Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-21-2010, 05:13 PM   #201
shortfat

shortfat has said some nice things
Default Picture Introduction

I've been a member for a while, but just now posting a pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pldupsh 3-13.jpg (38.2 KB, 443 views)
shortfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:16 PM   #202
shortfat

shortfat has said some nice things
Default 2nd Intro Pic

Another intro pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg couch3-10.jpg (32.0 KB, 440 views)
shortfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:45 PM   #203
tekkers

tekkers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
Thank you for the compliment Ive been to the U.K. twice and loved it. Id like to go again in the near future.
next time you come to the U.K make your way up north to newcastle and ill show you around
tekkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:29 PM   #204
em1

em1 has said some nice things

OMG, I feel like I hit the motherlode, here.

Hi everyone! I'm a FFA.

Describe myself: early 30s. American. Blonde, blue eyes. Medium height. Thin. Considered pretty. LOVE heavy men. Your bellies turn me on.

Those lame thin men, phh. Like my boyfriend when he comments about George Clooney or something, thinking I'd like that better. Yeah, whatever.

Very turned on by gainers, I must say. I love seeing your belly get bigger.
em1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:37 AM   #205
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by em1 View Post
OMG, I feel like I hit the motherlode, here.

Hi everyone! I'm a FFA.

Describe myself: early 30s. American. Blonde, blue eyes. Medium height. Thin. Considered pretty. LOVE heavy men. Your bellies turn me on.

Those lame thin men, phh. Like my boyfriend when he comments about George Clooney or something, thinking I'd like that better. Yeah, whatever.

Very turned on by gainers, I must say. I love seeing your belly get bigger.
Hi em1, and welcome to dims!
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #206
barrel37

barrel37 has said some nice things

Hi I'm Barrel I'm new to the site.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mediainn.jpg (44.4 KB, 334 views)
barrel37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #207
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Symmetry Breaker can now change their title

I'm an attractive(was regularly propositioned when I was borderline anoerexic at 140 lbs - a weight which was impossible to maintain as I matured) young male from NW Ontario, 6 ft 220-something lbs, recovering from a series of injuries, powerfully built, but with unfortunate tendencies to observable endomorphy(which is why I'm here, duh).

For reasons which should be obvious to everyone here(ie. endomorphic males are entangled in a hostile fitness landscape), I do not plan on being a quasi-BHM much longer, and intend to amend this handicap epistatically, to what extent is possible, through energy balance/hypertrophic remedy(the only feasible methods, I'm afraid).

Though retired from a tenure of erudition(my bent will be evident to my peers), I am a pathologically ambitious perfectionist, and currently in the nascent stages of establishing myself as a r*******g artist(all I will say for now).

But, given the image sensetive nature of such a pursuit, my progress is dependent upon my success in hypostatically supressing all obsevable endomorphy, as I will *not* undermine my reputation from a position of disadvantage - first impressions are *everything* in this business and I will not abide anything less than an exemplary outcome(read: the stigma of being husky/chubby/fat is out of the question).

I've been lurking for approximately three years, so you will find me at an advantage in any near interactions/altercations.

I am not here for BBW(or anyone), as I am skeptical that I could be sexually attracted to anything beyond mini-BBWs(ie. a chubby girl, most likely under 200 lbs), whom probably don't self-identify as BBW to begin with(and thus don't frequent Dimms, too busy with ectomorphic douche-bags IRL like other women).

I'm not here to validate the ego of bored dilettantes(who are usually 'taken' anyway) competing for compliments from guys whose existence they wouldn't deign to acknowledge IRL(you know who you are, lol), or to indulge a strategic probing of male credulity(I'm not the typical guy who is naive about women, so you will not find such diversions profitable where I am concerned).

Neither am I into spinning my wheels(like many of the credulous BHMs here), in anticipation that a Unicorn(a conventionally attractive, *available* FFA) will spontaneously manifest on my front lawn(aint gonna happen, for reasons I will shortly explain).

To be honest, I'm intellectually critical of the whole FFA canaard which seems to cultivate here, but I do feel a certain kinship to BHM, and thus a certain obligation to help them cut through the BS and reconcile a true state of nature(ouch!).
Symmetry Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #208
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symmetry Breaker View Post
I'm an attractive(was regularly propositioned when I was borderline anoerexic at 140 lbs - a weight which was impossible to maintain as I matured) young male from NW Ontario, 6 ft 220-something lbs, recovering from a series of injuries, powerfully built, but with unfortunate tendencies to observable endomorphy(which is why I'm here, duh).

For reasons which should be obvious to everyone here(ie. endomorphic males are entangled in a hostile fitness landscape), I do not plan on being a quasi-BHM much longer, and intend to amend this handicap epistatically, to what extent is possible, through energy balance/hypertrophic remedy(the only feasible methods, I'm afraid).

Though retired from a tenure of erudition(my bent will be evident to my peers), I am a pathologically ambitious perfectionist, and currently in the nascent stages of establishing myself as a r*******g artist(all I will say for now).

But, given the image sensetive nature of such a pursuit, my progress is dependent upon my success in hypostatically supressing all obsevable endomorphy, as I will *not* undermine my reputation from a position of disadvantage - first impressions are *everything* in this business and I will not abide anything less than an exemplary outcome(read: the stigma of being husky/chubby/fat is out of the question).

I've been lurking for approximately three years, so you will find me at an advantage in any near interactions/altercations.

I am not here for BBW(or anyone), as I am skeptical that I could be sexually attracted to anything beyond mini-BBWs(ie. a chubby girl, most likely under 200 lbs), whom probably don't self-identify as BBW to begin with(and thus don't frequent Dimms, too busy with ectomorphic douche-bags IRL like other women).

I'm not here to validate the ego of bored dilettantes(who are usually 'taken' anyway) competing for compliments from guys whose existence they wouldn't deign to acknowledge IRL(you know who you are, lol), or to indulge a strategic probing of male credulity(I'm not the typical guy who is naive about women, so you will not find such diversions profitable where I am concerned).

Neither am I into spinning my wheels(like many of the credulous BHMs here), in anticipation that a Unicorn(a conventionally attractive, *available* FFA) will spontaneously manifest on my front lawn(aint gonna happen, for reasons I will shortly explain).

To be honest, I'm intellectually critical of the whole FFA canaard which seems to cultivate here, but I do feel a certain kinship to BHM, and thus a certain obligation to help them cut through the BS and reconcile a true state of nature(ouch!).
So you don't want to be fat... you don't like fat girls... you question the intelligence of the ffas here... you intentionally use superfluous adjectives and allegories in your posts... your height body weight indicate that you are merely slightly overweight not obese (and therefore incapable of providing the women here on the BHM/FFA board with wank fodder)... and yet you find yourself here?

Congratulations, the probability that people here are going to hate on you harder than they do on me is high. Welcome!
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #209
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Self-hatred due to fat body? Check.
Disinterest in fat partners? Check.
Air of intellectual superiority? Check.
It seems incredulous that you actually want to be a member here. If you've been viewing this site for years, then what do you have to gain from posting here?
Please tell me that you don't think this is a place for larger men to find camaraderie during weight-loss.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:24 PM   #210
Guinness

Guinness can now change their title

Quote:
I don't feel any kinship with pretentious losers, nor do I want their help reconciling my true state of nature. And after chatting with several of the women here I can say that your description of them is total hateful BS.
Guinness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:38 PM   #211
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
So you don't want to be fat...
It is a handicap.

Quote:
you don't like fat girls...
Is it required?

Quote:
you question the intelligence of the ffas here...
Sounds like a strawman...

But speculating on the intelligence of resident FFAs(?) is really not my concern.

Quote:
you intentionally use superfluous adjectives and allegories in your posts...
Rhetorical embellishment is my affectation of choice.

Quote:
your height body weight indicate that you are merely slightly overweight not obese (and therefore incapable of providing the

women here on the BHM/FFA board with wank fodder)... and yet you find yourself here?
I am a endo-meso, like yourself.

But, yes, I have little interest in 'posing' for resident FFAs(?), regardless.

My only concern is in communicating a true state of nature.

Quote:
Congratulations, the probability that people here are going to hate on you harder than they do on me is high.

Welcome!
This is a certainty.

But thanks, I admire your temperament(evidenced in how you conducted yourself during the whole 'Anti-BBW' debacle), as one of the few BHM which demonstrates balls around here.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:42 PM   #212
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Quote:
Self-hatred due to fat body? Check.
Disinterest in fat partners? Check.
Is this required for membership?

Quote:
Air of intellectual superiority? Check.
Don't blame me for *your* attribution.

Quote:
It seems incredulous that you actually want to be a member here.
Perhaps I am merely more tolerant than you.

Quote:
If you've been viewing this site for years, then what do you have to gain from posting here?
Please tell me that you don't think this is a place for larger men to find camaraderie during weight-loss.
No worries about that.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:46 PM   #213
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
I don't feel any kinship with pretentious losers, nor do I want their help reconciling my true state of nature. And after chatting with several of the women here I can say that your description of them is total hateful BS.
Speaking of BS(like your strawman), where did I offer a 'description' of any of the women here?
Old 03-26-2010, 03:54 PM   #214
Guinness

Guinness can now change their title

Quote:
Speaking of BS(like your strawman), where did I offer a 'description' of any of the women here?
Here.
Quote:
I'm not here to validate the ego of bored dilettantes(who are usually 'taken' anyway) competing for compliments from guys whose existence they wouldn't deign to acknowledge IRL(you know who you are, lol)
And in that other thread you accuse them of just coming here for an ego boost. You don't say it explicitly, but you obviously don't like them. Whatever. I don't really care if you want to show up and act like a twat. Don't be surprised when everyone treats you like one.
Guinness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #215
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
But thanks, I admire your temperament(evidenced in how you conducted yourself during the whole 'Anti-BBW' debacle), as one of the few BHM which demonstrates balls around here.
FYI I'm IN LOVE with a bbw eg. it's not an "anti-bbw" thing, it's a this particular space is not about bbw thing. We have women here that dutifully believe I hate fat women/women in general for sure, but that's just not the case. I'm struggling to see how you would find my body type comparable to yours. I'm 6'3" 372lbs sir. I'm not just carrying around an extra ten pounds of roly poly.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #216
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Quote:
Here.

That isn't necessarily inclusive of anyone here(just an assumption of mine), so it's not a personal attribution.

Quote:
And in that other thread you accuse them of just coming here for an ego boost.
I didn't 'accuse' anyone of anything, lol.

I had an assumption and was looking to test it.

Quote:
You don't say it explicitly, but you obviously don't like them.
How do you know that?

And moreso, what's it to you?

They didn't seem that put off by it, either way.

Quote:
Whatever. I don't really care if you want to show up and act like a twat. Don't be surprised when everyone treats you like one.
Who's crying?

Not me.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #217
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Quote:
FYI I'm IN LOVE with a bbw eg.
Yes, I know.

But what's that got to do with *my* aversion to BBW?

Quote:
its not an "anti-bbw" thing
I'm referring to the whole wind up over the 'Anti-BBW' sig, remember?

Quote:
, it's a this particular space is not about bbw thing. We have women here that dutifully believe I hate fat women/women in general for sure, but that's just not the case.
Hey, don't tell it to me.

But who cares what they think.

I mean, you got your chick already, right?

Quote:
I'm struggling to see how you would find my body type comparable to yours. I'm 6'3" 372lbs sir. I'm not just carrying around an extra ten pounds of roly poly.
Well, we're both endo-meso somatotypic hybrids.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #218
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Moderation circumvention.

hahahaha, boy did you make an entrance. Well, welcome to Dims.

I put "Ka-Chow" under my name because my son Loves the movie "Cars"..so I watch it with him alllll the time (but I'm a bit of a gearhead so its cool).....however, feel free to use it.

Last edited by chicken legs; 03-26-2010 at 04:21 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #219
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Best not to feed the troll, folks.
bigjmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:50 PM   #220
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Yes, please don't feed me - I'm trying to lose weight, remember?
Old 03-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #221
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Quote:
Yes, I know.

But what's that got to do with *my* aversion to BBW?

I'm referring to the whole wind up over the 'Anti-BBW' sig, remember?
Sorry, make that the 'No Fat FFAs' sig.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:58 PM   #222
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
So you don't want to be fat... you don't like fat girls... you question the intelligence of the ffas here... you intentionally use superfluous adjectives and allegories in your posts... your height body weight indicate that you are merely slightly overweight not obese (and therefore incapable of providing the women here on the BHM/FFA board with wank fodder)... and yet you find yourself here?

Congratulations, the probability that people here are going to hate on you harder than they do on me is high. Welcome!
ROFL! I couldn't have said it better myself!

REP REP REP REP!

Someone rep him for me plz, I can't do it again yet.

Last edited by escapist; 03-26-2010 at 05:03 PM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:18 PM   #223
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The shelf-life for this kind is short, thankfully.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 03-26-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:27 PM   #224
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
The shelf-life for this kind is short, thankfully.
Short, but sweet.

Oh, but don't worry, I have no delusions - it will be a brief, but.... 'interesting' tenure.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:24 PM   #225
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm making popcorn when Melian shows up.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote