Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-23-2016, 04:24 PM   #2101
JBfromNH

JBfromNH has said some nice things
Smile Nice

John here from NH
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0833oooop.jpg (220.7 KB, 558 views)
JBfromNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 11:07 AM   #2102
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:35 PM   #2103
Niceguy84

Niceguy84 has said some nice things

Well, gotta introduce myself too..

I'm 32 years old, live in Norway (Europe), male, about 186 cm tall (which translates to 6'2") or something for you US people), weighing in at 121 kg (which should be almost 270 lbs) and I enjoy being big/chubby/fat/whatever you want to call it

I've been bigger all my life weighing in at 90 kg (200 lbs) at 12 years old and hit my highest at 16 with 130 kg (290 lbs). My weight was mostly due to growing up surrounded by huge amounts of home-cooked delicious food, as I was never anywhere close to skinny. Adding to this was a dislike of sports, so I basically stayed a couch potato. I lost some weight in my mid-20s, but regained most of it unintentionally and have settled on eating whatever I want and let my weight be whatever it wants. Fairly stable at the moment, just a couple kilos creeping on each year, but I'm not intentionally gaining weight.

Other than this.. Well, I work full time, when not at work I am interested in travel, cars, reading, of course spend a lot of time with friends, cooking, watching movies, various organizational work and so on.

I am a little hesistant to post a face picture to begin with, so let's start with body
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20150621-WA0008 (1).jpg (141.3 KB, 504 views)
Niceguy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 02:40 PM   #2104
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hello lovelies, it has been a while... over 4 years? Time flies. Feels good to see familiar faces around here!

So I went from being crazy busy to having too much time on my hands. And I am now in a relationship with an amazing SSBHM (mmm I know ), so it feels appropriate to start posting on this part of the boards.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 02:44 PM   #2105
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey there!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 02:48 PM   #2106
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome back.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:55 AM   #2107
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Hello lovelies, it has been a while... over 4 years? Time flies. Feels good to see familiar faces around here!

So I went from being crazy busy to having too much time on my hands. And I am now in a relationship with an amazing SSBHM (mmm I know ), so it feels appropriate to start posting on this part of the boards.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Wahey! Blast from the past!

Welcome back
Old 09-16-2016, 07:44 PM   #2108
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

300PlusILove has said some nice things
Default Hello Friends

Dont think ive posted here yet but im From Houston TX and very much into pool , bowling ,movies, video games , music and almost any type of Art work. If you love seafood you and me can be good pals. My question to the public is have anyone here ever known of single ssbbws over 300 lbs with big legs in Houston because from what i see is to many skinny ladies lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160915_111943.jpg (70.3 KB, 422 views)
300PlusILove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 10:49 AM   #2109
lovebiscuit

lovebiscuit has said some nice things

Hello! I made my account earlier this year, but I don't think I used it much. I'm planning on being around more often now, though.
I'm a feedee, and I've been gaining on and off since 2015. I've been without a feeder, so it's been a bit more difficult. I ended up losing weight, but on the plus side, my belly is softer now! I'd like to find a female feeder in my area. I'd also be content to chat with one long distance and get to know each other.
I look forward to hearing from people! I hope everyone has a great day!
lovebiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 09:39 AM   #2110
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome all!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:06 AM   #2111
Coachd603
603FA

Coachd603 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCoachd603 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

BHM in NH here. I came on here as a fat admirer but would love to meet up with a FFA. Cool concept!
Coachd603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 08:08 AM   #2112
fats1969

fats1969 has said some nice things

Hi I'm Keith male PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fats1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 07:09 PM   #2113
ElyBiggs
The agony of delete.

ElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey, all. Long time lurker here who finally got up the nerve to make an account and post here.

I'm 24, female, and an aspiring writer (who miiight try adding to the collection of stories I've enjoyed on this site over the years). I look forward to chatting with you.
ElyBiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 05:34 AM   #2114
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Glad you got up the nerve, Ely, and nice to "meet" you!

Do please take a shot at posting some writing, pretty much can guarantee that it will be read and appreciated

Keith, Coach, sorry not to have said hello earlier -- I'm slipping! Glad to have you on board, and I look forward to getting to know you more.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:34 AM   #2115
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElyBiggs View Post
Hey, all. Long time lurker here who finally got up the nerve to make an account and post here.

I'm 24, female, and an aspiring writer (who miiight try adding to the collection of stories I've enjoyed on this site over the years). I look forward to chatting with you.
Hi!
i hope you will post lots and have fun with us! As for writing stories, please do, we need more(I NEED MORE :P)
Old 01-30-2017, 12:12 PM   #2116
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I will reintroduce myself.
Aiden, 35 from just outside of London, UK
I work on trains enforcing the LAW! (by kindly asking people to be nice)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 03:50 AM   #2117
Miles

Miles can now change their title

Hey,

Dunno if ill even be here for any length of time. I've just now started trying to look for a partner again so dug around the internet and found this.

Im from Calgary, Canada.

Every relationship ive had since time began has fabulously derailed. Im 450ish lbs, am a basement dwelling hypernerd and generally dont get out much, or at all. I hate being the center of attention. I am brutally honest and tend to blab about personal things at times that arent appropriate, according to other people. I'm not even remotely close to fitting into any generally recognized stereotype that i know of.

I will try to get some amount of pictures on here when i get around to it.

My last 2 romances were both fat admirers, and so i am here now.

Anyways.
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:05 AM   #2118
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Miles, and welcome!

Best of luck on finding what you are looking for here.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:10 AM   #2119
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This is like my 3rd reintroduction, but I'm a 31-year-old, smaller BHM and I live in the Philly suburbs. I've missed you guys
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 04:44 PM   #2120
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've been around here for years and years and years.... Haven't said hi in awhile, so...hi

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 05:14 PM   #2121
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hi Jen long time huh?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 06:20 PM   #2122
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Hi Jen long time huh?
Long time! Miss you crazy people!!!!

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:30 AM   #2123
wolfspiritwithin

wolfspiritwithin can now change their title
Default lone wolf looking for his mate(new england)

this site was a suggested by a friend of mine. hes a handsome big guy like me and he met a bombshell pin up that loves chubby men. I figured what the heck. I am from massachusetts and would love to find a girl that appreciates me. im a wild wolf spirit, struggling actor, i like to think of myself of a romantic. Just want to find a girl that wont mess with my head, see into my heart and soul and feel that spark. I m not sure how contacting works as I am new to the site but I guess we will see what happens.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-02-12 09.51.28.jpg (194.6 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 2013-11-09 09.08.41.jpg (131.0 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg 2015-09-12 20.39.33.jpg (284.0 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1890.JPG (99.4 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1064.JPG (110.9 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2166.JPG (138.1 KB, 109 views)
wolfspiritwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 10:26 AM   #2124
The_Dude

The_Dude can now change their title

Hello all

I'm from Belgium, from a small town called Wetteren in the flanders region.
I'm 35

The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 01:29 PM   #2125
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Hello all

I'm from Belgium, from a small town called Wetteren in the flanders region.
I'm
Hartelijk welkom!

Enjoy the BHM/FFA board, join in the discussions - and don't take anything too seriously.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote