Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-21-2010, 02:12 PM   #151
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Viking View Post
Hey All,

Been reading this forum for a little while thought I'd join, everyone seems pretty friendly.

Anyway, I'm 6'5" about 425. BHM living in Surrey, BC and working downtown Vancouver and enjoying the Olympics.

I uploaded one photo to my profile.
Welcome! I'm from Vancouver and the Olympic fever is crazy!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:37 AM   #152
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Shhhh...dont tell them this isn't a dating site. Then they wont post pics for me to save to my wank folder
This may not be a dating site, but it's a better dating site than most dating sites.

Anyway, this was taken with a camcorder on 2/19/10. I've been trying for a LONG time to get a picture without such shitty resolution, but this one is at least close to how I actually look.

That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #153
scrambledegg

scrambledegg has said some nice things

Hi all,

Some of you will recognise my name from FF - I know a lot of people here are also on there. I haven't left FF, but I just fancied trying somewhere new! So here I am!

I'm (obviously) a BHM, I love my food! I also like larger ladies to, so I guess i've come to the right place!

Anyway's i'm sure i'll get to know you all soon, theres so much on the forums here, its hard to know where to start!

Heres a couple of pics so you know i'm an actual person!
scrambledegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:50 PM   #154
*Ravenous*
Fixed and brakeless

*Ravenous* can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventy-Seven View Post
This may not be a dating site, but it's a better dating site than most dating sites.

Anyway, this was taken with a camcorder on 2/19/10. I've been trying for a LONG time to get a picture without such shitty resolution, but this one is at least close to how I actually look.

Nice! Your very handsom
Old 02-28-2010, 04:25 PM   #155
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hallo hallo!
I just joined. I figured, eh, instead of just lurking as guest, I might as well be honest with myself and say that this sounds like the best place to be.
I'm ZoŽ (don't worry if you don't feel like typing the dots, I usually won't)
Ehhh, I'm 18, 5'7'', 115, student in Fine Arts, living just outside of Montreal, hating the winter, loving the big men around (although they're always so bundled up against the cold, it's leaving a little too much to the imagination, tsk. Oh well, summer soon). I was always attracted to bigger guys, but figured it was more a question of proximity, as most of my friends just happened to be bigger. However, my boyfriend, who I started dating when he was 170, shot up to 250 in the year we were together, and well, WOAH O_O I usually keep this amazement to myself, but starting hinting at it that I don't *mind* his new weight and it'd be *okay* if he kept it on. (Meaning, "You are so freaking hot, how about another 50 pounds to really make me crazy?") He's not getting it. Ah well.
But in other news... I've lost my train of thought. But I'm very much looking forwards to meeting everyone and talking. I was very much amazed to learn that there was a huge community of the same likes as me (Yes, I do live under a rock, why do you ask?) and well, yes. Much obliged to everyone!
Super Old pic for reference, I'll eventually take a new one. I got new glasses, and about mid-lentch hair.
Zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #156
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Hallo hallo!
I just joined. I figured, eh, instead of just lurking as guest, I might as well be honest with myself and say that this sounds like the best place to be.
I'm ZoŽ (don't worry if you don't feel like typing the dots, I usually won't)
Ehhh, I'm 18, 5'7'', 115, student in Fine Arts, living just outside of Montreal, hating the winter, loving the big men around (although they're always so bundled up against the cold, it's leaving a little too much to the imagination, tsk. Oh well, summer soon). I was always attracted to bigger guys, but figured it was more a question of proximity, as most of my friends just happened to be bigger. However, my boyfriend, who I started dating when he was 170, shot up to 250 in the year we were together, and well, WOAH O_O I usually keep this amazement to myself, but starting hinting at it that I don't *mind* his new weight and it'd be *okay* if he kept it on. (Meaning, "You are so freaking hot, how about another 50 pounds to really make me crazy?") He's not getting it. Ah well.
But in other news... I've lost my train of thought. But I'm very much looking forwards to meeting everyone and talking. I was very much amazed to learn that there was a huge community of the same likes as me (Yes, I do live under a rock, why do you ask?) and well, yes. Much obliged to everyone!
Super Old pic for reference, I'll eventually take a new one. I got new glasses, and about mid-lentch hair.
Hey ZoŽ (umlauts courtesy of copy-paste )!

Welcome to the board. You sound awesome
Old 02-28-2010, 05:16 PM   #157
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome aboard all new people. Dive in and have some fun
Old 02-28-2010, 05:48 PM   #158
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello,
I'm Janis and I love big cuddly guys, and appriciate guys that like big cuddly girls (which is me). (BHM that don't prefer bbw, shouldn't feel guilty though : you like what you like, just, you know, don't go around wearing "No Fat Chicks" t-shirt, or crap of that nature.) I am engaged to a beautiful BHM who I'm completely mad about, but I can appriciate a big soft belly or broad shoulders anytime, right?
bigjmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:34 PM   #159
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Some more Umlauts for your Copypastalovin'.
ŲšŁ
Yeah, we got the best ones in Germany^^. No need for an Ž.
÷sterreich
ńquator
‹berraschung
Old 03-01-2010, 03:16 AM   #160
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi all, I'm Bearsy(Darien in real life)
I live in Buffalo NY.
I love my city. Contrary to popular belief, it's an amazing place to live.
I have some major body images, but since finding this site 2 days ago, I can feel them literally melting away, just to know that there are people out there who actually like people like me.
So, yay!
As I stated in a different thread, I generally prefer smaller girls, the size difference is my favorite part, I think. I love how they feel so fragile in my arms.
Idk, any more questions, feel free to ask!
Bearsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #161
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischel View Post
Some more Umlauts for your Copypastalovin'.
ŲšŁ
Yeah, we got the best ones in Germany^^. No need for an Ž.
÷sterreich
ńquator
‹berraschung
LOL...but now we have to come back to this page of this thread every time we want to use them!! You should have at least put a naked pic on this page so there is some benefit to using the list
Old 03-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #162
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
LOL...but now we have to come back to this page of this thread every time we want to use them!! You should have at least put a naked pic on this page so there is some benefit to using the list
totally agree with melian here
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:48 PM   #163
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
totally agree with melian here
Mischel, you've got yet another fan!
Old 03-03-2010, 12:16 PM   #164
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey everyone, found this place quite recently so I decided to make an account and see if I can meet some new and interesting people, because that's always a good thing!

I'm from the bay area, lived in California all my life and I am completely fine with that. Although I am a big fan of traveling, I think it's important to learn as much as possible during the short time we have on this planet. If I happen to be watching TV, which is pretty much never these days, it's almost always going to be the science or discovery channel. Although there are a couple of TV shows I watch, just through other means.

I've been a big guy my whole life, right now my physical attributes are about 6 foot and between 260 and 280lbs. Always been somewhat muscular, although I don't lift weights all that often. Being a fat guy who was always interested in nerdy things, but didn't really want to be delegated to only hanging out with the nerds in class made for an interesting experience growing up. Didn't really come out of my shell until college, but I can honestly say I'm happy with who I am.

On the average weekend, getting together with quality friends and having fun are certainly top priorities. I am single at the moment too, and being that every single one of my friends is living with a girlfriend or currently engaged not to mention the fact that I work nights, it makes it difficult just to get out there and meet new people. Sob story I know, but the internet is certainly a more comfortable place to meet people than figuring out ways to go out and do stuff by yourself. Can't really say I'm looking for anything too specific, I'm quite open minded. I've never been with a petite woman, which I am definitely attracted to.

Alright I think I've written enough here... I'm sure I'll be seeing everyone around on the forums.
Joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #165
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wicked tongue. BHM Gene Simmons?

But hey, welcome ^^
Zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:51 AM   #166
heavyhitter

heavyhitter has said some nice things

Manny here from los angeles just saying whats up?!
heavyhitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #167
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

Hi my name is Dean. I'm in my mid twenties from the UK and im a big guy...almost like a bear apart from i dont live in the woods and steal picnics. I seem to get on easily with most people. Infact I can count people who I dislike on one hand. I'm quite lovable and easy going and have what people who know me call 'a unique personality' hehe. I can be a little hyperactive and bizarre at times and very quiet at other times. I would love to find a balance between the two but I canít. A psychiatrist would probably diagnose me as bi-polar. I just think i'm mad. My main interest is music. I have a really eclectic taste which varies from the normal to the weird and i'm constantly attempting to arrange noises in to a manner which resembles music but often fail in doing so. I love words that have all been put together to form stories and poems and also love watching films- mainly arty, independent stuff (although my guilty pleasure is romantic comedies) and i like playing games. Other than that i love the smell of shoe polish and coconuts and i love a good cup of chai tea along with several glasses of wine and a bit of what you fancy. I also love day dreaming and can romanticize the yarbles out of pretty much anything.

deanbpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:15 PM   #168
tekkers

tekkers has said some nice things

i've been checking out the forum for the past week and it seems to have the kind of people i would like to get to know. im a 28 year old BHM who is single at the moment from the U.K, i hope to use this site to make friends and maybe find love (you just never know).

just shaved my head so here's some pics hope it suits me, not the best of pics but ill upload some more later

tekkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:05 PM   #169
tekkers

tekkers has said some nice things

here's another pic

tekkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:00 PM   #170
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is some fierce BHM hotness in this thread.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #171
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Heeey welcome, both of you! ^^
Old 03-15-2010, 10:33 PM   #172
Large Militant Guy

Large Militant Guy has said some nice things

I don't know why I am here, I think I am finally just broken mentally or whatever.

(This is long, so I don't blame you for not reading it. I just need to vent and get it out there I guess)

Anyways, I am 30, 6'4", mid 300's in weight (I don't weigh myself often), and live in the Chicago area.

Here is my story:

I've been fat my whole life (I don't like acronyms and all that crap, just call me a fat guy). In grammar school it was not that bad, sure I was the "fat kid," but we were all close kids (and we were pretty diverse, but all ghetto children basically, and money is the most important difference really in society).

My problems began on the high school school bus. See I went to a Catholic boys school (if I would have went to the local Chicago public high school, I'd be in prison now. No lie or exaggeration in that...), but rode the sister school's mostly 90% girl school bus. Well as happens to fat kids, I was bullied like a mother blanker (I curse a lot), and of course it was by those girls.

So here I am, a young adolescent kid, being called fat and disgusting for 3 years straight by girls I am forced to interact with daily. Not one girl came to defend me, not one. That hurt and really messed me up, mentally. So I became a depressed suicidal alcoholic (fun years of my life, oh yeah!). Yep, to cope with being the fat disgusting guy, I drank a lot, hourly.

Well, in my early 20s I got a security job, oh I loved that job. It's one profession were being a big guy really helps. Nothing like tackling a crackhead trying to shank you, seriously it is fun, it is a great rush.

And I had this female coworker, this cute little Italian girl, we got to know each other well. I covered her ass (and she had a nice ass), she covered my ass (In security you hid your screw ups or get fired), we grew close and friendly. In fact she was a woman I could talk about everything with, including flirtatious very sexual things. (You think it is going to have a happy ending don't cha? Just wait, it's gets real messed up)

This is odd for me, I have never had a female friend before, let alone one I could basically make overtly sexual flirtations with. I started falling for this girl, something serious. I mean it was the actual love word, my days around her were respites in my alcoholic existence. Just being around her I felt alive and all that good crap. When she went home, to her boyfriend (I did not mention that did I?), I got depressed like a mother bleeper.

Well I knew, she had a boyfriend, I ain't got a chance in hell. One thing, he ain't a "fat disgusting guy" like myself. Second, he was a rich and had everything handed to him in his life including his wealth (his daddy was rich, like most rich people's daddies). So, I just drank more and got more depressed and suicidal.

Anyhow, things got really serious. One day a guy who she had arrested came back for her. After punching a hole in the wall of the office, I chased out after the guy, intent on ending his life with the butterfly knife I carried at the time. Unfortunately, I did not catch him. But from that day forward, I protected her and worried about her whenever she came to work (also note, she had a rich boyfriend, yet he still had her going to a dangerous security job. To me, that is a man who don't know how to protect his woman, but women are into punks today I guess).

Well when you actively protect someone, your love for them really grows. This was a really dark time for me, being around the woman I love, but not being able to be with her, compounded with my fear for her safety. I was really struggling with the depression and alcoholism at that time.

Well something happened that made me have to act. Her boyfriend proposed to her on a vacation to Cancun. I was devastated, I was broken, I had to do something or I was just going to jump in front of a commuter train. So, I told her that I love her.

Her reaction? Not, well I just ain't into you. Or, I see you as a friend. Or, you are just not the type of guy I'm into. Or, I love my fiance. Her words to me were and quote exactly "you are not going to start stalking me?"

The woman I loved and protected, thought I was going to harm her. The woman who knew me best in my entire life, thought I was just some no good effing stalker.

Needless to say, I said a very shocked "NO!" She then realized that was like the wrong thing to say and started giving me crap about how she dated a coworker once and swore never to date a coworker again and all that crap.

That incident actually broke my alcoholism and changed me from being depressed, to being a very bitter fat man. I have not had a drink in about 7 years now.

But here is the problem, you can't live on bitterness forever. I turned 30 last year and I go smacked with the whole, I am going to die alone, mid-life crisis crap. Now the depression is back, but thankfully not the boozing.

So basically, never ever being on a date, kissing, or all those things many people take for a given experience in one's life has broken me.

And now, I'm here. Why? Hell if I know, I'm desperate but realistic. No woman wants anything to do with a broke, inexperienced (I ain't just talking about sex, I am talking everything romantically), 30 year old.

Anyways--- As you can tell, I take introduction threads very seriously.

(Also I don't post on the main introduction thread because I rather just deal with fat men and women who are into fat men at this point)
Large Militant Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:35 AM   #173
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

No way, we both have anthropomorphic eggplants for avatar pictures
deanbpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:28 PM   #174
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Wow, Militant, I know this is a terrible thing to say, but that's pretty much the most insightful introduction post I've ever seen. I mean, I don't know how effective an internet forum is at turning your life around, but well, at least we can cheer you up. I hope your life does take a turn for the better, you seem like a really nice guy despite all this crap that's happened.

...And for the record, my antropomorphic eggplant PWNS.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #175
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Militant, you've landed in the right place, and that was one heck of an introduction. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself.

I'm sure you'll find more to say poking around the threads on the board and getting to know people.

Welcome.