Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-30-2015, 07:46 PM   #1976
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Belated welcome, Ninja, and welcome Toaster (are we allowed to ask if you are a brave little toaster?)
Old 06-04-2015, 12:26 PM   #1977
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Natsuki and Cheri, welcome to Dimensions!

Natsuki, have you checked out the library yet? There are some excellent BHM/FFA stories, and although fewer with a focus on stuffing, there are some. You might also want to say hello on the Weight board, where you are more apt to find feeding discussions.

Cheri, there is a mobile app, I've not tried it but every time I come here on my phone a link for it pops up (I'm on an android) -- it is called tapatalk, and says it is free in the Play store. Personally I've been able to do OK without it, so haven't bothered. Since you posted first on this board, I'm guessing that you are an FFA of some description?
Old 06-11-2015, 07:42 PM   #1978
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm not new at all

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 06:07 AM   #1979
Tad
mostly harmless

Welcome back, Jen!

Although, your last post was:

Quote:
Sitting on a porch in a small town in rural Nebraska wearing yoga pants and a tank top. It's 76 degrees with a slight breeze and I'm sipping a Diet Coke. The only sound is crickets and the occasional truck on the distant highway. I can't help but feel that I'm meant to be here..
Which, if it had been your last post here, would have been a pretty awesome way to fade out We'd have all been left with the image of you and the crickets, at peace.

Anyway, I hope stuff had been good for you since then
Old 06-15-2015, 11:21 AM   #1980
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hi

Feeling sort of shy, but wanted finally to say hello to all and post a pic for my profile.

Wonder what kind of reaction I'll get. Shirtless! Really? YIKES! VERY FAT!!!

I definitely am a growing boy, and like being fat, as well as getting fatter.

Hope this is a friendly place for all that.
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 12:34 PM   #1981
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome!!! Profile pics are oddly personal, more personal than other pictures in many ways. You certainly wont be the first big guy here to post a shirtless pic!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 01:35 PM   #1982
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default what kind of dog

Thanks for the welcome.

What kind of dog do you have?
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 07:18 PM   #1983
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Two australian shepherds (with tails, my breeder doesnt dock unless it needs it). They r meh babiez
Old 06-19-2015, 06:32 AM   #1984
tridan22

tridan22 has said some nice things
Default Not so new...more like revived

just remembered that I had an account on here. I've missed this place.

The name is Jace. I'm 30 years old from New York City and I'm currently 340lbs. Wondering if there are any FFAs in the NYC area.
tridan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 07:01 AM   #1985
niels_kogel

niels_kogel has said some nice things

Hello, I'm a 23 years old dutch FA.
I love traveling, metal music, sports , movies and hanging out with friends.

I love fat bellies, think thighs, big ass.

If you Wanna talk just message me!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
niels_kogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:44 AM   #1986
Tad
mostly harmless

Welcome back, Jace. Hi Niels!

Niels, you might also want to introduce yourself on the Main board or the FA board. This particular board is aimed at fat men and the people that are attracted to the, while it sounds like you are here more as a guy who is attracted to fat women. (but no harm done--lots of people post on many of the boards)
Old 07-01-2015, 06:39 PM   #1987
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hi, my name is Dave. I'm from upstate NY. Looking to find out more about this and what people find here. Or something. I'm a fiction reader (Vonnegut, Steinbeck, Douglas Adams, lots of others), sci-fi fantasy (shocking for a fat dude!) and ummm I like stuff and uhh things. I prefer stuff but things are cool too.

Edit- Question am I not allowed to post in other forums? I posted two things and they said waiting admin approval?
dwesterny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:53 AM   #1988
The_Glory

The_Glory has said some nice things
Default Greetings!

Name: Juan
Profession: Production Coordinator for an independent film company
Music: indie rock, hip hop, house, electronic
Likes: music, cinema, photography, soccer, vintage sneakers, clothes, beers, coffee, cooking, travel.
Dislikes: rude, uncourteous people.
About me: I'm cultured, intelligent, funny, and charming. I've lived in 3 countries but LA is always going to be home. I work in the film industry and I dig it. I love wandering the city and taking photos.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10091448804560649788.jpg (56.3 KB, 242 views)
The_Glory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:16 PM   #1989
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to the site. Nice to see a new handsome face around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Glory View Post
Name: Juan
Profession: Production Coordinator for an independent film company
Music: indie rock, hip hop, house, electronic
Likes: music, cinema, photography, soccer, vintage sneakers, clothes, beers, coffee, cooking, travel.
Dislikes: rude, uncourteous people.
About me: I'm cultured, intelligent, funny, and charming. I've lived in 3 countries but LA is always going to be home. I work in the film industry and I dig it. I love wandering the city and taking photos.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:58 AM   #1990
straightjackit

straightjackit has said some nice things

Been lurking around the Library for a few years, figured I might give something back. Might post pics later IF anyone is interested. Male, 22, around 462 LB.
straightjackit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:20 AM   #1991
Tad
mostly harmless

Welcome to posting, Straightjackit!

If, as a new BHM, you put up a picture that shows your face, I'm pretty sure it will be welcomed. People do get a bit tired of the headless belly shots But a lot of people start off shy of showing their face, so a lot of new pics are of that sort.
Old 08-05-2015, 10:40 AM   #1992
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome everybody! Feel free to get stuck in to the forums here, we don't bite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightjackit View Post
Been lurking around the Library for a few years, figured I might give something back. Might post pics later IF anyone is interested. Male, 22, around 462 LB.
As Tad said, pics with your face in them always go down well! (So thank you very much to the handsome The_Glory for doing so!) I couldn't resist greeting you as a fellow library-lurker! I lurked the library for many years before posting too!

dwesterny, you've probably figured this out already, but you are more than welcome to post on other boards as you see fit! Aside from the BBW board, which is generally for women only. As for your posts being moderated at first, that is just something that happens to new people for the first few posts to help us weed out spammers, nothing personal at all. =)
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:07 PM   #1993
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
People do get a bit tired of the headless belly shots But a lot of people start off shy of showing their face, so a lot of new pics are of that sort.
But if I post a picture of my face on here and someone I know sees it they might find out I'm fat! I have not yet come out of the umm pantry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
dwesterny, you've probably figured this out already, but you are more than welcome to post on other boards as you see fit! Aside from the BBW board, which is generally for women only. As for your posts being moderated at first, that is just something that happens to new people for the first few posts to help us weed out spammers, nothing personal at all. =)
Yah thanks, had to go back and delete stuff I re-posted that was the same.

OK for those of you foolish enough to want to see me, send me a message and I will add you as a contact if we've interacted a bit and you will be blessed to see my private gallery with 4 crappy pictures of me.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:47 PM   #1994
durapril

durapril has said some nice things

Hey yall! I'm April, a 30 year old FFA from South Carolina. I've lurked on this site for some time but have never posted anything until now.
durapril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:23 PM   #1995
Tad
mostly harmless

Welcome, Durapril
Old 08-07-2015, 07:07 AM   #1996
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome new people! Post a lot and make me laugh. That's your job.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:32 PM   #1997
straightjackit

straightjackit has said some nice things

Well I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I'm not a...ugh, selfie, kind of guy. But here's some pics. Excuse the flowery bathroom, it's just the only mirror in the house tall enough to get my head. And the facial hair is a work in progress so...currently a mess.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150807_171934512.jpg (127.5 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150807_171952028.jpg (119.8 KB, 176 views)
straightjackit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 11:16 PM   #1998
jefro90

jefro90 has said some nice things

Hello everyone.. My name is Jeff. 25 years old. Currently living in San Francisco and I have lurked around these forums for a while now. I have finally decided to introduce myself.

I am a recently single guy, BHM at 310 pounds, and would love to meet some amazing FFA and this is the first place I've felt comfortable talking about it.

I do have a question though... If I were to start searching for an FFA near me, do any of you have suggestions on how I would find local FFAs? Again, I am living in San Francisco.

Otherwise just message me if you'd like to chat.
jefro90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 07:11 AM   #1999
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Welcome! Feel free to post and get to know people!
Old 08-29-2015, 08:23 AM   #2000
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Welcome to the boards new people. As a new Dims person myself I suggest the following as a great way to introduce yourself with style: Get very, very drunk and post something personally embarrassing! Not only is it sure to get you noticed right away but the next morning you get to play a fun game of "oh shit what did I post and where did I post it?"

Here's a helpful hint for the morning- you can actually track it down using your statistics tab to see all your posts. Although that's kind of cheating really. Welcome!