Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-13-2017, 07:06 PM   #2126
Dockta_Dockta
Mister Maticus.

Dockta_Dockta can now change their title

Can I reintroduce myself? It's been awhile.

Name is Matt from Virginia. I'm a bit older now, hopefully wiser, and a bit thinner than I was last time I was here. still derp though.jpg
Dockta_Dockta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 05:09 PM   #2127
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Long time! Miss you crazy people!!!!
Blast from the past. I miss you, dude.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:48 PM   #2128
Dragoonboy

Dragoonboy has said some nice things
Default Please Fatten Me Into Immobility

I don't care about are or gender much, all I want is to become is immobile. A bedridden Superchub that's too fat to do anything for myself except eat.
Dragoonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:30 AM   #2129
GoatMomma1974

GoatMomma1974 has said some nice things
Default BBW (hopefully in your eyes) new to forum and trying to introduce myself.

Hi, my name is Brandy, and I just joined the organization. I am a 42 year old twice divorced disabled single Mom. I have 2 grown children, and 2 elementary age children still at home. I live in Fort Worth, Texas. I look forward to meeting anyone in my area. My email is brandy.stinson@yahoo.com, I hope to hear from locals soon!
GoatMomma1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:56 AM   #2130
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

My name is Dwes and I'm a large gentleman with poor hygiene and a penchant for shooting small animals with a high power pellet gun. I'm looking for a woman with a poor sense of smell and a lack of feeling for animals. Ladies, hit me up.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:17 PM   #2131
GoatMomma1974

GoatMomma1974 has said some nice things

Are these posts serious? Does anyone moderate these threads? Some of these are disgusting and a disgrace to those of us that really want equality and respect for people of size.
GoatMomma1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 03:52 PM   #2132
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatMomma1974 View Post
Are these posts serious? Does anyone moderate these threads? Some of these are disgusting and a disgrace to those of us that really want equality and respect for people of size.
Some are serious and some are not and yes the threads are moderated (although I should clarify I am not a moderator). Most posters who are truly here to make trouble are quickly nipped in the bud.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:04 PM   #2133
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

GoatMomma with a screen name like that are you bring serious?
If so thats fine but I think some postings are to be taken with a grain of salt or meant in jest or just sarcastic in nature.
Not every one here takes themselves seriously.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:43 PM   #2134
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just want to kill rabbit(s) and possibly small birds with my pellet gun. Is that so wrong?
Old 04-27-2017, 09:05 PM   #2135
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You had me at poor hygiene.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 06:09 AM   #2136
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatMomma1974 View Post
Yep, there is moderation -- but it is generally pretty loose. Do some people come here and label themselves as having somewhat strange desires? Yes, and now you know what they are about! And was Wes being a bit of a sarcastic ass in these posts? I'd say 'yes', but as a moderator I'd call that still within the bounds of the rules, provided he doesn't continue to disrupt the introductions thread (if he seems to make a serious ongoing effort to make the thread not work as intended I'll do something about it. Speaking of which: Wes, please cut it out. Having one introductions thread is better than everyone making their own, so please don't make a place that people are scared to post.)

As a general rule we like to assume that everyone here is an adult, and able to make up their own mind about how to take other posters. Overall we try to encourage a friendly, or at least polite, atmosphere -- but in the end that isn't something that can really be enforced by rules.
Old 04-29-2017, 05:16 AM   #2137
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can't even get hard anymore if it doesn't involve a pellet gun
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 11:06 PM   #2138
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can understand how walking in out of context can sound offensive, but we are a sarcastic brood. I think Tad (aka the Dims Dad) said all that needs to be said
Old 05-01-2017, 01:59 PM   #2139
Pitchfork

Pitchfork has said some nice things

Hello all. I'm a 37 year old BHM hailing from rural Illinois. I found this site a few days ago and thought it would be cool to be amongst like-built (and possibly like-minded) people.
Pitchfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 02:01 PM   #2140
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I just want to kill rabbit(s) and possibly small birds with my pellet gun. Is that so wrong?
Rabbits???
Old 05-03-2017, 11:21 AM   #2141
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Rabbits???

Old 05-04-2017, 12:04 AM   #2142
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchfork View Post
Hello all. I'm a 37 year old BHM hailing from rural Illinois. I found this site a few days ago and thought it would be cool to be amongst like-built (and possibly like-minded) people.
It's nice to have you Pitchfork, welcome to the forum!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 10:25 AM   #2143
squarebrickjaw

squarebrickjaw can now change their title

I'm a 35 year old straight cis male from Los Angeles, currently living in Boston. Half Mexican, half Irish, all (former) drunk. 6'4" and 390'ish lbs. I honestly didn't even know this was a thing, and I'm interested to see what it's all about. Still very much in the disbelief-of-any-positive-female-attention-for-my-body-type stage.
squarebrickjaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:10 AM   #2144
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarebrickjaw View Post
I'm a 35 year old straight cis male from Los Angeles, currently living in Boston. Half Mexican, half Irish, all (former) drunk. 6'4" and 390'ish lbs. I honestly didn't even know this was a thing, and I'm interested to see what it's all about. Still very much in the disbelief-of-any-positive-female-attention-for-my-body-type stage.
Welcome to the forum!
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:21 AM   #2145
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What Dragonfly said

And also: it is absolutely a thing -- maybe not a super common thing, maybe not a thing that gets talked about much, but there are for sure FFA out there (and with your height, you probably fall into the sweet spot of "I like 'em BIG" which may be more common than the specific "I like 'em fat.")

I hope you find some of what you are looking for here. Or at least some good conversations, and maybe find some stories you enjoy.
Old 05-15-2017, 04:28 PM   #2146
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Hello from a fellow (former) drunk! The disbelief that fat men feel when they find this forum saddens me. No one deserves to live their life feeling unwanted. On a positive note - the disbelief wears off. Welcome to the Gathering of the Unicorns!
Old 05-16-2017, 06:38 AM   #2147
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Still very much in the disbelief-of-any-positive-female-attention-for-my-body-type stage.
They're all fakes and Russian scammers looking to steal your identity and introduce foreign substances into our precious bodily fluids. Especially Komrade Rabbitikov.

It's a trap!
Old 05-16-2017, 06:56 AM   #2148
squarebrickjaw

squarebrickjaw can now change their title

Quote:
They're all fakes and Russian scammers looking to steal your identity and introduce foreign substances into our precious bodily fluids. Especially Komrade Rabbitikov.

It's a trap!
FFFFUCK NOT AGAIN
squarebrickjaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 11:34 AM   #2149
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:

It's a trap!
Im so mad I cant rep you for Komrade Rabbitkov.

Hey man, Russian bots need love too! Just because we interfere in world politics for our own interest doesnt mean we dont want someone to cuddle our circuits and processors! All your fat boys are now belong to us!
Old 05-23-2017, 02:14 AM   #2150
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It's all about man titties and tummies in our faces, to hight libidos for man to handle, you doing anything makes me wet vibe and just good old stuff like that. if-you-need-some-assurance-i-will-be-happy-to-help welcome to the crazy town

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Im so mad I cant rep you for Komrade Rabbitkov.

Hey man, Russian bots need love too! Just because we interfere in world politics for our own interest doesnt mean we dont want someone to cuddle our circuits and processors! All your fat boys are now belong to us!
haahahah Rabbit I second that, somehow I can't rep Dwest either and I laughed a lil to hard on that Komrade Rabbitkov