Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 07-13-2011, 08:23 AM   #51
bigbellyboi92

bigbellyboi92 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blame Picasso View Post
Sorry I have been away a long time. I am doing well, I appreciate the concern. I had a bumpy stretch but I have emerged stronger and wiser. It's been over a year since I've posted anything, but I'm happy to say I just wrote several paragraphs of a new chapter to this story. I know I've said that before, but I guess I still had some issues to work through before my creative spirit began to re-emerge. I've been away for a year, so my story picks up a year after the previous events. All I'll say for now is that Alyssa has grown quite a bit since I left off.

Blame Picasso
I've only been a member of these forums for a few weeks but already I've become a huge fan of your stories. Your writing is just incredible. I'm glad to see you're back and okay
bigbellyboi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:29 PM   #52
Britt Reid
Library Editor

Britt Reid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBritt Reid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

New chapter added - moved from multi-part archive.

Welcome back Picasso!
Britt Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:20 AM   #53
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

While I loved the new chapter, I was kinda hoping you wouldn't do a time skip to a year later. I wanted to see how at the very least, Lori grew to 490. Perhaps you'll go back at another time?
Old 07-15-2011, 03:53 AM   #54
Blame Picasso

Blame Picasso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlame Picasso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey Coop-

I needed something to move the story in my head a bit so I went with the time jump. I've been wondering where to go next, perhaps a little background on their year would be a good idea. I'll think about that. Thanks-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
While I loved the new chapter, I was kinda hoping you wouldn't do a time skip to a year later. I wanted to see how at the very least, Lori grew to 490. Perhaps you'll go back at another time?
Blame Picasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:01 PM   #55
Blame Picasso

Blame Picasso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlame Picasso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you for the kindness, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbellyboi92 View Post
I've only been a member of these forums for a few weeks but already I've become a huge fan of your stories. Your writing is just incredible. I'm glad to see you're back and okay
Blame Picasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 07:03 PM   #56
BPicasso

BPicasso has said some nice things
Default Is it too late to finish this

I was thinking about this story this morning and I'll be damned if one or two last chapters and an ending didn't pop into my head during my ride to work.

Imagine that-

Blame Picasso
BPicasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:27 PM   #57
tarquin

tarquin has said some nice things

Man, that's wonderful to hear - mostly that it sounds like you're in a good place, I'm glad.

But also, that it sounds like we're getting some new chapters of THE best weight story ever. "Hotel New Orleans" is great weight gain and description of fat women (very fat women), but it's also a wonderful fable with excellent writing.

I can't tell you how much I 'm looking forward to this! many thanks
tarquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:47 AM   #58
BPicasso

BPicasso has said some nice things

I can always count on you to make me feel talented tarquin,
thank you. What I have is most definitely an ending to this grand story that for the past few years had languished without conclusion. Having stories sitting unfinished does honestly bother me, my problem is I often lose sight of the narrative very suddenly and, like a guy who runs out of gas in the middle of the ocean, I'm stuck floating without direction. Well,
direction found for this one, and I have an idea or two cooking for 'What Are Friends For' too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarquin View Post
Man, that's wonderful to hear - mostly that it sounds like you're in a good place, I'm glad.

But also, that it sounds like we're getting some new chapters of THE best weight story ever. "Hotel New Orleans" is great weight gain and description of fat women (very fat women), but it's also a wonderful fable with excellent writing.

I can't tell you how much I 'm looking forward to this! many thanks
BPicasso is offline   Reply With Quote