Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-29-2016, 01:29 PM   #2076
RainbowRage

RainbowRage can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRainbowRage can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Yes this is dog

I'm sorry if this is a repost, I tried making this earlier, but it doesn't seem to have been posted.

I only learned about this site yesterday, and I had no idea there even was a community like this at all. So this is all very new to me, but I thought I'd say hello at least

I'm a 26 year old guy from Denmark. I'm 5'10", about 340lbs not completely sure.

Hopefully looking to meet some cool new people maybe a nice FFA who takes a liking to me a guy can dream right.

This is me:
http://i.imgur.com/0jTCiQz.jpg

What's good everyone ?
RainbowRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 04:58 PM   #2077
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowRage View Post
I'm sorry if this is a repost, I tried making this earlier, but it doesn't seem to have been posted.

I only learned about this site yesterday, and I had no idea there even was a community like this at all. So this is all very new to me, but I thought I'd say hello at least

I'm a 26 year old guy from Denmark. I'm 5'10", about 340lbs not completely sure.

Hopefully looking to meet some cool new people maybe a nice FA who takes a liking to me a guy can dream right.

This is me:
http://i.imgur.com/0jTCiQz.jpg

What's good everyone ?
Cute Danish guys are always welcome
Old 04-29-2016, 05:01 PM   #2078
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome!!

+ obligatory minimum chars
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:44 PM   #2079
deegee

deegee has said some nice things

...just hoping one finds me...a BHM, that is...
deegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 03:18 PM   #2080
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegee View Post
...just hoping one finds me...a BHM, that is...
Sorry, no fat men here.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:44 PM   #2081
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think we are supposed to do the chasing
Old 05-07-2016, 03:45 PM   #2082
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I think we are supposed to do the chasing
Considering how fat men "run" there's not much chasing to do.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:19 PM   #2083
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I envision a scene similar to us "chasing" a spider. We act all tough and stalky - then when we get close, any fast motions make us squeak and we hightail it out of there
Old 05-17-2016, 02:17 PM   #2084
574BHM

574BHM has said some nice things

Name: Scot
Profession: Business
Music: I have many different tastes in music, but my favorite is still classic rock.

I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself to everyone. This looks like an interesting place to hang out and get to know new people. If you're interested in chatting I'm open to it, and who knows, if it's fun I may stay a while.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1422465_10152257747079623_1565333294_n.jpg (53.8 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg suit.jpg (63.2 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg not suit.jpg (44.0 KB, 313 views)
574BHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:02 PM   #2085
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Hi Scot!

I love a well dressed Big Handsome Man!

Welcome!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:06 PM   #2086
574BHM

Thank you!
Old 05-18-2016, 07:07 PM   #2087
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 574bhm View Post
and who knows, if it's fun i may stay a while.
ERMAGERD ERMAGERD PLEASE GRACE US WITH YOUR MAGNIFICENCE!!!!! How can i please you?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 05-18-2016, 07:13 PM   #2088
574BHM

Haha.... you two are a riot. I'm just hanging out in new places online....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1444299987620.jpg (49.4 KB, 306 views)
Old 05-18-2016, 07:15 PM   #2089
574BHM

Just fyi, I frigging love your signature!

Lonna........ Lonna!................*inhale*.... LONNAAAAAA!!!
Old 05-18-2016, 08:00 PM   #2090
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
I'm just hanging out in new places online....
And how perfect that you landed on this doorstep.

Feel free to keep posting pics. You are rather breathtaking.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:09 PM   #2091
Mallet
Hench4Life

Mallet has said some nice things

Sup,im mallet...just an easy going fat dude.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:51 AM   #2092
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 574BHM View Post
Haha.... you two are a riot. I'm just hanging out in new places online....
Very Handsome!
Old 06-06-2016, 10:52 AM   #2093
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallet View Post
Sup,im mallet...just an easy going fat dude.
Welcome Mallet!
Old 06-08-2016, 05:54 AM   #2094
ChubChuckie

ChubChuckie has said some nice things

Hey I'm new here. I'm a bi fat guy from Florida. 27, 5'4" 280ish. Happy to be here, looking forward to getting to know the community.
ChubChuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:56 AM   #2095
Enplumpen
Going for 400

Enplumpen has said some nice things

I'm Enplumpen or Neil. Have been part of the scene since 2002 or so, but have really only started to make an effort over the past 3-4 years. I'm 34 and a fledgling Feedee at 199lbs. Also kinda queer, but mostly demisexual.

Currently I write off and on for Ravenous Magazine, but recently I've started trying my luck as a BHM Web Model under the studio name My Feedee Boyfriend.

I'm into music (shoegaze, indie, psych, post-hardcore), gaming, feminism / social justice and body positivity.

Hellu
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 13277703_1031961486902672_353767435_n.jpeg (135.1 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg PHOTO_20160607_181531.jpg (161.7 KB, 243 views)
Old 06-10-2016, 12:23 PM   #2096
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enplumpen View Post
I'm Enplumpen or Neil. Have been part of the scene since 2002 or so, but have really only started to make an effort over the past 3-4 years. I'm 34 and a fledgling Feedee at 199lbs. Also kinda queer, but mostly demisexual.

Currently I write off and on for Ravenous Magazine, but recently I've started trying my luck as a BHM Web Model under the studio name My Feedee Boyfriend.

I'm into music (shoegaze, indie, psych, post-hardcore), gaming, feminism / social justice and body positivity.

Hellu
Hi Neil! I like your dinosaur picture
Old 06-10-2016, 01:41 PM   #2097
Enplumpen
Going for 400

Enplumpen has said some nice things

Hellu! Thanks! It's my partner's, she loves dinosaurs and even has Dino tattoos.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:21 PM   #2098
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enplumpen View Post
Hellu! Thanks! It's my partner's, she loves dinosaurs and even has Dino tattoos.
Ok, that one's a keeper.
Old 06-25-2016, 11:58 AM   #2099
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Hi I'm Tracy a fat Canadian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160622_233208.jpg (93.8 KB, 183 views)
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 03:33 PM   #2100
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Hello Tracy!

Nice belly!! Nice fingers!!