Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 11-12-2009, 09:49 AM   #51
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbbig View Post
Sex?
Yeah, you and me both *wistful sigh*
Old 11-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #52
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
That does make a lot of sense Kuro. It's just that we male FAs have probably had a hell of an abundance of sex dreams in our lives. It just seems weird to ask if any of them involved the absolute object of your greatest desires.

Thanks again for the response.
Well if you look at analysis theory supposedly sex dreams aren't really about sex anyway...

but from a personal perspective... I don't know if I'd remember a dream that I found pleasurable as easily as a dream I found disturbing... ie I dreamed last night that I was in the car and my mother was driving drunk...I'm sure I had a sex dream somewhere else in the cycle of dreams too but I don't remember it.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:41 AM   #53
Matt

Matt can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
Well if you look at analysis theory supposedly sex dreams aren't really about sex anyway...

but from a personal perspective... I don't know if I'd remember a dream that I found pleasurable as easily as a dream I found disturbing... ie I dreamed last night that I was in the car and my mother was driving drunk...I'm sure I had a sex dream somewhere else in the cycle of dreams too but I don't remember it.
This is very true, I can remember every single dream, where I was about to die and then I woke up.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:19 AM   #54
orin

orin can now change their title

i had many ....

one of my favorites was .... dreaming about staring at a BBW on a treadmill .. and her ass jiggling so hard .... then she came into the guys locker room to shower ... and i took advantage
orin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:21 PM   #55
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by orin View Post
i had many ....

one of my favorites was .... dreaming about staring at a BBW on a treadmill .. and her ass jiggling so hard .... then she came into the guys locker room to shower ... and i took advantage

Dude I have had the same dream. a BBW on a treadmill in spandex....I have had that dream a few times!!!
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:13 PM   #56
Kinnaird

Kinnaird can now change their title

I've never had a dream where a BBW played the sax

Sorry, I guess I'm odd!

Oh wait, the little * was another letter...
Kinnaird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #57
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have them every day.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:17 AM   #58
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
I have them every day.

me to buddy
Old 04-15-2010, 10:51 AM   #59
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have had several (not many considering # of dreams). They were awesome but like many others I can't remember much about them now.

I did write a story about such and posted it in the Library, however...
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:45 PM   #60
huge

huge can now change their title

the only sex dreams i've ever had have been with bbws lol... one involved a teacher in my school that had gained a lot of weight over the summer... needless to say, i felt kinda weird after that one
huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #61
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

how do you think I get ideas for stories?

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #62
Sensualbbwcurves
SensualFatGirlCurves

Sensualbbwcurves can now change their title

Well I am a BBW and I've had sex dreams...and I am always in them...so yes I have
Old 04-17-2010, 11:56 PM   #63
balletguy

yes I actually just had one it about 2:50 AM, and I just woke up from the great dream
Old 04-18-2010, 01:34 AM   #64
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
yes I actually just had one it about 2:50 AM, and I just woke up from the great dream
Where are the details? Tease.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:43 AM   #65
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Where are the details? Tease.

It had something to do with big legs being wrapped around me...thats the thing about dreams u forget
Old 04-18-2010, 01:21 PM   #66
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Erm... is this a real and serious question?

I mean, this is the FA board... I'm pretty sure most FAs has at least once had a bbw s*x dream... or have I misunderstood what the term FA means?
Old 04-18-2010, 01:33 PM   #67
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensualbbwcurves View Post
Well I am a BBW and I've had sex dreams...and I am always in them...so yes I have
I'm always the star in my sex dreams so yeah...I have to agree.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:48 PM   #68
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

For some reason most of my bbw/ssbbw sex dreams evolve me saving the planet or something, like Superman stuff and getting rewarded with sex that for some reason is in a office all the time.
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:21 PM   #69
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty View Post
For some reason most of my bbw/ssbbw sex dreams evolve me saving the planet or something, like Superman stuff and getting rewarded with sex that for some reason is in a office all the time.
I can see that--you're kinda Clark Kent-ish so the handsome superhero is easily a given. I think the office sex thing is hot because of the possibility of discovery.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #70
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I can see that--you're kinda Clark Kent-ish so the handsome superhero is easily a given. I think the office sex thing is hot because of the possibility of discovery.
Yes Exactly!
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:46 PM   #71
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I think the office sex thing is hot because of the possibility of discovery.
It IS.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:19 AM   #72
chm85

chm85 has said some nice things

I honestly don't think I've ever had a sex dream involving a girl who wasn't fat
chm85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #73
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i have bbw s*x in other people's dreams
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:44 AM   #74
balletguy

I think the office sex thing is hot because of the possibility of discovery.[/QUOTE]

Agreed 100%
Old 04-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #75
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

I've been the star of quite a few BBW sex dreams.

And quite a few little boys I babysat grew up to become FAs.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me