Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-30-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things
Default whats your age an age range every one welcome

I'm 19 an I like bbw/SSbbw from 18 to 50 then from 51to 65 in this age range I'm a little Pickey but I still like
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
Matt

Matt can now change their title

I'm 20. When you say age range, do you mean to date or just what you find attractive? If I'm looking to date a woman then I prefer someone closer to my age, but I find any BBW/SSBBW attractive, regardless of age.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:52 AM   #3
NoraBadora

NoraBadora can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNoraBadora can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm 25, and a bbw/borederline ssbbw. I prefer to date people closer to my age range, simply because I usually have way more in common with them than people a bit older or younger than me. I need someone who I can relate to and who can relate to me! =P lol
NoraBadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:07 AM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 36 but my guy is 56.If I were to start dating again I think it depends on the guys personality,probably date in my age range tho'.
Wouldn't rule out 25 thru 40.
Girls I like em' 20 -40.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:27 AM   #5
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm 42. I prefer someone around my own age but attitude is everything. It depends on the person.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
ssflbelle

ssflbelle does more than just post hot picsssflbelle does more than just post hot picsssflbelle does more than just post hot pics

53 a SSBBW prefer single men 40 to 60. Are there any here?
ssflbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:06 AM   #7
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I prefer anyone legal, lol. I like younger men...obviously Not so fussy about size as long as he has a good looking face and hella good personality!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

24 and my range for attraction is very flexible, say, 16-46, though for a relationship it makes more sense closer to mine.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #9
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssflbelle View Post
53 a SSBBW prefer single men 40 to 60. Are there any here?
You should check out the 2009 singles thread - I think it's in the lounge

I'm 25, and I have a really wide age range that I find attractive. I'd say my standard is 21-55, although I'm certainly attracted to people outside that range as well. The main problem I find with people younger than 21 or older than 55 is that there are frequently personality clashes - immature 18-year-olds can annoy me to no end, because I see a lot of the assumptions and thought processes that I had around that age (and got past). And I'm quite liberal, and many (though far from all) people over 55 have significantly differing social/political views, particularly in terms of my sexuality (there are plenty of younger folks who have problems with this too, but I find that it's a higher percentage of the older crowd). So if we're just talking physical attraction, I'd say it's probably 17 and up, but if we're talking relationship/personality stuff, it really narrows things down.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:18 AM   #10
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No older than 45 for me - when they start sharing a generation with my parents it gets too creepy for me. As for youth - 17 year old boys are very, very delicious for some disturbing reason I look but I don't touch
Old 08-06-2009, 11:05 PM   #11
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm 26 and just moved to Napa, CA to work at a winery. My dating range is between 20 and 30.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:47 AM   #12
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 21, range is from 18-mid twenties
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:03 AM   #13
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have generally dated women either a year older or a year younger then me. It just happens like that. I think it's because we both start quoting television shows we both watched growing up like "Salute Your Shorts" and "Hey Dude" and "Pete & Pete" which somehow leads to unspeakable passion.

Last edited by BothGunsBlazing; 08-07-2009 at 06:06 AM.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:41 AM   #14
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

My age is 31 and I am already married. I guess a range close to my age range if I still must answer the other question.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #15
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm twenty three and I will date your sister and your grandmother.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:32 PM   #16
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

18.. I'd prefer older than myself, like 19-25, but I make exceptions (my boy's 18.)
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #17
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm almost 25, and I generally prefer older girls because they're less insane.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:58 AM   #18
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
I'm almost 25, and I generally prefer older girls because they're less insane.
What about like mid life crises and such?
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:17 AM   #19
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm 24..... soon to be 25 and I am attracted to men from about 21 - 36... but havent dated anyone over 30... open to it though...
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:28 AM   #20
DJ_S

DJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticed

I'm 33, no seriously lol!

I'd say from 25-45, although age is just a number and it's who you are as a person at the end of the day, but personally I'd feel weird dating anyone younger then 25.

peace.

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com

Last edited by DJ_S; 08-10-2009 at 01:29 AM. Reason: extra "I"
DJ_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:01 AM   #21
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

I'm almost 29. My range is between 25 to early 40's...I prefer older guys, have dated a few, but I've never gone younger for some reason...My ideal is mid-30's though...but I wouldn't pass up a younger guy who was interested.
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #22
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm 45. My range is 35 - 55, but it's not etched in stone as I once dated someone 32. My only hard fast rule is that you must be older than my youngest son (26). Anyone younger than that just creeps me out and makes me feel predatory. No cougar/Mrs. Robinson/Summer of 69/The Reader here thank you very much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:31 AM   #23
qwertyman173
Andy from UK

qwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this board

I am 22, and I would say that my range is from 20 up to the early 30s. I prefer slightly older women in some respects. But it depends on the person for sure.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:44 AM   #24
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Generally I have been attracted to men older than myself. The biggest age difference was 15 years older. I'm thinking that was because for a long time guys my age or younger were, well complete dickheads to be honest. But now I'm nearing the mid 30's I'm liking guys around my age more. I personally don't think age is that important, as long as everyone is legal
Old 08-13-2009, 02:07 PM   #25
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

I only date women between the ages of 27.5 and 27.75. It's just my policy, and always has been.