Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-03-2016, 01:18 PM   #2051
ouroboros

ouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Welcome back, Ouroboros!

A quick trip through old postings says you were a music student last time you were around, I guess you'd be graduated now?
I jumped around majors and dealt with personal issues, now I'm studying psych. Although I should have been graduated by now. Lol
ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:04 PM   #2052
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome back!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:21 PM   #2053
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
I jumped around majors and dealt with personal issues, now I'm studying psych. Although I should have been graduated by now. Lol
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans! Welcome back.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:10 PM   #2054
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Nothing wrong with that.

Ouroboros is a nifty snake.

Hai Hozay.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 12:20 PM   #2055
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
Nothing wrong with that.

Ouroboros is a nifty snake.

Hai Hozay.
Hey Mordecai!
Old 02-14-2016, 03:22 PM   #2056
q8i

q8i has said some nice things

Hello from Kuwait!
I'm a 31 yo guy living one of the worst countries in the world for a FA, I'm a musician, MMA fighter, biker and a solo traveler, I'm really glad to find this forum, thanks you all.
q8i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:58 PM   #2057
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

welcome to dims!
Old 03-06-2016, 04:37 PM   #2058
JBfromNH

JBfromNH has said some nice things

Big John from NH here
JBfromNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 05:26 AM   #2059
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome, John!
Old 03-07-2016, 07:41 PM   #2060
Heavy Cat

Heavy Cat can now change their title

Hi,

I'm Pat and back on Dimensions.
Heavy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 08:23 AM   #2061
lovebiscuit

lovebiscuit has said some nice things

Hey! I'm a 24 year old BHM from Georgia.
lovebiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:24 AM   #2062
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Welcome!!!
Old 04-10-2016, 07:54 PM   #2063
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hope you are doing better ouroboros. The good news is those who have lived personal issues make the best psychologists/therapists/whatnot. At least thats what I say. Been through it, lived it, currently working in that field so I may be biased Its either God or trauma that directs people towards the helping field it seems...

Also I love your picture. Is that your cat? I have a tabby who is the love of my life
Old 04-15-2016, 04:35 PM   #2064
lovelymars908
BHM Writer

lovelymars908 has said some nice things

Hi from KS. Just another writer in WG/BHM fiction walking in Dims for the first time.
lovelymars908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 06:08 AM   #2065
Ayanna

Ayanna has said some nice things

Hi All,

I am Ayanna, I am Irish, 26 and a slim framed woman. Long time lurker on here! I have a big thing for large men. I love nothing more than a man who can eat and love his body and be confident in bed! I am looking to meet a BHM I can fatten up. The kind of situation where I stand over him in my lingerie and shove cake (and possibly my breasts) in his face till his belly is full and then take him to the bedroom for loving! I do want him to be the man I love too. So if anyone wants to help me source a BHM for this I'd be grateful. Think Dylan Moran style men, ugh that gets to me!
Not interested in gaining myself but I'd love to meet and chat to men who are like minded and women who feel the same as me.

Ayanna xx
Ayanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 06:10 AM   #2066
Ayanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanna View Post
Hi All,

I am Ayanna, I am Irish, 26 and a slim framed woman. Long time lurker on here! I have a big thing for large men. I love nothing more than a man who can eat and love his body and be confident in bed! I am looking to meet a BHM I can fatten up. The kind of situation where I stand over him in my lingerie and shove cake (and possibly my breasts) in his face till his belly is full and then take him to the bedroom for loving! I do want him to be the man I love too. So if anyone wants to help me source a BHM for this I'd be grateful. Think Dylan Moran style men, ugh that gets to me!
Not interested in gaining myself but I'd love to meet and chat to men who are like minded and women who feel the same as me.

Ayanna xx
Forgot to say I also have a PhD in physics so nerds are very welcome. You lose to me on a computer game you gotta gain 10lbs!
Old 04-16-2016, 07:13 AM   #2067
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm friends with an FFA from Dublin, she has a PhD as well. She's not a feeder though.
Old 04-16-2016, 07:16 AM   #2068
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Welcome (officially, as you lurked before)
Old 04-16-2016, 10:24 AM   #2069
Ayanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Welcome (officially, as you lurked before)
Thanks Xyantha! Love the name btw! Xx
Old 04-16-2016, 10:26 AM   #2070
Ayanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I'm friends with an FFA from Dublin, she has a PhD as well. She's not a feeder though.
Really wow! I did my PhD in London and I'm now a researcher in Ireland. I'dlike to call myself and FFA feeder and sex machine for BHMs. Lol!
Old 04-16-2016, 11:29 AM   #2071
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looks like I'm back suckers. Tremble in fear, awe and lust.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0070.JPG (285.4 KB, 189 views)

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 08:46 PM   #2072
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you keep getting this good with age, the retirement castle don't stand a chance when you're 80.

(Also thank you for allowing me to creepily creep on you in front of God and all of Dims).
Old 04-20-2016, 09:20 PM   #2073
Chiptorn

Chiptorn has said some nice things

Hey, I just joined! I'm loving all the Chubby love I'm seeing! I'm 27, 5'11", 270lbs, bearded, and i'm attracted to short petite women. 5' to 5'4" is the height most girls i've dated have been. I'm looking forward to poking around and checking things out.
Chiptorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 05:17 PM   #2074
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiptorn View Post
Hey, I just joined! I'm loving all the Chubby love I'm seeing! I'm 27, 5'11", 270lbs, bearded, and i'm attracted to short petite women. 5' to 5'4" is the height most girls i've dated have been. I'm looking forward to poking around and checking things out.
Welcome fellow Coloradan! Also I love your username!
Old 04-24-2016, 06:58 PM   #2075
ouroboros

ouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Hope you are doing better ouroboros. The good news is those who have lived personal issues make the best psychologists/therapists/whatnot. At least thats what I say. Been through it, lived it, currently working in that field so I may be biased Its either God or trauma that directs people towards the helping field it seems...

Also I love your picture. Is that your cat? I have a tabby who is the love of my life
I certainly am! Thank you. I do have to agree with that, also having gone through the treatment myself, I know what it's like to experience it. I think your bias is accurate though. I've known people who just had that helpfulness and caring in their nature, I truly admire those people.

Yes that is! He's my baby, although he's really old. I bet your kitty is a cutie!
ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote