Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-19-2009, 09:43 AM   #26
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

almost every night
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:09 AM   #27
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I repped her without even seeing that you guys couldn't. haha

Got him!
And I got her 2 weeks after she posted without seeing any of the "please rep her for me" responses Was very clever, and made me laugh.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:16 AM   #28
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I actually had a dream about Beth ditto last night. We wern't having sex though, we were in a shitty town hall planning a charity gig. My gf still went in a pretend huff with me for dreaming about a bbw!
Old 08-20-2009, 12:11 PM   #29
Matt

Matt can now change their title

I've had a couple of dreams with Beth Ditto in them. I can't really remember them very well though, surprisingly enough.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #30
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I keep having sex dreams where foxy BHMs knock me up. I love the sex part, but babies....that should be left out.

Ive had these dreams all week. At least I wake up child free
Old 08-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #31
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sex dreams about SSBHM are the reason I opened my mind/legs to 'bigger than chubby' guys. And I simply ADORE those naps.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #32
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things

The only thing that sucks is I Wish they came true
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #33
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

I'd like to have a bbw anything dream.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:39 PM   #34
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover19 View Post
So true, lol.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:08 AM   #35
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've had those dreams. I had one involving Anna Nicole Smith, and one with Plump Princess. I had one last night, but the girl wasn't a full-fledged BBW, but a plumper.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:56 AM   #36
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i had a dream about fucking a really hot girl the other day then i realized oh wait i'm not asleep
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:05 PM   #37
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i had a dream about fucking a really hot girl the other day then i realized oh wait i'm not asleep
Rat Bastard. Nobody likes a braggart.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #38
hillking12

hillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover19 View Post
Dont we all my freind....dont we all
hillking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:52 PM   #39
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
Rat Bastard. Nobody likes a braggart.
my painfully gorgeous girlfriend does
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:46 AM   #40
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Maybe I'm missunderstanding the question but isn't coming to an FA forum and asking a bunch of FAs if they've ever had sex dreams about BBW about as bizarre as going to a produce market and asking if they sell vegetables? Is there something I'm missing here? Who else would I generally be having sex dreams about?? And what's with these coy little "yes, I do believe I dreamed about a sexual encounter with a BBW a few times in my life." Criminy! If you're a heterosexual FA one would assume whatever sexual dreams you have typically don't involve you and Kate Moss!

A more intriguing question to ask an FA is if they've had a sex dream with a SKINNY CHICK!!
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:35 AM   #41
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
Maybe I'm missunderstanding the question but isn't coming to an FA forum and asking a bunch of FAs if they've ever had sex dreams about BBW about as bizarre as going to a produce market and asking if they sell vegetables? Is there something I'm missing here? Who else would I generally be having sex dreams about?? And what's with these coy little "yes, I do believe I dreamed about a sexual encounter with a BBW a few times in my life." Criminy! If you're a heterosexual FA one would assume whatever sexual dreams you have typically don't involve you and Kate Moss!

A more intriguing question to ask an FA is if they've had a sex dream with a SKINNY CHICK!!
You can't control your subconcious, and as some FAs here have said, they haven't had a BBW sex dream. For that matter, neither have I, not even with myself as the target. I've had sex dreams, but they never involve real people. I understand what you are saying, I mean if you're gonna have a sex dream why wouldn't be about what attracts you IRL, but you can't control the dreams, man.

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:15 AM   #42
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I once I had a dream I hooked up with a popular bbw web model who will go nameless, although in my dream she was 100 pounds thinner than she really is (or was at that time)...weird.

I usually dream of the weirdest, stupid stuff which makes that dream an enjoyable alternative to what I was used to.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:26 PM   #43
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

I've had a sex dream about a produce market.

True story.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:53 PM   #44
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I've had a sex dream about a produce market.

True story.

I once owned a produce market IN a sex dream. It wasn't very profitable.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #45
jtgw

jtgw can now change their title

JFYI, I'm listening right now to "I've got dreams to remember" by Otis Redding.

And no I don't usually have BBW dreams. At least not ones I remember lol.
jtgw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #46
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroBara View Post
I understand what you are saying, I mean if you're gonna have a sex dream why wouldn't be about what attracts you IRL, but you can't control the dreams, man.
That does make a lot of sense Kuro. It's just that we male FAs have probably had a hell of an abundance of sex dreams in our lives. It just seems weird to ask if any of them involved the absolute object of your greatest desires.

Thanks again for the response.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #47
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think this counts: In college I had a very vivid dream where I had sex with a clone of myself. It was badass.

At that time I still didn't believe anyone could ever be attracted to me. So it was actually a really healing dream for me -- because the sex I had with myself was awesome, and I had strong memories of how everything felt. So then I realized...DAMN! One of these days someone is going to be super lucky to have sex with me! It was a turning point.

Thanks for making me remember that dream.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:21 AM   #48
Matt

Quote:
I have, which is weird because I definately don't find thin women sexually attractive. The only thing that attracts me to them is their face. But then, dreams are usually strange for me.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:28 PM   #49
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I have, which is weird because I definately don't find thin women sexually attractive. The only thing that attracts me to them is their face. But then, dreams are usually strange for me.
When you dream of sexing up thin women are you just shagging a face??!!!
lmao.. now THAT would be a dream to share!
Has anyone had a dream where they are shagging floating faces?
i havn't but i hope to in the future...
Old 11-11-2009, 09:06 PM   #50
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

Kbbig can now change their title
Question

Sex?
Kbbig is offline   Reply With Quote