Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-19-2009, 02:29 AM   #26
hamburger_helper

hamburger_helper has said some nice things

i've never fattened up a girlfriend, but my best friend (who is female and incredibly beautiful) is a total foodee. it seemed like she used to always be on a diet to keep her weight under control but the closer we became as friends the more i began to notice that she really just wanted to let herself go and pig out.

so naturally with me being a die hard feeder, and also gaining myself, i started surrounding her with her favorite fatty foods and showing off how much fun i was having stuffing myself, and it wasnt long before she began stuffing herself along with me. over the past year we have made countless late night fast food runs and shared tons of meals that would have easily fed a family of 5 hahaha. and it is really starting to show. shes gained about 70 pounds so far going from 180 to roughly 250 now, and the added weight looks incredible on her. almost all of the weight has gone to her ass and her thighs, and she loves every pound.

today we spent the entire day sitting in her basement playing xbox and pigging out on chinese food, wings, ice cream and anything else we could get our hands on. shes pretty much the perfect woman.... now if only i could get her to date me
hamburger_helper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:25 PM   #27
Amarillowave

Amarillowave can now change their title

My wife was about 5'4" and 160 when we got married 29 years ago. Now she's about 5'4" and 300. it was not intentional, but i always endulged her with meals, desserts, snacks etc. And of course, I NEVER hinted that she was too large. worked like a charm.
Amarillowave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:40 AM   #28
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
My Q is was the gain voluntary on their part?
I am ABBFA's girlfriend...
and yes...
it was voluntary on my part.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:29 PM   #29
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I saw there was a thread about girls fattening up their men, so I figured it was only fair to ask the reverse, has anyone ever fattened up a female significant other?

In my own experience, nearly every female I've been friends with the last 5 years have ALL put on weight. *snip*.....anyone else have experiences?
Once upon a time a long, long time ago, before I caught empathy and grew a concience.... I did - by cooking loads of great food and by not so subtle encouragement - fatten up my first LTR gf by about 20lbs over a year or so... She'd started out about a UK size 12... She didn't really like it, but wasn't really upset by it, and of course I thought she looked AMAZING with the extra jiggle...
Yeah I was young and dumb and selfish and manipulative.... but not sneaky... so that was something...

In an effort to be less manipulative and more open.. I tried pretty much the same right from the get-go with my second LTR gf, (who was slightly chubbier than my first gf) she gained about 7lbs in our first month together and then got really, really upset* when she found that it was a turn on for me... I had actually thought that what I was doing was blatantly obvious... I wasn't doctoring her food or anything like that, it was all like - out for dinner, back to mine for dessert and teh sexay (sometimes at the same time), and little presents of chocolate and such like... anyway off the back of that we came up with the whole 'playing @ feeding / non-gaining' thing which worked pretty well for both of us, while we were together....

Anyway off the back of those experiences is why I then tried to only date girls who are already BBWs, cos then my whole feeder side quietens the fuck down... at least as far as I don't feel such an urge to see her gain... Rationale: I didn't like some of the I-want-you-to-be-like-this-bf! attitude my first two gfs laid on me, so it seems kinda wrong for me to be laying the same on girls I date... Also I hate, hate, HATE to make someone I love cry... Of course this "policy" is no guarantee that gfs won't then seek to lose loads So I'm not sure if that works out better for me... but it seems a smidge more ethical? ... Oh and y'know if I ever date an actual feedee for more than a couple of dates, that oughtta be cool too....

(*Note: altho' she had a point in that instance, my 2nd gf did get really, really upset about pretty much EVERYthing! If I hadn't had a LTR before or had less fraught relationships after, I would've been a basket case I think!)

Last edited by joswitch; 10-10-2009 at 12:56 PM.
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:40 AM   #30
TheFatOne

TheFatOne has said some nice things

I turned my boyfriend into an FA through writing erotic stories about him feeding me, and now he's demanding that I gain for him by Christmas. An increase of 25% for me, from weighing 93lbs to 114lbs. Actually, he had asked for me to get to 121lbs (30%), but I told him that I can't possibly do that by then-- I have a life! That would require me to eat all day!
TheFatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:58 AM   #31
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

to be continued
exile in thighville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:23 AM   #32
rich3951

rich3951 has said some nice things
Default wife gained weight

My wife and I have been married close to 3 years, been together for 10 years. When we met she was 5'6" 138 lbs. In the last 5 years she has slowly gained weight and now tips the scales at a lovely 167 lbs. She says she doesn't like it and says that she's going on a diet and start exercising again, but never seems to start. I might be nuts, but I feel she likes it but complains because she thinks it's the right thing to do. The other day she was putting on her jeans and with what I thought was a proud expression and a smile said that she could barely fit in them anymore.

I like her new curves. Lately, I have been buying more junk food to keep in the house. Like Ice Cream bars & chocolate. On some days I notice 3 or 4 wrappers in the garbage in the morning. When I cook. I tend to make more and encourge her to have 2nd's as to not to waste it. I alwas tell her that she is beautiful and sexy.

Last night, I finally got the courage to tell her my feelings. I said that I would love to see her let herself go and not worry about her weight at all. I thought she would really get mad at me but she didn't. She just looked at me, smiled and said your crazy. While it sinks in, I will not bring it up again for a few weeks and she what she does. I'll let you know how it plays out.
rich3951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:18 AM   #33
brainman

brainman can now change their title

My wife and I have known each other since we were around 11 years old. We started dating 11 years ago and got married 8Ĺ years ago.

When we started dating, she was around 160 lbs, and now she's 272 lbs.

I have to admit that I like the change, but to me, she's beautiful at any weight, although I'm an FA with feeding/encouraging tendencies.

Yes, I've been fattening her deliberately.
Yes, some of her weight was gained on purpose because she knew that it turned me very much on.
Yes, she wants to gain a little more for me.

And, yes, I'm a very lucky guy, and she is assuring me that she's a lucky girl too - which makes me even more happy

Her appetite isn't very big, so I've got to be very creative to make her gain
brainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #34
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainman View Post

Her appetite isn't very big, so I've got to be very creative to make her gain
That's the mark of an true encourager, I must applaud you for that :-)
Old 10-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #35
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

--A little long--

My wife and I have been married for 12 years. She was a workout machine with curves when we first met, 5'3" around 120-125 lbs. very curvy mostly toned with thicker thighs (slightly soft were her inner thigh's) and a little soft lower belly roll with plump round C cup breasts, "very beautiful I might add". Throughout our dating she knew I would like her heavier and to gain weight and not be so gym conscious although that was taboo in her eye's seeing she went through a stage when she was younger where she was overweight. Still during our dating exclusively There were times where she would not hit the gym 5 days a week but more like 2 days for weeks on end because of business and I would notice she would eat the same (being a snacker on sweets and deserts) and she would gain 5+ Lbs. in a few weeks time, I would love these times and pay so much attention to her fattened belly & thighs & everything. There happened to be one time where she actually kept gaining and virtually slowed down her workouts and got up to 140+ Lbs. "she looked amazing" I loved it and thought it and wished her weight would keep climbing, her toned body was soft everywhere with her breasts now huge and her lower belly was a small gut along with much bigger rounder/softer thighs. I showed her newly fattened up figure probably too much attention and she felt totally disgusted by it and by me liking it so much. (Kinda sucked) She ended up losing most of the weight with exception to 5 Lbs. or so but it ook her a very long time. She knew I was bummed, but kept saying "I am still bigger than I was"

After we were married we started a family and she got pregnant three times right after each other. She looked unbelievable during her pregnancies and gained above average with each of the pregnancies never losing all of the weight after each birth before she was pregnant again. This was the absolute happiest time of my life my beautiful well fattened wife with our kids. Her weight for the first year after her last pregnancy fluctuated between 180-190+ and she was just over 200 Lbs for a short time, she carried the weight on her now hourglass turned to pear figure with huge breasts so well, she was so curvy and full. I was in Heaven and it seemed the weight was here to stay because her attitude seemed much more relaxed and she even teased me a bit with her fattened figure because she knew it drove me nut's. She ended up slowly losing more weight but it took several years, she was around 150-160 Lbs., which still looked fantastic although in my eyes very skinny most of the time. She would squeeze into her low hip hugger jeans that were much to small for her even at this weight with a tight tank top and she would have the most amazing muffin top with her soft lovehandles spilling wide out over the waistband cutting into her soft fat.

Years later yet, she has now dieted and exercised her way down to 135 Lbs. and I find myself needing her to be heavier again for the sake of our intimacy (she just seems more relaxed when she is heavier and more affecionate towards me) I would be fine if she were back to 160+ Lbs. even though I would dream of her being cloese to 200 Lbs. again.

I am thinking of doing what I have done in the past which has had success, she cannot resist sweets and deserts and I will stock up on a abundance to counter act or balance if you will her workout regimen and not let her lose anymore and hopefully fatten up some. It may sound selfish but I have gone through much emotional stress and lack of desire in our relationship and toward her regarding her lack of weight. I believe it is something I must do to keep the Marriage happy and going in a positive direction. For the record she actually seems happier when she is heavier and certainly nmore relaxed and we get along so cute together during these times. Althoough she won't have all her freinds telling her all the time "You look so good, have you lost more weight" which I don't believe is the most positive thing to seek, because the minute she gain's a little back they start taliking behind her back like the rest of this crazyy mainstream world.

My story, and keep cherishing the curvy softer women because that is where it's at!
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:31 PM   #36
bbwbelover

bbwbelover has said some nice things

My wife has slowly gained from about 160 ish to about 240 at the moment over the course of about 6 years. It wasn't intentional, she's just slowly gained the weight, being pregnant twice has helped. Se only recently found out that I enjoy larger women and is still slowly gaining, even though she says she doesn't want to. I think she'll be over 250 before too long.
bbwbelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:38 AM   #37
Maverick14120

Maverick14120 has said some nice things

My GF has gained and lost alot over the years of our relationship and on either i can't really say i'd take credit for it even though i never tried to stop it when she was gainning just let it happen but if she wanted to loose i'd help her. When i met her she was about 250-265lbs (which she didn't look she looked like she was only low 200's) and over time she gainned just by having fun and not watching what she ate. Sometimes she gainned so much so quick my family even thought she was pregnant since most the time it went to the belly and hips. In a few years time she got up to her heaviest of about 335lbs. Which even though she knew i liked bbw and told her she looked fine she didn't like her self which i understand she needs to be comfortable with her self. What gets me is i tell her she looks ok and the only one that cares negetivly about her weight is herself and it goes in one ear and out the other. So with that she diet and exersises and we start eatting better after about a year manages to get back down to about 286lbs for a month or two. After that point no matter how well she eats or how much she works out she slowly goes back up and no mater what i say about not worring goes in one and out the other again. What gets me is she talks to a few of the girls she works with and those ones put weight on after kids and they said they didn't care about their weight and it is what it is and now she's ok with it in that she doesn't care what she weighs as long as it isn't too high (the too hight was anyting north of 300lbs) which was short lived since she was back up to 310lbs a few weeks back and now holding around 305lbs.
Maverick14120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:57 AM   #38
spaced21

spaced21 has said some nice things

never really have gone all-in on trying to have a gf gain, but looking back at the 3 significant relationships i had before getting married, they all gained, and 2 of them knew of my preferences. this is long, but i felt like sharing.

The first girl, lauren, i dated in highschool. she was really short, like 5'1 and around 125-130lbs when we first started dating. she had huge boobs (DD) and was generally top heavy with a small waist/hips. you could kinda call her chubby but with the chest overshadowing her body you didnt notice her chubby belly. i never talked to her about what i was into at all, but she would bring up occasionally during our relationship that she had gained some weight and frankly i was surprised each time she said that cause i dunno i must have been oblivious. being in highschool i guess i focused on the boobs too much and didn't appreciate her whole body and her small gains. after we broke up she really packed it on, especially in college. i saw her a few years later and she was easily 160lbs or so with a big round belly. I sometimes kick myself for missing out on that gain but i was young and didnt know how to communicate what i was into.

2nd girl i dated was in early years of college she was 5'3" and 140-145lbs or so when we met. she was athletic and played softball in college and lifted weights. she told me when we met that she had recently lost a lot of weight because of negative comments she overheard from other people. she was a lot more "experienced" than me and very early in our relationship she grilled me about what i was into. i was shy and at first just said i like bellies, like kinda chubby ones...trying to compare it to how some guys are into feet and such. then i opened up more saying i like to see how girls bodies change, especially when they gain or lose weight (mostly gain though). she was intrigued, i think because she had been heavier and didnt know guys liked girls that size.
so very quickly she started "letting go" and eating whatever she wanted, even letting me feed her. she would eat jars of peanut butter, dip cookies into frosting, eat whole pans of brownies, it was nuts. obviously she gained and fairly quickly--she gained 25-30 lbs in about 6 months. her body was compact and pretty chubby all over. but her gain definitely went to her legs, butt, and arms of all places. her boobs and belly didnt change a whole lot but they were decent size to begin with. she let me weigh and measure her pretty regularly, often she initiated the weigh-ins. that eventually led to me taking photos of her which i posted here on dimensions and on a website, her name was Tiffany, some might remember from way back when. her photos still float around.
It was a whirlwind ride, unfortunately the relationship itself didnt go real well and we were on and off again and because of that she went up and down with her weight, never really losing much but never going beyond 170lbs. i found out later that she would have gone to 200lbs with me to see what it was like so i kick myself a lot for missing out there.

3rd gf, Jen, was right after college, she was 5'4" and 130lbs when we met. the thing with her was she moved back home after college and just got lazy and started eating mom's cooking. when she was at school she walked to class a lot and didnt eat that much. her weight crept up to the upper 130s a few months after we were together and it was that point i decided to tell her about what i was into and see where it went. she was definitely a pear shape, very wide hips and butt, with C cups up top. her gains went right to her thighs and belly. after i told her about what i liked she did let me weigh and measure and take photos but she wouldnt let me post em online. her weight didnt go up much, it was always around 145 for a long time. she was stuck at a plateu of sorts and being young (like 22) her metabolism was too good. our relationship was on and off and during an off period she actually did gain up to 150 because when we got back together we jumped right back into everything and i got to see it on the scale. it didnt last though and i guess she lost most of it after we broke up.

now we get to my wife! she's 5'5" and when we met was 140lbs or so, with very big boobs, above DD and fairly small waist/hips. no one would call her chubby, but her body is definitely soft, she has lovehandles and a decent butt as well as pretty stout legs. at this point, i had pretty good confidence about explaining what i liked with women and i brought it up to her pretty early on but unlike with my last 2 relationships, she wasn't into it at all. So i had to dial it back as far as weight gain went and pretty much just focus on enjoying her as she is. she did tell me she had been 150lbs at one time so i had some hopes she might gain even w/o my help. as it turned out, i think almost to spite me she lost some weight and hovered more in the 135-140lb range. heh. but it didnt matter i loved her and we got engaged and of course as a lot of brides to be do they lose weight and she got down to 132lbs which i wasn't thrilled with cause gone were the little lovehandles and little soft belly she had. the boobs were still there though at least. we got married in july of this year and moved in and thats where the fun has begun.

she has since totally losened up about sharing her weight and even letting me measure for fun. she has also started eating bigger portions at meals and eating a lot more sweets between meals. over the past 4 months she's gained back to 140lbs and i like it a lot better. her belly is so much softer and she unbuttons her pants a lot more after meals. I am excited for where it might go, i think getting married made her a lot more comfortable with the whole idea of weight gain and being chubbier. her mom is heavier too, so i can definitely see it. plus she pretty much promised me she'd really gain when she gets pregnant (not wrecklessly, but to the high end or just above a normal preg. gain) so that has me excited down the road.

thats my story!!
spaced21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 09:53 PM   #39
will_fatten_you

will_fatten_you has said some nice things

I'd like to take credit for fattening up my latest GF, but it's been all her doing. When we first started dating 6 months ago I made sure we had the 'talk' where I explain my preferences. She said that she wouldn't gain weight and wanted to stay thin - possibly even get thinner. Since then she's put on about 20 pounds. Going from thin to chunky. She isn't doing anything to loose the weight or hide the gain. Normally a modest eater she likes to occasionally go on binges where she eats enough to make any glutton proud. She likes to talk about feeder/feedee fantasies and if I don't bring up the subject she does. But she insists she's not into that sort of thing. What do you guys think? Is she in denial about her feedee desires or just trying to tease/please me?
will_fatten_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:08 PM   #40
spaced21

Quote:
Originally Posted by will_fatten_you View Post
I'd like to take credit for fattening up my latest GF, but it's been all her doing. When we first started dating 6 months ago I made sure we had the 'talk' where I explain my preferences. She said that she wouldn't gain weight and wanted to stay thin - possibly even get thinner. Since then she's put on about 20 pounds. Going from thin to chunky. She isn't doing anything to loose the weight or hide the gain. Normally a modest eater she likes to occasionally go on binges where she eats enough to make any glutton proud. She likes to talk about feeder/feedee fantasies and if I don't bring up the subject she does. But she insists she's not into that sort of thing. What do you guys think? Is she in denial about her feedee desires or just trying to tease/please me?
i would more assume its a tease/please thing, thats how its been in my experience. very rare is the woman who wants to gain w/o any influence or attention from someone. has she been heavy before?
Old 11-15-2009, 06:13 AM   #41
rich3951

Default Update

Just an update to my 10/25 post of my wifes weight gain. At that point she was 167 pounds and seldom if ever told me her weight. Yesterday she put on an older pair of jeans and I commented that they were nice and tight and she looked great. She said, with a smile, they were way too tight because because she has gained over 20lbs this year and she now weighs 170 pounds. Thats a 3 pound gain in less than a month.

I told her that we'll go shopping to update some of her wardrobe. I said maybe you could but some clothes a little big and grow into them. She just smiled and said we'll see.

As a foot note she told me her weight before we had a huge birthday dinner for her father. Where she had 2 big plates of pasta and salad, pie and ice cream. I also noticed 2 ice cream wrappers in the garbage this morning that she must of had after I went to sleep.

I guess me telling her that I would like to see her let herself go and not worry about how much she weighs is starting to pay off. I hope she doesn't stop and go on a diet.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:39 PM   #42
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title
Default The Classics

I've had a few fattening girlfriends in the past but I'm piping in here to give kudos to Spaced.
It's great to hear from you! Years ago there were three girlfriends who had some very well documented and very wonderul gains. Your experience as "Tiff and Andy" was terrific to see. She was absolutely dynamite and the pictures of her pointing to that sign in the before shot and then in the Yellow Bikini -they are burned forever into my brain!
Then there was O'Brewski's Girlfriend-another terrific young lady with a nice gain and some great photos.
Last but not least-Chromix Girlfriend on some yahoo group that escapes me. She gained a lot and fairly fast. And she was not at all shy of posing in the nude and looking wonderful doing it.
All three of these were tremendous to watch and enjoy.
Thanks for the memories Spaced-and good luck with that wonderful bride of yours! Matt
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #43
spaced21

Quote:
Originally Posted by strataadvance View Post
I've had a few fattening girlfriends in the past but I'm piping in here to give kudos to Spaced.
It's great to hear from you! Years ago there were three girlfriends who had some very well documented and very wonderul gains. Your experience as "Tiff and Andy" was terrific to see. She was absolutely dynamite and the pictures of her pointing to that sign in the before shot and then in the Yellow Bikini -they are burned forever into my brain!
Then there was O'Brewski's Girlfriend-another terrific young lady with a nice gain and some great photos.
Last but not least-Chromix Girlfriend on some yahoo group that escapes me. She gained a lot and fairly fast. And she was not at all shy of posing in the nude and looking wonderful doing it.
All three of these were tremendous to watch and enjoy.
Thanks for the memories Spaced-and good luck with that wonderful bride of yours! Matt
heh a lot of those pix are burned in my mind too. The ones i liked most were the befores in her tight blue shirt then an after with her belly spilling out of the same shirt. looks like the pix aren't on curvage, i think they were on fatcelebs before it changed to curvage.

i remember obrewski and chromix too, them combined with brooke and mic really got posting weight gain pix going on the inet. was a fun time. someone should repost those.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:43 PM   #44
spaced21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich3951 View Post
Just an update to my 10/25 post of my wifes weight gain. At that point she was 167 pounds and seldom if ever told me her weight. Yesterday she put on an older pair of jeans and I commented that they were nice and tight and she looked great. She said, with a smile, they were way too tight because because she has gained over 20lbs this year and she now weighs 170 pounds. Thats a 3 pound gain in less than a month.

I told her that we'll go shopping to update some of her wardrobe. I said maybe you could but some clothes a little big and grow into them. She just smiled and said we'll see.

As a foot note she told me her weight before we had a huge birthday dinner for her father. Where she had 2 big plates of pasta and salad, pie and ice cream. I also noticed 2 ice cream wrappers in the garbage this morning that she must of had after I went to sleep.

I guess me telling her that I would like to see her let herself go and not worry about how much she weighs is starting to pay off. I hope she doesn't stop and go on a diet.
my wife is about the same height and weight that your wife started at, i would love for her to get to the 160-170lb range, i think that would be ideal for me. how much do you hope your wife gains? I guess I want to see how 170lbs looks before i hope for more. Might be a while before i found out, but i guess it was 5 years for you to see that much gain.

what body type is she? any measurements or clothing sizes? just kinda curious to see where my wife might end up. currently she's 139lbs and 36.75-29-39.75 (recently got measured for a bridesmaid dress) and wears size 9s. i'm kinda hoping she gets to like 145lbs by the end of winter b4 she prob tries to diet and lose weight for summer.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:08 AM   #45
flashfeeder

flashfeeder has said some nice things

I have been fortunate enough to be able to date a few women who were open (some even excited) to being in a relationship that included feeding/gaining.

The first I met while I was in college, and while I was through the moon to have found someone who shared my interests I had no money and so I was pretty much just verbally encouraging her. Although she did gain weight (at least she told me she had), she probably didnít gain any more weight then she would have without dating me. I think more then anything it was just the revelation that there were women like her out there that made that relationship memorable for me and gave me the courage to be open about my interest in feeding/weight gain with women I dated after her. Which led to admittedly some rather short relationships, but also some that were much more successful in the weight gain department then that first time.
flashfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:09 AM   #46
rich3951

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaced21 View Post
my wife is about the same height and weight that your wife started at, i would love for her to get to the 160-170lb range, i think that would be ideal for me. how much do you hope your wife gains? I guess I want to see how 170lbs looks before i hope for more. Might be a while before i found out, but i guess it was 5 years for you to see that much gain.

what body type is she? any measurements or clothing sizes? just kinda curious to see where my wife might end up. currently she's 139lbs and 36.75-29-39.75 (recently got measured for a bridesmaid dress) and wears size 9s. i'm kinda hoping she gets to like 145lbs by the end of winter b4 she prob tries to diet and lose weight for summer.

[/QUOTE]
I don't have exact measurements. In the beginning she was a size 8. She has been mostly a 10 lately. But some clothes are getting too tight and she has moved some things to a 12. I know it pains her to buy a bigger size. I tell her that the clothes are probably made too small. Even though I believe that clothing manufacturers are most likely making each size bigger due to the fact that alot of woman are getting larger.

As a side note, I don't think I want her to gain 3lbs a month. Because she is already threatening to go on a diet. I'd prefer 10-12lbs a year where the weight sneaks up on you and it's not as noticeable.

I'd like to see her stay at 170 the rest of this year and be between 175-180 at the end of next year. I don't know if it's going to happen but I'll keep you updated. Let me know how your doing.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:28 AM   #47
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Been with my g/f since Halloween....however I first met her at a bbw dance a month before.

That night she wore a pair of tight jeans that had something gold running down the sides, I don't know the actual name of it since I know diddly squat about fashion.

Anyway, its been 2 months since we first met and she spent the weekend with me. Saturday we got up and she showered and was going to put the same jeans on from the night of the dance, I recognized them because of the gold things. Well she could barely get them over her legs and butt and couldn't close the button without jumping a bit. I remember they were much looser than that when we first met....looks like I still got the magic touch