!!! jump in and make yourself KNOWN
Old 02-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #1321
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hello Nubeez!

Thank you for the bios and the generally awesome intros! Greeting, salutations, and pics or it didn't happen!!
Old 02-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #1322
Bighairyman

Quote:
A Dispatcher huh! Awesome man! Mostly awesome because I can rest assured that this is one dispatcher who will NEVER wake me up at 3am for an "I stubbed my toe and now I want to go to the ER" call, haha!
haha, I love how some people have "emergencies". People are annoying that are like that.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #1323
Rojohnson

Rojohnson has said some nice things

It might be kinda small but its me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me1.jpg (10.1 KB, 361 views)
Rojohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:44 AM   #1324
SitiTomato

SitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going on

Welcome on all you new beautiful people.

Quote:
But what if I happened to stub my toe on a chainsaw!
SitiTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #1325
Bighairyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SitiTomato View Post
Welcome on all you new beautiful people.

But what if I happened to stub my toe on a chainsaw!
That is definitely considered an emergency. However, itsnot considered a life tgreatening emergency. So the crew would get dispatched as tier2, priority3, alpha, or bravo response, depending on a few things. Just depends on your county, state protocol. I'd much rather have that call then a call for a guy who s out ofpain meds and makes up a random story to get the drugs.