Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-31-2015, 11:18 AM   #2001
thefishbone

thefishbone has said some nice things

Introducing myself. Umh, it's very hard trying to be not banal.
Well, I'm Luca, a 22 student from Italy, and I should be a BHM. Conditional, because I'm obviously big and man, but I'm not sure to be handsome. Not at all, lol. I decided to sign here because I didn't know about the existence about BHM and FFA, and this is a thing that makes me curious.
Although I haven't succeeded to be not banal, I'm nice to meet you, and very glad to stay here.
thefishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 03:16 PM   #2002
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Fishbone! Always glad to add to the Canadian contingent here -- we'll be taking over fully any day now *bwa-ha-ha*

Please jump into some of the threads, plenty of people will be happy to get to know you!
Old 09-12-2015, 07:27 PM   #2003
lashdragon
Demonic Clown

lashdragon has said some nice things
Default Hello!

Hello everyone! I am an 18 year old college student from Pennsylvania. My height is five foot six inches. My weight is hovering around the 200 pound area, and I'm currently in the process of earning my second chin. I have been into fat and weight gain as long as I can remember. Looking forward to meeting all of you!
lashdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 07:40 PM   #2004
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Lots of new people the last few months!!

Welcome everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2015, 10:08 PM   #2005
BigHoss

BigHoss has said some nice things

Hey there! New to the forum! I am a young chocolate bhm (6'2 430, carry weight well/stocky) in charlotte NC. Looking to meet an attractive ffa!.
BigHoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 11:41 PM   #2006
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome everyone!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 04:45 AM   #2007
Burundi

Burundi can now change their title

Hi all. I'm Jack, 27, from the UK. I love film, travel, music and well, pizza. I'm recently single and not looking for anything heavy, but anyone is welcome to PM me.

Here is a picture of my face, as is customary.

EDIT: Apologies, didn't realise the photo would be actual size. Anyone know how to make it smaller?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11831951_10153149484917956_1964449682_o.jpg (76.2 KB, 310 views)
Burundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 06:29 AM   #2008
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome Guys!!

Burundi....I haven't figured that out either! LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2015, 08:33 AM   #2009
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow! Influx much? Welcome, welcome, one and all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burundi View Post
Hi all. I'm Jack, 27, from the UK. I love film, travel, music and well, pizza. I'm recently single and not looking for anything heavy, but anyone is welcome to PM me.

EDIT: Apologies, didn't realise the photo would be actual size. Anyone know how to make it smaller?
I don't know if there's a way to do it on Dimensions. I usually just resize any pics myself before attaching them. Uploading to TinyPic and sharing from there is another option that lets you choose the size you want right off the bat. But I like using Dims's attachment system, so if there's a way, I wouldn't mind knowing about it either
Old 09-20-2015, 09:14 AM   #2010
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Wow! Influx much? Welcome, welcome, one and all!

I don't know if there's a way to do it on Dimensions. I usually just resize any pics myself before attaching them. Uploading to TinyPic and sharing from there is another option that lets you choose the size you want right off the bat. But I like using Dims's attachment system, so if there's a way, I wouldn't mind knowing about it either
I had to crop pictures I posted so they would not appear sideways. I think Od is correct and it has to be done before posting.

Welcome to the boards new people!

I guess I'm not a new people any more, am I?

**waits expectantly for reciprocal crop of new FFAs**

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2015, 04:19 PM   #2011
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post

**waits expectantly for reciprocal crop of new FFAs**
Should we break it to him that FFA are dominant, territorial, and only so many of us can coexist peacefully on one board?

I kid, I kid!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:28 PM   #2012
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burundi View Post

You're just going to have to post many, many more photos until you get it right.

/RAWR
Old 09-22-2015, 03:57 PM   #2013
Potatodragon

Potatodragon has said some nice things

Hay I'm a 20something female BHM fancier from the UK. It's taken a long time to come to terms with how I feel about larger men, but I finally feel better about it thanks to you guys Xx
Potatodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 12:11 AM   #2014
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatodragon View Post
Hay I'm a 20something female BHM fancier from the UK. It's taken a long time to come to terms with how I feel about larger men, but I finally feel better about it thanks to you guys Xx
Here is an artistic interpretation of you to welcome you to the forums! =D
Attached Images
File Type: png potato copy2.png (142.7 KB, 257 views)
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 12:19 AM   #2015
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I was just about to go to sleep, but now I'm worried that I'm going to dream about this.

Actually, it's kind of hilarious. But I still don't think any dream involving it would be good. And I might start taking bets on whether Potatodragon will ever post again
Old 09-23-2015, 05:55 AM   #2016
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Omg ! Loopy, you just broke my brain!!!
Old 09-23-2015, 03:32 PM   #2017
Potatodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Love it! Lol
Old 09-23-2015, 03:33 PM   #2018
Potatodragon

I kinda want to ride it into battle :P
Old 09-23-2015, 03:43 PM   #2019
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Ha! yes, a battle potato dragon! In all seriousness though, welcome !
Old 09-23-2015, 03:43 PM   #2020
Keith_Dam_Skippy

Keith_Dam_Skippy has said some nice things

Hi male 45 NY/PA
Keith_Dam_Skippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 09:30 AM   #2021
BernardZGrate

BernardZGrate has said some nice things

A big hello from the East Coast. Males/50s/North Carolina, FA
BernardZGrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:45 PM   #2022
Lindsey Bananas
Giant ball of crazy

Lindsey Bananas has said some nice things

Hi guys, how are all you beautiful faces today? My name is Lindsey, I'm a 26 year old FFA from the US, Michigan specifically. I just joined today and I'm honesty super nervous to post here, mainly because I don't really know wtf I'm doing lol. I'm a single mother of two little girls and I'm just trying to find my big bearded papa bear. (Ok, the beard isn't mandatory but definitely appreciated).

I'm going to attempt to insert a picture but if it doesn't work I apologize, as I have the internet skills of my 75-year-old grandmother.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (211.3 KB, 179 views)
Lindsey Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 01:11 PM   #2023
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Lindsey! And "Giant ball of crazy", hmmm, yep, I think you'll fit in here just fine
Old 10-05-2015, 01:51 PM   #2024
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hello Lindsey! Welcome to the boards. If I think of any (marginally) bearded fat guys looking to meet someone I will let them know and they might send you a PM. **searches for PM button** Your picture, by the way, is lovely.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:42 PM   #2025
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Welcome indeed!