Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-08-2015, 12:47 AM   #2026
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I have a new idea for a TV show: h4ck4r Granny. Thanks Lindsey.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 02:42 AM   #2027
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

Lindsey. Welcome to Dims
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:57 PM   #2028
ottovonkrapfen

ottovonkrapfen has said some nice things

Hello everyone from *sunny* UK. My name is Vi, southern Italian fella with a quirky sense of humour that somehow manages not to gesticulate while talking. I moved to the UK two years and a half and am loving it. Would like to make friends on here to brighten up the rainy days.
ottovonkrapfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:47 AM   #2029
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hello new posters! =D
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 01:27 PM   #2030
Nutella91

Nutella91 has said some nice things

Hello!

Been reading forums for many years every now and then, but decided now to register. I'm an university student from Finland, I was a chubby child, whose mom made too much food and since then been on the same path.

I like to watch sports (football/soccer, ice hockey, F1), but not do myself that much. I read a lot, a good book and sofa is a perfect combination. I'm kind of shy, but would be nice to come more out of my shell. I gladly also answer questions if you have any
Nutella91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:02 PM   #2031
Duskfall73

Duskfall73 has said some nice things

G'day one and all the name is Andrew i am 42 from
Melbourne,Australia i have poked my head in these
forums a couple of time before but just thought i'd
hi
Duskfall73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:41 PM   #2032
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome nutella and duskfall!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 08:15 PM   #2033
trueth

trueth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestrueth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey all I'm trueth, 29 from Atlanta. Stumbled on to this site after reading "Why I prefer big men by Ginger" Hoping to find some encouragement here, since I can't seem to encourage myself.
trueth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:53 AM   #2034
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Trueth!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 02:56 PM   #2035
Jisasaku

Jisasaku has said some nice things

Bhm from rhode island here. Long time gainer currently 250 but i feel thats still way to small. Love comics, anime, video, games, etc. Look forward to getting to know everyone.
Jisasaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 03:26 PM   #2036
Dragoonboy

Dragoonboy has said some nice things

I am a Feedee, a special kind of Feedee. I am in that tiny, tiny minority of Feedees. I say that because I am into immobility IRL. I wanna be fattened up! So fat, I can't leave the house. Always waddling/shuffling around the house. Out of breath just going from the bed to the couch. Almost nothing fits me. What I'm looking for is a Feeder. A Feeder who's into immobility as much as I am. If you're not into this, fine by me. But if you are, please message me. Please let me know Feeders like you exist.
Dragoonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 05:43 PM   #2037
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoonboy View Post
I am a Feedee, a special kind of Feedee. I am in that tiny, tiny minority of Feedees. I say that because I am into immobility IRL. I wanna be fattened up! So fat, I can't leave the house. Always waddling/shuffling around the house. Out of breath just going from the bed to the couch. Almost nothing fits me. What I'm looking for is a Feeder. A Feeder who's into immobility as much as I am. If you're not into this, fine by me. But if you are, please message me. Please let me know Feeders like you exist.
I go here

BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:58 PM   #2038
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I go here

My next door neighbour goes on and on and on about going to the Golden Corral too....

Last edited by Crumbling; 11-23-2015 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Mek wurds gud!
Crumbling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 04:48 PM   #2039
Sheepie

Sheepie has said some nice things

Hi I'm Sarah, and i'm a FFA from Maine. I have been lurking for awhile but have just gathered the nerve to join and post
Sheepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 03:18 PM   #2040
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie View Post
Hi I'm Sarah, and i'm a FFA from Maine. I have been lurking for awhile but have just gathered the nerve to join and post
You are in luck, we haven't filled our Maine quota yet. Welcome aboard!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 03:31 PM   #2041
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie View Post
Ayuh, welcome to the boards (pronounced bawds in deference to the Maine accent).
Old 12-16-2015, 01:41 PM   #2042
bellybob

bellybob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbellybob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hello from Florida

My second post here. I goofed up already imagine that.!! Introduced myself in the wrong thread..
Hello to all the Ladies and Gentlemen out there in Dimension cyber land. I have been lurking and checking out this site so I thought I would join.. Consider this your warning that I will be posting and commenting now and then ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sad Face.jpg (6.0 KB, 264 views)
bellybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 04:26 PM   #2043
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

No need for sadness - welcome to the BHM/FFA crowd Bellybob!

People around here are pretty convinced their's is the nicest board here....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:09 PM   #2044
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 02:44 AM   #2045
JoeDaniels1990

JoeDaniels1990 can now change their title

Hey everyone! I'm Joe and I'm new on this forum. I would like to see what this is all about. I'm defiantly would be under the category of BHM. While I'm currently 350+ , I would like to become more healthy. I would like to talk to some FFAs , so if your interested then drop me a line
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150808_181341.jpg (140.4 KB, 221 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150316_140442298_HDR.jpg (87.5 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150812_181646309.jpg (146.1 KB, 224 views)
JoeDaniels1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 07:03 PM   #2046
BChunky

BChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi. How has everyone been? I just realized I have not logged in here since July
BChunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 12:56 PM   #2047
ouroboros

ouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot pics

This is more of a return post after being inactive for a few years. I'm a 25yo ffa and feeder.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (128.8 KB, 139 views)
ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 12:59 PM   #2048
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
This is more of a return post after being inactive for a few years. I'm a 25yo ffa and feeder.
Welcome back! Love that pic, great smile and eyes.
Old 02-03-2016, 01:08 PM   #2049
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome back, Ouroboros!

A quick trip through old postings says you were a music student last time you were around, I guess you'd be graduated now?
Old 02-03-2016, 01:08 PM   #2050
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome back, Ouroboros!

A quick trip through old postings says you were a music student last time you were around, I guess you'd be graduated now?