Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-23-2017, 05:19 AM   #2151
wolfspiritwithin

wolfspiritwithin can now change their title
Default its how it goes

stray strong my chubby brethren

Last edited by wolfspiritwithin; 05-23-2017 at 05:40 AM. Reason: wanted to make it better
wolfspiritwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:36 AM   #2152
wolfspiritwithin

wolfspiritwithin can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
It's all about man titties and tummies in our faces, to hight libidos for man to handle, you doing anything makes me wet vibe and just good old stuff like that. if-you-need-some-assurance-i-will-be-happy-to-help welcome to the crazy town

haahahah Rabbit I second that, somehow I can't rep Dwest either and I laughed a lil to hard on that Komrade Rabbitkov

its how it always goes. all the women who like chubby guys either dont exist, are taken or live too far
wolfspiritwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 09:17 PM   #2153
Caribee1979

Caribee1979 has said some nice things
Default Not a very creative introduction

Hi. I'm Cari. Very new here and trying to understand how this works. Be gentle, please.
Caribee1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 11:17 AM   #2154
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Cari, welcome!

How did you find your way here?
Old 06-19-2017, 01:08 AM   #2155
Caribee1979

Caribee1979 has said some nice things
Default Feeling the love

Thanks Tad for the welcome. I was lonely and searched online for BBW personals. Brought me here but I don't see that it has that function/service. Lol
Caribee1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:18 AM   #2156
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're right, the one thing this site doesn't do is personal ads. But it is a great place to get to know people . (And as a result, a number of couples have developed over the years).

By the way, you introduced yourself on the BHM/FFA board, aimed mostly at big guys and their admirers. I'd guess that you might also want to introduce yourself in the introduction thread on the main board (as the site started off focused on bbw and male FA the main board defaults that way).
Old 06-22-2017, 04:40 AM   #2157
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caribee1979 View Post
Hi. I'm Cari. Very new here and trying to understand how this works. Be gentle, please.
Hello Caribee, my name is Mars and I'm rather new here as well. I hope you find something enjoyable. I know that I'm learning alot (and apparently pissing at least one person off regularly).
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:19 AM   #2158
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElectricKat View Post
Hello Caribee, my name is Mars and I'm rather new here as well. I hope you find something enjoyable. I know that I'm learning alot (and apparently pissing at least one person off regularly).
If you're not pissing off at least one person in life you're living a life unfulfilled

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 08:34 AM   #2159
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
If you're not pissing off at least one person in life you're living a life unfulfilled
amen! ....
Old 06-29-2017, 12:59 AM   #2160
Le_Chen

Le_Chen can now change their title

Hi everyone.

So, quick introduction. My name is David, I'm almost 30, and from France.

I've been overweight for most of my life (thank you, doctor, but that's another story), and I have had to deal with consequences of it for a very long time. Only recently have I begun to accept myself, and I have to say it makes one's life much much better.

So, I suscribed here to share my experiences and feeling as a BHM (coz I am), even if I don't expect to write that much, it's more of a curiosity thing than anything else. But who know, maybe I will fin an amazing community!
Le_Chen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 01:44 AM   #2161
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bonjour Le Chen – est bienvenue chez les BHM/FFA à Dims.

Les gens ici ont un humour un tout petit peu spéciale – mais généralement ils sont sympas et aimables. Ne te laisse pas décourager trop vite – et tu vas trouver des bon/ne/s ami/e/s.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 04:54 AM   #2162
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

Coming here is like moving to a new neighborhood (especially if you are different). First, the neighbors peak out their windows at you and try to determine if you are worthy of saying "Hi" to. Next, they pretty much shun you until you prove that worth. For the most part, friendships and cliques have already formed and you are the odd man/woman left out. Lastly, someone will go out on a limb and speak to you. It just takes time. (That or you'll find you need to move to a different neighborhood)
Old 06-29-2017, 12:48 PM   #2163
Le_Chen

Le_Chen can now change their title

Thanks for the advice. Don't know if I will post enough to actually get to this point, but hey, who knows. But I'm truthfully very sweet, I don't bite, promise (except if expressely asked)!
Le_Chen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 01:47 PM   #2164
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hahahahah we actually are a one big family but thanks to that we only accept cool people into our group and that keeps our board clean of fuckboys

(im not sure I'm the part of the fam and I've been here 7years thats how horrible we are)
Old 07-19-2017, 03:06 AM   #2165
shantheman145

shantheman145 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshantheman145 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello all! My name is Shannon. Im 27 and I live out here in Mesa AZ! I was fit/athletic growing up and played all types of sports in High Scho/College. I met my first "feeder/FA" girlfriend in college actually. She had a huge thing for fat guys and fattening up stalky/big dudes. After college I kinda let myself go and we dated for 3 years. I went from 205 to 315lbs over those years. I really ballooned up and gain a ton of weight. I loved my body and the transition and little did I know I had a weight gain/feedee kink. I am currently single and still fat lol. I love my body and I LOVE body contrast. However I am open to all body types. I am currently just lurking the forums looking for locals or other female feeders/FAs to talk too! Drop me a line sometime, I would love to chat!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-02-07-01-49-08.png (508.5 KB, 144 views)
shantheman145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 11:02 AM   #2166
sarebear9

sarebear9 has said some nice things

Hi everyone, I'm Sara I'm 22. I've liked big guys since I hit puberty pretty much. I was always scared of dating bigger guys and felt bad for what I liked until college. Then I was with a bigger guy and I can't go back. I always came here for stories but decided to try joining the community.
sarebear9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:29 PM   #2167
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarebear9 View Post
Hi everyone, I'm Sara I'm 22. I've liked big guys since I hit puberty pretty much. I was always scared of dating bigger guys and felt bad for what I liked until college. Then I was with a bigger guy and I can't go back. I always came here for stories but decided to try joining the community.
Welcome Sara! I hope you find some friends here in this community. There seems to be no shortage of folks who'll make someone like you feel welcomed. Best of luck to you!
Old 07-20-2017, 04:13 AM   #2168
Catalin

Catalin has said some nice things

Hi everyone! I'm Cat, and I'm a new FFA here. I have a passion for story-writing, so you may see me in the Recent Additions section from time to time. I'm in college now, but I've been an FFA for as long as I can remember (I have distinct memories of writing stories about a dragon who go too fat to fly when I was a young child haha).
Catalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 05:44 AM   #2169
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalin View Post
Hi everyone! I'm Cat, and I'm a new FFA here. I have a passion for story-writing, so you may see me in the Recent Additions section from time to time. I'm in college now, but I've been an FFA for as long as I can remember (I have distinct memories of writing stories about a dragon who go too fat to fly when I was a young child haha).
Hi Cat, I'm fat.
Welcome to Dims!
Old 07-20-2017, 01:26 PM   #2170
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

First, sorry for posting elsewhere before coming to say hello to the community here first. I'm a new BHM here, but long time big guy, stats below.... I've loved my big body and everything that goes with it ever since I gave up sports and started putting on some pounds. Just looking forward to meeting interesting people and to join a community of like minded people.

6' 488#'s, 28 yo

Thanks for reading!
Scott
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:28 PM   #2171
Tad
mostly harmless

Welcome Scott! And one doesn't have to post in this thread first, but kind of you to try and be polite and all
Old 07-20-2017, 01:37 PM   #2172
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Welcome Scott! And one doesn't have to post in this thread first, but kind of you to try and be polite and all
Not at all! ty!
Old 07-21-2017, 03:25 PM   #2173
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Welcome to Dimensions, everyone!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:25 PM   #2174
hommecreux

Old 07-23-2017, 04:23 PM   #2175
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice influx of new people. Welcome all. Post often!