Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-30-2009, 10:37 AM   #1
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things
Smile Have u ever had a bbw s*x dream

Ive had a few an last night i had the most amazing one ever an i rember all of it an its one where i deff wanna make it a reailty an ill tell every one how it was if i know im not alone
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:51 AM   #2
jcorbi83
On Timeout

jcorbi83 has said some nice things

... I haven't. Sure it would be Bigger and Better than a normal sex dream, though!
jcorbi83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've had same fat dreams, always of halfnaked jiggling wobbling fat chicks. I must be a wobble man. But reality is better, the result is more relaxing
Old 07-30-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Honestly, the only sex dream I ever remember is was when I was a teenager, and the only thing I could recall about her was that she was older than me, which didn't really mean anything. My brain sucks.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:28 PM   #5
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Oh i have had plenty. Some are hard to remember tho, i think i remember one with a sex swing. it was over a lava pit. i think thats the dream that turned into GI Joe adventure. But your not alone man.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:50 PM   #6
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have had sex dreams about women of all shapes, sizes, and colors. But the BBW's were the best.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:18 PM   #7
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a good sex dream last night.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I had a dream where s*x other BBW and I went to a Red S*x game, where we found a guy playing the s*xophone, and we were all like "LOL he s*x."

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:51 PM   #9
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I never have sex-related dreams. Ah well.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:37 PM   #10
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
I never have sex-related dreams. Ah well.

Oh, and yeah, all the time, Pal.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:24 PM   #11
Matt

Matt can now change their title

When I was in my early teens I had plenty, not so much anymore.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:42 PM   #12
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
I had a dream where s*x other BBW and I went to a Red S*x game, where we found a guy playing the s*xophone, and we were all like "LOL he s*x."
Old 08-01-2009, 11:43 PM   #13
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
crap, can't rep you again. iou.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #14
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Got the rep for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Old 08-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #15
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I repped her without even seeing that you guys couldn't. haha

Got him!
Old 08-03-2009, 04:03 AM   #16
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Does it count if the BBW happened to be a zombie?
Old 08-03-2009, 06:08 AM   #17
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Does it count if the BBW happened to be a zombie?
BBW zombie dreams are not cool if you're into feederism.

They're all like BRRAAAAIIINS ... and I'm like, eat mine!

Bad decision.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:19 AM   #18
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
BBW zombie dreams are not cool if you're into feederism.

They're all like BRRAAAAIIINS ... and I'm like, eat mine!

Bad decision.
They are, however, cool if you're into chainsaws and guro.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:40 PM   #19
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I remember having a couple, but like all other super awesome dreams like that, I can't remember what happened.

That's why I started a dream journal.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #20
Loveface

Location: "she with the most toys, wins" - Madison Marie, Queen of all she surveys
Loveface can now change their title

that's the first time I saw that cat photo and I know that people say all the time that the laughed so hard they spit what ever it was they were drinking... well it turns out that iced tea does wipe up rather easily from my monitor and keyboard... lol I'm still laughing- thanks

and if me being a BBW and having sex dreams that feature me and Clive Owen, then the answer is yes !!
And every lass a queen:

Then hey for boot and horse, lad,
And round the world away;
Young blood must have its course, lad,
And every dog his day.

---- Charles Kingsley

Inky Black Cloud I
Loveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #21
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveface View Post
that's the first time I saw that cat photo and I know that people say all the time that the laughed so hard they spit what ever it was they were drinking... well it turns out that iced tea does wipe up rather easily from my monitor and keyboard... lol I'm still laughing- thanks

and if me being a BBW and having sex dreams that feature me and Clive Owen, then the answer is yes !!
um Loveface, i will share him with you, but he is mine, just saying (watching children of men as we speak, suck movie, but he is hot)

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #22
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
um Loveface, i will share him with you, but he is mine, just saying (watching children of men as we speak, suck movie, but he is hot)
Oh please, ladies, have you never heard of Rick Springfield.

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:37 AM   #23
Matt

Matt can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
I know this is off-topic but I watched Children of Men last night and I thought it was great. A good look at humanity and our natural desire for destruction.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #24
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Someone should start a thread entitled "Are you fat in your fantasies?"
Old 08-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #25
luv4biggurls

luv4biggurls has said some nice things

Only bbbws and ssbbbws fill my dreams as well as my bed. I dream of buxom cuvry women...I offen awake aroused and ready then I must call or go out to find me a luscious woma to quench my thirst.