Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-30-2009, 09:57 AM   #26
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The two most beautiful parts on women, the top two most attractive, sensual, extraordinary body parts, for me, is:

Eyes
Belly

Eyes is defintaly legal, and there's always a good chance to see them. Bellies can be a little more difficult. It's legal, but it isn't every girl who likes to show her belly. Then again, there are those who wear very tight shirts, which, in some ways, make it's even more fascinating.

Oh, I don't know... should I be posting this?
Old 07-30-2009, 10:02 AM   #27
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Shoulders. Toes.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:47 AM   #28
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I was watching So You Think You Can Dance and enjoying the shirtless men, my eyes glued to their belly button vicinity - since I LOVE tummies. Flat, round, whatever. It's my favorite body part.
My favorite thing in that area is what I call "weiner wings." That muscular cut on either side that goes over the hips and up toward the belly.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #29
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
My favorite thing in that area is what I call "weiner wings." That muscular cut on either side that goes over the hips and up toward the belly.
um...yeah. *sigh*
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #30
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
I like when a guy is wearing a too-tight shirt and has love handles bulging over his belt. Oh yes I do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I love arms....and shoulders. They are "the essence of a man" to me as far as the physical aspect goes. Big arms....in a tank top. Yum......
Both of these.

I love nice, big arms because I see them as a sign of manliness. And I love love handles because they're a sign of fat.
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #31
theladypoet
I am my own non-sequitur

theladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized rep

I love it when a guy has long, dark, eyelashes. I don't know what it is, but when I see a guy with gorgeous eyes and his lashes are really thick and long it just drives me wild. Add a killer smile to that and I swoon.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:58 AM   #32
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

Arms and shoulders....and eyes.