Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-04-2010, 08:20 PM   #126
johnkong

johnkong has said some nice things

pretty new...been looking around since my account was approved..i've done one introduction and thought i put one here also...if anyone has any ideas on what i should do...i be glad to hear from ya...i'll try and get a pic up has soon has i can...a little bout me...im 340 pounds 6'1 kinda shy first..but likes to make ppl laugh...i am always cracking jokes at my expense and it kinda taught me to accept who i am...i was bullied in middle school..but when i was in H.S. i moved alot and never really made any friends. im trying to get my life worked out..but it stresses me out and i turn to food. i've always been big but i started gaining weight when my dad and sis was killed and then agian when my grandma passed away..sorry for the sappiness...well hope to hear from ya'll and ya'll have a great day
johnkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:15 PM   #127
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Howdy Mr. Kong and you other fine noobs
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:23 PM   #128
johnkong

johnkong has said some nice things

well howdy to you to..and thanks chicken_legs
johnkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:48 PM   #129
BubbleButtBoy

BubbleButtBoy has said some nice things

Hi guys, I'm BBB. I'm never really good at this introduction stuff, so I'll be brief:
Basically, I've been bouncing around from different websites (Bfrat and FF to be specific), trying to fit into ( no pun intended) this subculture.

I've heard great things about Dimensions, and I've finally decided to jump on the bandwagon.
I wish myself the best of luck rising above the anonymous-one-time-poster level of membership =\
BubbleButtBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #130
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nice to see you here BBB
Old 02-05-2010, 06:31 PM   #131
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBoy View Post
Hi guys, I'm BBB. I'm never really good at this introduction stuff, so I'll be brief:
Basically, I've been bouncing around from different websites (Bfrat and FF to be specific), trying to fit into ( no pun intended) this subculture.

I've heard great things about Dimensions, and I've finally decided to jump on the bandwagon.
I wish myself the best of luck rising above the anonymous-one-time-poster level of membership =\
Can I just ask what everyone else is thinking? Do you have a bubble butt?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:19 PM   #132
chicken legs
yawn

yes he does
Old 02-06-2010, 10:57 AM   #133
BubbleButtBoy

BubbleButtBoy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Can I just ask what everyone else is thinking? Do you have a bubble butt?
What chicken said. =p. I actually have some decent pictures up on FF, Same name there. But yes... to quote Monk, It's a gift... and a curse.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #134
cambjuk

cambjuk has said some nice things
Default hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I am Mark, 31 from the UK. Thought id say 'hi' to you all, and hope to get to know you better soon!
cambjuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #135
misskaribabyy

misskaribabyy can now change their title
Default hey everyone

I'm kari and im new to this site....i am a ffa and looking for a bhm...i live in upstate ny and am looking to find someone!! =]
misskaribabyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:59 PM   #136
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome Kari....

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:05 PM   #137
tk31

tk31 has said some nice things
Smile Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskaribabyy View Post
I'm kari and im new to this site....i am a ffa and looking for a bhm...i live in upstate ny and am looking to find someone!! =]
Welcome to the dimensions forums.
tk31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:36 AM   #138
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isla620 View Post
Hi. I've been lurking for about a year, but it's not getting me anywhere, so I'm finally joining the conversation.

I'm an FFA, thirty-something, white, petite, light brown hair, from Missouri. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and making drooly faces over the amazing BHM photos here.
Welcome from just across the border in Kansas!

You from the KC or the St. Loo side of Misery - I mean, Missouri?

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskaribabyy View Post
NOOOO!!! Why do all the single FFAs live in foreign countries like "New York" and "Outside of the Midwest"?!!!

Last edited by MasterShake; 02-14-2010 at 08:48 AM.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:02 AM   #139
Isla620
Regional Unicorn

Isla620 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Welcome from just across the border in Kansas!

You from the KC or the St. Loo side of Misery - I mean, Missouri?
Alas, I am closer to STL than KC.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #140
4wdBHM

4wdBHM has said some nice things
Smile New to the scene

Hi All!
How awesome it is to find a place like this on the web! I'm still new with all the terms but I'm a BHM looking to meet some new people and see if there are really any FFA's out there.

I'm in the Charlotte, NC area and I'll be seeing you around the forums.

Thanks!
4wdBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #141
henry73

henry73 has said some nice things

Hi y'all. I'm glad to have found this site. My name is Henry and I'm 6'2" 460 lbs. I'm an easy guy to get along with and laid back. I am from a small town in Kentucky called Clay City it's about 40 miles east of Lexington. I would like to find a nice lady, no offense but I like this woman to be under 200 lbs and no less than 120 lbs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m_0c235d58a4c54195b951fe06caa68e8c.jpg (4.4 KB, 403 views)
henry73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:26 PM   #142
bigunclerob43

bigunclerob43 has said some nice things
Default hi

im a big guy who wants to find some one who sees the inside and not the outside
bigunclerob43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:50 AM   #143
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigunclerob43 View Post
im a big guy who wants to find some one who sees the inside and not the outside
Soooo????no pics...

Dang it.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #144
RJI

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Is this a dating site?

Seems like every new person's first post lately is looking to bag an FFA (not a bad thing). I think the new guys should focus on hanging out here and get to know everyone and hone the skills a bit before just jumping into the i'm looking for a bride speech

Old 02-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #145
Red Viking

Red Viking has said some nice things
Smile

Hey All,

Been reading this forum for a little while thought I'd join, everyone seems pretty friendly.

Anyway, I'm 6'5" about 425. BHM living in Surrey, BC and working downtown Vancouver and enjoying the Olympics.

I uploaded one photo to my profile.
Red Viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:37 PM   #146
RJI

Welcome,
I wish i had the extra cash and free time to go to the Olympics this year. I've always wanted to go and B.C. is on my must visit list.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #147
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJI View Post
Is this a dating site?

Seems like every new person's first post lately is looking to bag an FFA (not a bad thing). I think the new guys should focus on hanging out here and get to know everyone and hone the skills a bit before just jumping into the i'm looking for a bride speech
Shhhh...dont tell them this isn't a dating site. Then they wont post pics for me to save to my wank folder
Old 02-17-2010, 06:18 AM   #148
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Shhhh...dont tell them this isn't a dating site. Then they wont post pics for me to save to my wank folder
Girls don't wank, they schlick.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:58 AM   #149
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Girls don't wank, they schlick.
LOL...I had to look up schlick..hahahah.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #150
Kursal

Kursal has said some nice things

Hi all,

Just introducing myself. I am Kursal a BHM and I'm from the UK, in the south west.. well more north-south-west really. Gloucester (if anyone knows it?) which is between Birmingham and Bristol.

I am partly here to see if there are any single FFAs in my area (what single fat guy wouldn't want to know that?) but also... my god, I didn't even think this place would exist. I'm very happy that it does.

I found myself pondering the other day the nature of my attraction to women. This was because I was spending Valentines day alone for the second time in 2 years and because I had nothing better to do. I'm going to state something for the record which I have struggled with for some time. I don't find overweight women attractive... there, I said it. I apologise if that offends someone out there, it really shouldn't. I have nothing against BBWs. There are men out there who love you for what you look like and that is a truly beautiful thing. Go out there, find those men and never let them go (unless they want to come up for air). To use the cleche; it's not you, it's me. It really is. I've had a thing for flat stomachs and belly buttons ever since I was a kid, it's just the way I am wired.

Anyway, I've felt really bad about this, especially recently. I was worried about asking women out because what right do I have wanting a slim girl to date a fat guy when the same fat guy won't date a fat girl? It's truly something I have agonised over. I have also worked in the photography and film field so, in comparison, a few of the women I have dated have been very attractive models so I know that there can be an attraction there.

I think it is probably the media's recent focus on the 'obesity epidemic' (which I am sure is bad wording for the sake of scaremongering) but it's made me really unsure of myself in a way I've not been before.

That's why this site was so good to stumble across. It just proves that I'm not wrong to only be attracted to thin girls in the same way that they are not wrong being attracted to me.

To quote either Popeye, Jerry Herman or perhaps God: I am what I am!
Kursal is offline   Reply With Quote