Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #26
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
and here you go! in the middle of moving-please dont judge lol
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII like it!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #27
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Okay, here goes.
I'd hit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

LOL Greenie and Barb:

Holy Shit I'm getting called out -

Spanks aka "Quadzilla" will spark a New Hindu Squat craze amongst the Male Dimmers here. The last time this type of phenomenon was scene was when Early Jazz Masters would wish for pnuemonia to get that wonderful gruff sound that The Great Satchmo had...

Hence my Humble contribution

Nice!

Quote:
And thank YOU for contributing as well. And no worries about the mess...I'm not looking at your room haha
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #28
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oooooh so far very very good pis lol

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #29
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tony, holy heck i remember those legs..um, yeah *fanning herself*

and Noir, verryyyy nice, have fun moving, i hate it....

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:15 PM   #30
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
I'd hit it.

Nice!

And thank YOU for contributing as well. And no worries about the mess...I'm not looking at your room haha
Thanks MszWebs - only fair considering how great you look in the 4th of July picture...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatChk View Post
oooooh so far very very good pis lol
Hi PhatChk: and thanks your anime convention picture was just as hot- you look great in the jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Tony, holy heck i remember those legs..um, yeah *fanning herself*

and Noir, verryyyy nice, have fun moving, i hate it....
Well Di : Thanks Tall and Glamourous...
I guess now we have the "Quadizilla" "Guns" "Noir" trio - the Name will Change as more brave Dimmers come aboard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Very nice Spanky and Tony.
Thanks Shosh - u huggable sweetie you
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:15 PM   #31
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

3 for 3 thanks Noir.Thems some Hot lookin' legs.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #32
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

haha taking brave new steps for men alike
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #33
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

LOL Greenie and Barb:

Holy Shit I'm getting called out -

Spanks aka "Quadzilla" will spark a New Hindu Squat craze amongst the Male Dimmers here. The last time this type of phenomenon was scene was when Early Jazz Masters would wish for pnuemonia to get that wonderful gruff sound that The Great Satchmo had...

Hence my Humble contribution

Yummy Mr Tony!

Quote:
Me likes very much!
Old 08-01-2009, 10:10 PM   #34
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
what a fucking mess damn man,... hahaha j/k i didnt see anything but sexy white man legs YUM!!!
is it bad i wanna jump on you when u r lying down like that?!?!?!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:15 PM   #35
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Barb you are one very bad girl!!!
You hold Noir down and I'll tickle his feet.Then we'll force him into submission and eat all his cake.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:24 PM   #36
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Considering how these photos all seem to involve the guys' boxers-- and what lies beneath-- closeup and in the foreground, I have to wonder about OneWickedAngel's real motives starting this thread...

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:26 PM   #37
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
Considering how these photos all seem to involve the guys' boxers-- and what lies beneath-- closeup and in the foreground, I have to wonder about OneWickedAngel's real motives starting this thread...
Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard...just take it all in and smile haha.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:29 PM   #38
Tracii

I think we all know what OWA's motives are.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:33 AM   #39
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
ooooh! Muy bueno! Me likey!! SCHWIIIING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I think we all know what OWA's motives are.
Whaaaaaaaaaa?

Meee? Motives?! I don't need no stinkin' motives!

All I wanted was a schlong view of men's legs, really! That's all!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #40
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
ooooh! Muy bueno! Me likey!! SCHWIIIING!

Whaaaaaaaaaa?

Meee? Motives?! I don't need no stinkin' motives!
All I wanted was a schlong view of men's legs, really! That's all!
LOL you are so bad! But I love it!
Old 08-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #41
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

you girls and your planning lol
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #42
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Never gonna happen. I was put on this earth to overthink things.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #43
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Where oh where...

...are the rest of the brave menfolk?

Are you going to let Spanky, Tony and Noir enjoy all the drooling?

Give us your gorgeous gams, your thick thighs, your cute cankles! Show us your shins! We ladies need knees, if you please!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #44
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm harassing someone on YIM right now to post nekkid pics....RIGHT NOW!

I know, who would have thunk that I do that type of stuff....?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:47 PM   #45
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am always happy to join in and do my part for you wonderful ladies - I would excuse my involvement in any future thread to show 6 pack Abs ...
Old 08-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #46
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I am always happy to join in and do my part for you wonderful ladies - I would excuse my involvement in any future thread to show 6 pack Abs ...
who even likes 6 pack abs nowadays?!?! not me!! I'd take you over that any day Tony!!

LMAO, I think i can show a six pack of belly fat with my belly, thats about it

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 08-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #47
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
who even likes 6 pack abs nowadays?!?! not me!! I'd take you over that any day Tony!!

Thnks Barb- u are a sweetie - that will save me hours of crunches at the gym
Old 08-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #48
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post

i was gonna post some six pack abs. but since you doesn't likes dem.

Tony, hold me. I think I'm gonna faint.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #49
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

Quote:

OK I do enjoy both! So if you wanted to by all means post away!
Old 08-06-2009, 05:04 PM   #50
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:

hahaha Spanks, I like to lay my head on something abit sifter than a 6 pack of abs, sorry I am passing on this one!! lol
Just like you pass on a G String pic, for a nice full panty shot