Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Anyone Fattened Up a GF or Wifey?

I saw there was a thread about girls fattening up their men, so I figured it was only fair to ask the reverse, has anyone ever fattened up a female significant other?

In my own experience, nearly every female I've been friends with the last 5 years have ALL put on weight. I can name only 3 exceptions and that's because they're the only ones who haven't.

Here are some stats....I've known a girl over the internet since 2006 when she was 180 lbs, she finally came to meet me in January and when she got on the scale it said 245. She's coming to see me again and just last week she told me the scale said 277.

The girl I took my most recent pix with has gone from 280 to 305 before getting her tonsils removed, dropping her back down to 280 (but still looks AWESOME)

Mi Amor has gone from 200 to 250 since I've known her, the last 15-20 I had a helping hand in.

Met a girl in 2006 and she was around 240. I weighed her myself around vallentine's day 2008 and the scale said 273.

Met a girl over the winter who was around 125-130, current weight is near 160-170.

I knew a girl online since 2004 who was around 250 when we first met, last vallentines day she was 320....got up to 350 by this winter before dropping back to 325.

And my crowning achievement....I met a girl in September 2005, she was around 17-180 pounds. I used to take her to burger king, mcdonalds, dunkin donuts and starbucks regularly. I weighed her myself one day in 2007 and she scale said 222, and while I haven't weighed her since, she looks the same now so I'm betting she's still around 220. Now all the others were done mostly with encouraging and or their own appetite, but this one was pure me. I took this girl everywhere and she gorged like crazy, would not have happened naturally without me.

So, there are mine.....anyone else have experiences?
Old 07-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

Yeah, my girl has gone from about 320 or so when I met her to almost 400 now 1 year and 5 months later. And of course she's more beautiful than ever.
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

I have had a few feeding/foodie relationships. The largest gain a significant other put on was close to 100 lbs. Sadly didn't work out but near the end she stopped at 450.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #4
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

people seem to get fatter around me.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:57 AM   #5
morepushing13

morepushing13 can now change their title

My girlfriend has gone from about 130lbs when I met her (5yrs ago) to about 180lbs now. She looks very beautiful either way!

I do what I do...
morepushing13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:04 AM   #6
heydudes10

heydudes10 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
people seem to get fatter around me.
me too. every girl that's ever been around me has gotten fatter. my girlfriend now has got quite the belly
heydudes10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:30 AM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My Q is was the gain voluntary on their part?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:25 AM   #8
plumpum

plumpum has said some nice things

I have fattened up many of my gfs and my wife, I only found ONE girl in my life (not my wife) who volunataily gained the rest were ahem "helped" by me..yeah yeah..I know I am a bad boy lol.

Biggest gain was 128 - 250
plumpum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #9
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Some have for me. Others have wanted to try it when i told them about it.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #10
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i fed mini to sharks but not immobility
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:17 PM   #11
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Clearly he disagreed with something that ate him, cause he's totally still here.

At least, most of him.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:27 PM   #12
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Yup. Sort Of...

My fiancee has been and is gaining weight and it's completely voluntary. Although, given that she knows my personal preferences I guess you could say I have a hand in it on some sort of level...but as much as I obviously enjoy it, it's her choice. We dig each other for many reasons more than what we look like...and we are both VERY hot! (Modest too.)

Nothing fancy- no weigh-ins, no feeding, or anything like that. Whatever happens will happen. She loves food, and I love bigger gals. She doesn't purposely overeat just for me, she just gets to eat what she wants when she wants and if she happens to overindulge there is no guilt. It works out nicely. I couldn't even guess her weight, but she was never too skinny. We've been together for almost nine years. (Just engaged...we like to take our time with everything.) We are both major Foodies.

She's "not very tall"*(see below), so even though her gain has been gradual it's been pretty obvious. She wears it very well. We're both in our 30's now, so we are WAY beyond giving a crap what other people or family think of us, and no one has really said too much about it. Life is good.

*She has no problem with her weight, but is touchy about her height. Strange, but cool...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #13
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i fed mini to sharks but not immobility
You clearly failed.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:29 PM   #14
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Clearly he disagreed with something that ate him
do you have any idea how often this happens
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #15
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Honestly it could go either way.

I should have mentioned that in the case of a few of my friends, I wasn't even trying to feed/fatten them or what not, they just happened to have big appetites and they natrually grew.

So the question does include voluntary, but in some cases it can be unintentional.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:34 AM   #16
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things

my pasrt 2 gf where about 225 an i dont mind if they got bigger but then we we broke up they got smaller or want to get smaller i dont have luck finding coffident girls who like being big an i need one
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:02 AM   #17
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

my ex shot from 96 lbs to 1200 lbs over the course of a few weeks but sadly she's dropped back down to 1197.
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:38 PM   #18
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I saw there was a thread about girls fattening up their men, so I figured it was only fair to ask the reverse, has anyone ever fattened up a female significant other?

In my own experience, nearly every female I've been friends with the last 5 years have ALL put on weight. I can name only 3 exceptions and that's because they're the only ones who haven't.

Here are some stats....I've known a girl over the internet since 2006 when she was 180 lbs, she finally came to meet me in January and when she got on the scale it said 245. She's coming to see me again and just last week she told me the scale said 277.

The girl I took my most recent pix with has gone from 280 to 305 before getting her tonsils removed, dropping her back down to 280 (but still looks AWESOME)

Mi Amor has gone from 200 to 250 since I've known her, the last 15-20 I had a helping hand in.

Met a girl in 2006 and she was around 240. I weighed her myself around vallentine's day 2008 and the scale said 273.

Met a girl over the winter who was around 125-130, current weight is near 160-170.

I knew a girl online since 2004 who was around 250 when we first met, last vallentines day she was 320....got up to 350 by this winter before dropping back to 325.

And my crowning achievement....I met a girl in September 2005, she was around 17-180 pounds. I used to take her to burger king, mcdonalds, dunkin donuts and starbucks regularly. I weighed her myself one day in 2007 and she scale said 222, and while I haven't weighed her since, she looks the same now so I'm betting she's still around 220. Now all the others were done mostly with encouraging and or their own appetite, but this one was pure me. I took this girl everywhere and she gorged like crazy, would not have happened naturally without me.

So, there are mine.....anyone else have experiences?
All of the women that I've dated have gained over the course of the relationships. None have been deliberate gains, on either her part or mine although all have known my preferences and as they put the weight on the amount of attention they got increased. My last two LTRs had medical issues that caused them to gain. Rollhandler

Last edited by rollhandler; 07-31-2009 at 02:54 PM.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #19
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
All of the women that I've dated have gained over the course of the relationships. None have been deliberate gains, on either her part or mine although all have known my preferences and as they put the weight on the amount of attention they got increased. My last two LTRs had medical issues that caused them to gain. Rollhandler
My question to you is why do you think that happens? My theory is my friends put on weight because they knew I was into big girls so they felt more comfortable eating around me and not worrying about how they look.

Now in your case you said it was medical issues, but could it be that some of your other ladies gained weight because of the attention they were getting and not having to care what they look like or how much they eat?
Old 08-01-2009, 04:03 AM   #20
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
My question to you is why do you think that happens? My theory is my friends put on weight because they knew I was into big girls so they felt more comfortable eating around me and not worrying about how they look.

Now in your case you said it was medical issues, but could it be that some of your other ladies gained weight because of the attention they were getting and not having to care what they look like or how much they eat?
An altering of what pressures they were under subconciously or conciously to look a certain way to keep her guy happy is my thought as to why this happened.

There were no conversations about weight loss, there were no scales in the house to check regularly, but there was a lot of assistance to perform duties around the house which created an atmosphere where she had more time to sit around. There were suggestions at restaurants to eat what she wanted and no barbed comments about maybe just a salad to suggest a reduction in weight was needed and there was daily attention spent on how she looked by me in a positive and accepting way. If she ever commented about how tight some article of clothing was my comment would always be just get the larger size and go shopping. There were always daily compliments on how good she looked, that were followed up with attention lavished physically on her body during foreplay/sexplay as well.

When the daily stressful incentive of people getting on your back about losing weight is gone, the incentive to remove that stress by dieting is also not there with the exception of what she puts there on her own.
There is also the theory that in a new relationship you spend more time with your partner doing more low key close activities and less physically challenging things for a time because the relationship is new like cuddling on the couch and going out to eat, etc.

These are things that feed a psyche and fuel subconciousness to pay less attention to ones growing waisteline and mixed with the knowledge that her partner enjoyed her body she was less incentivised to worry about losing anything she may have inadvertantly put on.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:48 AM   #21
booyahmanx

booyahmanx has said some nice things

Well, I've likely played a large large role (no pun intended) in my wife's gain... She came from a family where there was very very little junk food (father/sister diabetic), and I ate a ton of junk. I've always had a crazy fast metabolism and for years was never over 120lbs (after a year of personal training I managed to bulk up to 165), but it had a very drastic effect on my wife.

When we started dating, she was a very svelte 120, but after a year was up to 180, 2 years up to 200, and by the 3rd year she's been around 230. We're in our 8th year now together (2nd married), and she's slowly started putting on weight again for the first time in years. Last time she told me she was just shy of 250, but she looks like she's put on a bit more since then. We dont talk about it as she's very very sensitive about her weight, but she does at least understand that I find her incredibly sexy.
booyahmanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #22
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Well I opted to neither because I'm a female and I have not yet met a man who wants to fatten me up i'd love to meet someone like that but I don't know how my parents would feel about that because I'm 140lbs now and I started at 185lbs I had an illness that made me lose this weight. But right now I'd love to meet any good-hearted man who is going to treat me right. I recently cut my hair because I lost all that weight and that long hair didn't look good on me anymore. I'm hoping that the people at my Job notice that I've cut my hair but how can you not its short. But back to the issue at hand I can't say that I have Fattened up my GF or Wifey because i"m a Female i'd like to fatten up my BF or Husband but I guess thats a different story
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:34 PM   #23
Ernie
On Timeout

Ernie can now change their title

I'd prefer to find them big, saves me the work
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #24
Scuba73

Scuba73 has said some nice things
Default My Ex-g/f

I dated a girl from 2000-2006. Started 5'6", 140, size 10 ....Ended (sadly) 242, size 22. It was a great time. Took a lot of work and creativity.
Scuba73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:13 PM   #25
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

I've never been a real feeder/feedee relationship, but most of my girlfriend's end up gaining weight when they date me. It comes from the fact I like to take girls out to diner and try exotic foods at festival and such. Basically typical date stuff. I also enjoy cooking for my girlfriends. Of course, I'm more than happy to pick up any snacks for dates at movies. The most a girl has ever gained form dating me was only 30lbs which seems small compared to many of the gainers on this board, but was a big deal to the girls who could complain to me about their gain. It would be nice to date some who enjoys the gaining process.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote