Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #26
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
What about like mid life crises and such?
Still may be more directed insanity
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #27
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I prefer nonagenarians, but I settled for a 50-something.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #28
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

i'm 37 and have dated as young as 25 and as old as 53. these days i do tend to stick to 35 and up...(unless he is just too fantastic too pass up ) the 20-30 age range boys are fun to play with...but usually catch and release dates...not someone i would date long term.

i think it really depends on the guy and where they are in life...i have met mature younger guys and 40 year olds that try to act 21 again...
Old 08-13-2009, 11:07 PM   #29
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

20, and pretty much any age that's legal (18 to 32, I guess). Of course, there are some exceptions I am willing to give in some cases. I have found a LOT of older women attractive. Mainly the women here on Dims. lol
Old 08-14-2009, 10:46 AM   #30
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

21, and my range is narrow, 18-27. Anyone outside that is just in too different a place to make a relationship work.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:26 PM   #31
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
20, and pretty much any age that's legal (18 to 32, I guess).
You'll be pleased to know that women over 32 are legal. I know I was.
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #32
Adamantoise
Tom

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A quarter century old,and my range would be 25+.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:37 PM   #33
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm 24. I date guys 24 to 30.
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #34
BeastofBurden.

BeastofBurden. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBeastofBurden. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm 21....my range is 18-i dont know yet lol XD
BeastofBurden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:17 AM   #35
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
I prefer nonagenarians, but I settled for a 50-something.
It's so much more fun to say than octogenarian.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:21 AM   #36
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

27, and 20-ish to ??? Like others have said, it's more of a personality thing than anything. Also? Senior discounts at the movies? SEXX-AAAY.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:27 AM   #37
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
I'm twenty three and I will date your sister and your grandmother.
at the same time, one would hope...
Old 08-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #38
0nlnn
The Great and Epic 0nlnn

0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

20, and I guess some where from 18 to 23 or 24. I might date a lady who is older, but I try to keep close to my age.
0nlnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #39
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm 42, mere weeks away from 43. I'm married so am compelled to say my "age range" is EXACTLY the age of my wife, in fact, it is EXACTLY my wife.
steve-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #40
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 26 soon to be 27..I won't date anyone under 21 to 35..I like older guys, but tend to date guys younger then me..LOL.. I don't know why..
Old 08-16-2009, 06:49 PM   #41
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm almost 29 (on the 22nd)

and for the longest time I have had a thing for dating/being attracted to older men. Recently I have been approached by younger men, and I have to admit, it's not that bad. With that being said I will set my age range at 21 to 50.
MzDeeZyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:40 PM   #42
Ernie
On Timeout

Ernie can now change their title

24 year old (me) dating 20-30 year old gals.
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:07 PM   #43
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just turned the big 40. I'm open to women between 30 and 50. "Youth" isn't that big of a deal to me, but I do find that I tend to be more compatible with women who are the same age or a little younger.
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #44
Ernie
On Timeout

Ernie can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdgujer148 View Post
Just turned the big 40. I'm open to women between 30 and 50. "Youth" isn't that big of a deal to me, but I do find that I tend to be more compatible with women who are the same age or a little younger.
Here here!
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:13 PM   #45
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover19 View Post
I'm 19 an I like bbw/SSbbw from 18 to 50 then from 51to 65 in this age range I'm a little Pickey but I still like
Got a cam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdgujer148 View Post
30 to 50 is usually the range I list myself though I seem to end up mostly dating younger men.

I said 30...but did entertain a conversation with a 28 year old last night....but that's all it turned out to be....entertainment....
I would prefer 35 to 45 but it's ridiculous to me to have hard core rules about numbers when meeting new people.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #46
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve-aka View Post
I'm 42, mere weeks away from 43. I'm married so am compelled to say my "age range" is EXACTLY the age of my wife, in fact, it is EXACTLY my wife.
This describes me, exactly (except I'm engaged rather than married).

-Rusty
Quote:
Hello CleverBomb it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:35 PM   #47
David Bowie
Blowin' Purple....

David Bowie can now change their title

first off I'm twenty
oh and i like em from 70 to 93 for sure rockin' the wrinkles!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 11:37 AM   #48
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

i am 33..not too old not too young
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:28 AM   #49
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

And now I have to reneg on my previous post because I like a guy who is younger than the age range I posted...Damn I'm cougar-iffic!
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:04 PM   #50
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHauteMama View Post
And now I have to reneg on my previous post because I like a guy who is younger than the age range I posted...Damn I'm cougar-iffic!
How old? You AND him?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote