Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-30-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default OK Gents - Let's Get a Leg Up!

Yeah, ya heard me, a little more of the quid pro here. I'm taking this objectification/drooling show below the belt! That's right, let's see those masculine thighs and calves, or the whole darn leg, it will make us ladies happy!

Just remember to keep it tasteful, because we really, really hate those "image removed by photobucket" graphics and no one wants their post to be removed by a moderator capish?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Is that whip dangling gently by your side right about now, m'lady?

I am just trying to envision your request......
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay, here goes.

Last edited by Spanky; 06-14-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:37 PM   #4
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Okay, here goes.
VERY, VERY, NICE STRONG Squash worthy legs there Spankster!
Mistress Raivenne likes it when you obey!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-30-2009, 09:40 PM   #5
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
VERY, VERY, NICE STRONG Squash worthy legs there Spankster!
Mistress Raivenne likes it when you obey!
zOM"EFFING"G

Where did you get the whip thingy?? ROTFLMAO (sorry no pics of that).
Old 07-30-2009, 09:42 PM   #6
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Okay, here goes.
those are some friging muscular thighs man SPanks!! damnnnnn

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:03 PM   #7
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
those are some friging muscular thighs man SPanks!! damnnnnn
I KNOW! I KNOW! Guess it's a good thing he's already married; I'd really make his toes curl!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-30-2009, 10:50 PM   #8
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Okay, here goes.
Holy Mother of Lord!
You My Sir Spanky have some sexy legs!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:51 PM   #9
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
I KNOW! I KNOW! Guess it's a good thing he's already married; I'd really make his toes curl!
Sorry for a double post but I forgot to add I LOVE the whip! LOL Just saw what you wrote in white!! LMAO I know right?!
Old 07-31-2009, 12:55 AM   #10
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well Mr. Spanky I have to agree with the other ladies in this thread - nice gams!
Old 07-31-2009, 01:18 AM   #11
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OWA!!! YEAH!!!

spanky...ohhhhh spanky.....sigh.....(insert slobber words here)

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:47 AM   #12
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

NICE!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 02:08 PM   #13
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Okay, here goes.
Great Pictures - Spanks we'll have to give you a new nickname "Quadzilla"
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:18 PM   #14
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mmm mmm good Sparkles

Where are yours, Tony?

*looks around expectantly*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:19 PM   #15
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Mmm mmm good Sparkles

Where are yours, Tony?

*looks around expectantly*
i am with you on this one GEF, i thought he would have posted one by now??

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 07-31-2009, 09:11 PM   #16
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
i am with you on this one GEF, i thought he would have posted one by now??
LOL Greenie and Barb:

Holy Shit I'm getting called out -

Spanks aka "Quadzilla" will spark a New Hindu Squat craze amongst the Male Dimmers here. The last time this type of phenomenon was scene was when Early Jazz Masters would wish for pnuemonia to get that wonderful gruff sound that The Great Satchmo had...

Hence my Humble contribution

Old 07-31-2009, 09:12 PM   #17
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wooo hooooooooo! Nice legs there, Tony!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:20 PM   #18
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

LOL Greenie and Barb:

Holy Shit I'm getting called out -

Spanks aka "Quadzilla" will spark a New Hindu Squat craze amongst the Male Dimmers here. The last time this type of phenomenon was scene was when Early Jazz Masters would wish for pnuemonia to get that wonderful gruff sound that The Great Satchmo had...

mmmmmmmm love the dark legs so yummy!!!

Old 07-31-2009, 09:24 PM   #19
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Wooo hooooooooo! Nice legs there, Tony!
Quote:
mmmmmmmm love the dark legs so yummy!!!
I can only say Thanks you ladies are so sweet- heck there better be more male posters here (unless it's going to be the Quadzilla & Guns Show)
Old 08-01-2009, 03:31 AM   #20
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Greenie and Barb:

LOL Holy Shit I'm getting called out -
...snip...

Ooh la la! What very nice gams to gaze upon this gorgeous morning!!
(Thank you Barb & GEF for this lovley serving of choclate!)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-01-2009, 03:45 AM   #21
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very nice Spanky and Tony.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #22
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
I can only say Thanks you ladies are so sweet- heck there better be more male posters here (unless it's going to be the Quadzilla & Guns Show)
i can honestly say, I could live with that happily

Old 08-01-2009, 12:55 PM   #23
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

DAYUM!!!!
Two for two ladies were batting 300!! Come on guys lets see em'!
Spanky and Tony thank you,thank you ,thank you!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #24
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Word has it Noir is going to post some hot leg pics later.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #25
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

and here you go! in the middle of moving-please dont judge lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg downsized_0801091943.jpg (28.0 KB, 764 views)
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote