Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-16-2010, 07:25 PM   #176
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

Fucking hell man, I have only just read through your post and kind of feel bad about not doing before.
Drink gets the better of me sometimes. I have never become a full blown alcoholic but I go through periods of drinking a lot every day and if not doing that I binge drink when placed in a situation where one is expected to drink. Living in a country like the UK in which the average social life revolves around pubs and clubs this happens quite a lot. One thing I have found with drink myself and what I have seen in others it makes depression even worse so its good that you are now sober.
I know its the obvious thing to say but chin up matey. Good shit does happen even if it does take time.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #177
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large Militant Guy View Post
I don't know why I am here, I think I am finally just broken mentally or whatever.
I'm glad you found us. Stick around or whatever. We're a good bunch of people and there is a lot of support if you need it.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:27 PM   #178
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large Militant Guy View Post
I don't know why I am here, I think I am finally just broken mentally or whatever.

)
Dude, you are still young, and it seems you are ready to mix things up a bit. To get you started here is some salt because learing to take things with a grain of salt helps the soul. Looking foward to getting to know your POV on things, and feel free to post FFA eyecandy....
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:00 AM   #179
bigjaydc20017

bigjaydc20017 has said some nice things
Default Good Morning

Just introducing myself, Im new to the site
bigjaydc20017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:36 AM   #180
bigjaydc20017

bigjaydc20017 has said some nice things
Default Ladies

Any Ladies from the DC MD or VA area
bigjaydc20017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:32 AM   #181
ouroboros

ouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot pics

Hello. I finally decided to stop lurking as a guest. Im a 19(almost 20) year old music major from New Jersey. My main instrument is flute. My hobbies include music(obviously) yoga, and baking. I am a tea and museum enthusiast.

I have always been attracted to bigger guys, I think its the cuddly factor and the difference in size (I am very petite[4'11" and 90lb])
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24499_1092398246067_1709868631_166234_4388072_n.jpg (52.6 KB, 282 views)
ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:03 AM   #182
tekkers

tekkers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
Hello. I finally decided to stop lurking as a guest. Im a 19(almost 20) year old music major from New Jersey. My main instrument is flute. My hobbies include music(obviously) yoga, and baking. I am a tea and museum enthusiast.

I have always been attracted to bigger guys, I think its the cuddly factor and the difference in size (I am very petite[4'11" and 90lb])
very good looking, wish you were here in the U.K with me
tekkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:13 AM   #183
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I am a tea and museum enthusiast

A kindred spirit...I love it! and you like music. I have tried to record the flute before and it was very difficult to do it justice.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:03 AM   #184
ouroboros

ouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekkers View Post
very good looking, wish you were here in the U.K with me
Thank you for the compliment Ive been to the U.K. twice and loved it. Id like to go again in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanbpm View Post
A kindred spirit...I love it! and you like music. I have tried to record the flute before and it was very difficult to do it justice.
It is hard to record the flute lol. The flute always likes to become distorted or too breathy if the mic is to close to the mouth piece. I like to record myself to analyze my playing(im kinda a music nerd). Ive found I get the best results when I put the mic kinda off to the side(closer to the keys) and a few feet away.
Do you play any instruments?
Old 03-18-2010, 10:12 AM   #185
ouroboros

Quote:
It is hard to record the flute lol. The flute always likes to become distorted or too breathy if the mic is to close to the mouth piece. I like to record myself to analyze my playing(im kinda a music nerd). Ive found I get the best results when I put the mic kinda off to the side(closer to the keys) and a few feet away.
Do you play any instruments?
Old 03-18-2010, 10:21 AM   #186
deanbpm

I'm studying a degree in Music Technology but I don't really play an instrument. The music I make tends to be on the electronic side of things. I'm not half as passionate about it as I used to be though. For some reason once I started studying it I lost my muse. I'm taking a year out at the moment to hopefully get me back in to the swing of things.

Where abouts on our lovely island have you visited?

Last edited by deanbpm; 03-18-2010 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Typo
deanbpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #187
ouroboros

Quote:
I'm studying a degree in Music Technology but I don't really play an instrument. The music I make tends to be on the electronic side of things. I'm not half as passionate about it has I used to be though. For some reason once I started studying it I lost my muse. I'm taking a year out at the moment to hopefully get me back in to the swing of things.

Where abouts on our lovely island have you visited?
I understand what your going through. As a music major all I do is practice and over half the time its things I dont like, or I have to practice even if I really dont feel like it because I have a performance coming up. Its hard to keep the passion alive. There are times where I doubt myself, but I know that music is my life so I push through the hard times lol. Taking a break is probably a good thing for you musically because you wont be distracted by all of the forced, boring assignments.

Ive been to London, Dublin, and Edinburgh. I've been to other cites as well but I cant remember the names.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:49 AM   #188
deanbpm

That is my thinking. A few months without the tedium of being told how to do things will get my creative juices flowing again.

I'm kind of ashamed to say that I have never been to Scotland or Ireland and none of them are that far away. I go to London as much as I can though. I want to live there once I have got university out of the way. The city where I live is a place in the Midlands called Stoke-on-Trent and its a pretty dead place. It has a serious lack of culture and the little to do which is fun I have done far too much of.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:10 AM   #189
ouroboros

Quote:
That is my thinking. A few months without the tedium of being told how to do things will get my creative juices flowing again.

I'm kind of ashamed to say that I have never been to Scotland or Ireland and none of them are that far away. I go to London as much as I can though. I want to live there once I have got university out of the way. The city where I live is a place in the Midlands called Stoke-on-Trent and its a pretty dead place. It has a serious lack of culture and the little to do which is fun I have done far too much of.
I really enjoyed Scotland and Ireland, they were both beautiful. I really liked London, It was like a cleaner nyc.

My town is kinda the same, and every time something nice opens up it winds up closing in a couple of months because of the recession. Luckily i live half an hour away from the city so its not too bad. and there are a lot of neighboring ethnic towns to keep me entertained.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:39 AM   #190
deanbpm

The closest major city near me is Manchester which is pretty cool. There is always plenty of things to do, it has always been a breeding ground for music and culture and I love the atmosphere.

I can remember going London one time and I was wandering around a market in Hackney and there must of been 30 people dancing to a little tinny radio playing reggae and it was a Tuesday afternoon which made it even better. Its a shame that if anyone did that in my city they would get arrested
Old 03-18-2010, 03:11 PM   #191
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Very beautiful!!!
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:24 PM   #192
luv_it_here

luv_it_here can now change their title
Default Heya!

Welcome ouroboros, it's awesome to see some cooll musical folk pop up on here, Dean - you too!

Anywho, glad you joined. You're SO cute, it's amazing, and I feel ya on the size difference thing. I loooooove curling up with a petite woman. Awesome.
luv_it_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #193
ouroboros

Quote:
The closest major city near me is Manchester which is pretty cool. There is always plenty of things to do, it has always been a breeding ground for music and culture and I love the atmosphere.

I can remember going London one time and I was wandering around a market in Hackney and there must of been 30 people dancing to a little tinny radio playing reggae and it was a Tuesday afternoon which made it even better. Its a shame that if anyone did that in my city they would get arrested
That's really awesome. The coolest thing that I saw was in the subway in Manhattan, there were a bunch of people break-dancing on a moving subway car. It was really cool to see but I was afraid they where going to get hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_it_here View Post
Welcome ouroboros, it's awesome to see some cooll musical folk pop up on here, Dean - you too!

Anywho, glad you joined. You're SO cute, it's amazing, and I feel ya on the size difference thing. I loooooove curling up with a petite woman. Awesome.
awww...thanks. Are you musical?
Old 03-20-2010, 11:52 AM   #194
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yes! Music folk!

I have to say I connected with the above conversation a heck of a lot.

I'm planning on going to NJ next fall to go into a double-major. Food Studies, and Musical Theatre. How bout that combination? Are you familiar with Montclair, Ouro?
Old 03-20-2010, 12:19 PM   #195
ouroboros

I am familiar with Monclair, it has an amazing music program. its like 15mins away from the university I go to(I go to William Patterson).

Food studies and Musical theater that sounds like a fun combination, what are you planning to do with it, Will?
Old 03-20-2010, 01:02 PM   #196
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I am familiar with Monclair, it has an amazing music program. its like 15mins away from the university I go to(I go to William Patterson).
No way, I've been looking at William Paterson! How do you like it?
Old 03-20-2010, 01:40 PM   #197
ouroboros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
No way, I've been looking at William Paterson! How do you like it?
I love it! All of the professors that i've had so far are really nice. I'm a commuter so I can't tell you first hand how the dorms are, but from what ive heard and seen there alright.

What are you studying?
Old 03-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #198
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Food studies and Musical theater that sounds like a fun combination, what are you planning to do with it, Will?
I plan to jumpstart a career in or near NYC in Music Theatre supplemented in income by working the restaurant biz. I love both with a passion so I'm seriously looking forward to getting out of the midwest. I have an audition for the Music Theatre program a week from now.

And while I am really loving this conversation and all of us commentating on the very coincidental location and passion similarity, I think that for the sake of the thread it may be served better in a PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #199
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I love it! All of the professors that i've had so far are really nice. I'm a commuter so I can't tell you first hand how the dorms are, but from what ive heard and seen there alright.

What are you studying?
I was looking at communications with a secondary focus on political science.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:29 AM   #200
ouroboros

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
And while I am really loving this conversation and all of us commentating on the very coincidental location and passion similarity, I think that for the sake of the thread it may be served better in a PM.
I completely agree!