Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: How often do you check out the Paysite Board?
few times a day 33 20.63%
once daily 38 23.75%
few times a week 36 22.50%
weekly 11 6.88%
few times a month 7 4.38%
monthly 1 0.63%
occasionally 18 11.25%
only if there is drama 5 3.13%
never 11 6.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2010, 01:21 AM   #26
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Every damn day.

Hell it seems like the only completely peaceful board there is these days.

I know a lot of the web models personally and love seeing their updates and how well they are doing.
But wouldn't it make more sense to just ask them how they're doing through a PM?

I dunno, maybe I'm just thinking about it too hard.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:13 PM   #27
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i don't check it often, and i'll click away completely if there isn't an update from Ivy, VioletJames, and/or KellieKay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #28
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I check it quite often. I always look for candigodiva, Ivy/Violet, Tiffany Cushinberry, Vermillion, BBWGwen, Supathickmami, Plump Princess, etc. Does this mean I'm addicted to it?

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:48 AM   #29
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
But wouldn't it make more sense to just ask them how they're doing through a PM?

I dunno, maybe I'm just thinking about it too hard.
I ask how they're doing in PM's, Facebook and AIM....I should have said I check on their SITES to see how the sites are doing. My bad
Old 03-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #30
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Every time i log in i check the paysite forum thing to see what is new/sexy today.
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:42 PM   #31
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

It is a kind of DMZ from the healthy barfight that is the rest of Dims...
Old 04-20-2010, 11:04 AM   #32
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

every now and again
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:54 AM   #33
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
It is a kind of DMZ from the healthy barfight that is the rest of Dims...
I love the choice of words (DMZ? when was the last time i heard that expression...? )

....But not always. There was a bit of a tiff on one of the threads just the other day. But that's rare I guess.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:42 PM   #34
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Everytime I log in I check it. Guilty
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:00 AM   #35
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Every damn day.

Hell it seems like the only completely peaceful board there is these days.

I know a lot of the web models personally and love seeing their updates and how well they are doing.

Exactly, I usually only check the paysite board and erotic weight gain board because the others areas are haunted by a few miserable jack asses. If those boards disappeared I would leave Dims.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote