Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #51
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
i was gonna post some six pack abs. but since you doesn't likes dem.

Tony, hold me. I think I'm gonna faint.
LOL - well Spanks aka Quadizilla I gladly defer the ABS Title to you & post away- you cannot keep these gorgeous ladies waiting
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:18 PM   #52
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*takes a seat and waits*
Old 08-07-2009, 08:17 AM   #53
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
i was gonna post some six pack abs. but since you doesn't likes dem.

Tony, hold me. I think I'm gonna faint.
HEEEELLLLLOOOO!!!! (*knocks on monitor glass from the inside*)

Gentlemen you can PM me all the hard and soft core abs pics of your excellent selves that you want.

Noir, I do believe you already have an offer out there -- we ladies are still waiting you tease!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:42 PM   #54
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

A pic of my fuzzy legs? ... Hmmm, I'll see what I can do for you gals over the weekend (Not sure of my camera access yet).

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:47 PM   #55
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not sure about these, but here! (taking pictures of your own legs can be tricky. )
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:34 AM   #56
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Not sure about these, but here! (taking pictures of your own legs can be tricky. )
Yes, very tricky !! You did a good job though!! Look at those 100% pure white mean thighs hahahh!! love em!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #57
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yes, it is tricky; but so worth it to put such warm smiles of appreciative pleasure on the faces of us Lady Dimmers, n'est-ce pas?

Thank you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #58
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
who even likes 6 pack abs nowadays?!?!

*raises hand*
Old 08-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #59
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Very Nice!
Old 08-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #60
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default A bit of quid pro quo

Thanks for the pics ladies, this one's for you.
Rollhandler
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0205leg a.jpg (101.4 KB, 164 views)
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:48 AM   #61
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
Thanks for the pics ladies, this one's for you.
Rollhandler
HOLEEEEEGUACAMOLE!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #62
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good Lord, I'm having trouble keeping up with all the body parts threads. Here is my humble contribution to this one

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #63
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Good Lord, I'm having trouble keeping up with all the body parts threads. Here is my humble contribution to this one
Bout time you joined this thread- all humble contributions are appreciated
Old 08-11-2009, 01:22 PM   #64
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

rollhandler and daddyoh70 you men have some nice legs!
Old 08-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #65
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
HOLEEEEEGUACAMOLE!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
You are very welcome, and there may be more where that came from later.
(especially if you ladies promise to not behave)
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #66
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Bout time you joined this thread- all humble contributions are appreciated
I'm a little slow sometimes...
Next to forearms, I associate a good set of quads with overall strength

back in the day, I lived by these words

THE SQUAT
Down this road, in a gym far away,
a young man was heard to say,
"no matter what i do, my legs won't grow"
he tried leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses , too
trying to cheat, these sissy workouts
he'd do.

from the corner of the gym where the big men train,
through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain
where the noise is made with big forty fives,
a deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees.
a very big man with legs like trees.

laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack
chalking his hands and monstrous back,
said, "boy, stop lying and don't say you've forgotten,
the trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN'. "

-----------DALE CLARK-----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllorionsDarlingAngel View Post
rollhandler and daddyoh70 you men have some nice legs!
Thank you, I'm sure yours are nicer

Old 08-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #67
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
I'm a little slow sometimes...
Next to forearms, I associate a good set of quads with overall strength

back in the day, I lived by these words

THE SQUAT
Down this road, in a gym far away,
a young man was heard to say,
"no matter what i do, my legs won't grow"
he tried leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses , too
trying to cheat, these sissy workouts
he'd do.

from the corner of the gym where the big men train,
through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain
where the noise is made with big forty fives,
a deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees.
a very big man with legs like trees.

laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack
chalking his hands and monstrous back,
said, "boy, stop lying and don't say you've forgotten,
the trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN'. "

-----------DALE CLARK-----------

Thank you, I'm sure yours are nicer

Daddyoh70:

Forearms - Quads - lets not forget the "Neck" ( no sense having big shoulders with Neck and Traps)

I love that poem - very inspirational. Found this nice clip on Youtube...

The Squat-By Dale Clark

=====================

And of course for that great poem-some inspirational photos of true men of strength. Old School Lifters (No Special Suit - No Belts - No Roids) that did not have the benefit of all the modern equipment and supplements that we have today... The Rome 1960 Olympics some considered the last "Pure" Olympics as roids took hold in later Games.

Olympic Heavyweight Gold Medalist (1948,1952) - John Davis - USA

Better Photo of John Davis - pinch gripping some York Plates

Olympic Heavyweight Gold Medalist (1956) - Paul Anderson - USA

Olympic Heavyweight Gold Medalist (1960) -Yuri Vaslov - USSR

\
Old 08-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #68
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
Daddyoh70:

Forearms - Quads - lets not forget the "Neck" ( no sense having big shoulders with Neck and Traps)

I love that poem - very inspirational. Found this nice clip on Youtube...

The Squat-By Dale Clark

=====================

And of course for that great poem-some inspirational photos of true men of strength. Old School Lifters (No Special Suit - No Belts - No Roids) that did not have the benefit of all the modern equipment and supplements that we have today... The Rome 1960 Olympics some considered the last "Pure" Olympics as roids took hold in later Games.

Olympic Heavyweight Gold Medalist (1948,1952) - John Davis - USA

Better Photo of John Davis - pinch gripping some York Plates

Olympic Heavyweight Gold Medalist (1956) - Paul Anderson - USA

Olympic Heavyweight Gold Medalist (1960) -Yuri Vaslov - USSR

\
I owe you so much rep tony. Speaking of necks, and might as well throw in the traps..
Not a fan, but gotta give the man credit. Incredible work ethic when it comes to working out

Old 08-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #69
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
I owe you so much rep tony. Speaking of necks, and might as well throw in the traps..
Not a fan, but gotta give the man credit. Incredible work ethic when it comes to working out
I agree - Lesnar is a workhorse - now I think the lovely ladies of this board may be schemeing for a Pecil Neck Geek Thread ala the late Great Freddie Blassie ... we better get them headstraps ready & work on the Neck Isometrics pronto...

Old 08-11-2009, 06:46 PM   #70
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
I agree - Lesnar is a workhorse - now I think the lovely ladies of this board may be schemeing for a Pecil Neck Geek Thread ala the late Great Freddie Blassie ... we better get them headstraps ready & work on the Neck Isometrics pronto...

Ahhh yes, Classy Freddie Blassie:
Pencil neck geek, grit eatin' freak,
scum suckin', pea head with a lousy physique.
He's a one man, no gut, loosing streak.
Nothin' but a pencil neck geek.

Anyway, until the request for pencil necks comes up, let keep the pics of manly men coming
2 time worlds strongest man 1977-78, Bruce Wilhelm

And Polish strongman and 5 time worlds strongest man winner Mariusz Pudzianowski

Old 08-11-2009, 07:30 PM   #71
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Ahhh yes, Classy Freddie Blassie:
Pencil neck geek, grit eatin' freak,
scum suckin', pea head with a lousy physique.
He's a one man, no gut, loosing streak.
Nothin' but a pencil neck geek.

Anyway, until the request for pencil necks comes up, let keep the pics of manly men coming
2 time worlds strongest man 1977-78, Bruce Wilhelm

And Polish strongman and 5 time worlds strongest man winner Mariusz Pudzianowski

Daddyoh70:

I agree - say Greenie & Crew has been awfully quiet as of late- I don't think she'll be mad at this mini-hijacking - psst we might have to throw a bucket of water to wake our lovely ladies up (I think she might have passed out looking at these pictures)..
Old 08-11-2009, 08:03 PM   #72
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Daddyoh70:

I agree - say Greenie & Crew has been awfully quiet as of late- I don't think she'll be mad at this mini-hijacking - psst we might have to throw a bucket of water to wake our lovely ladies up (I think she might have passed out looking at these pictures)..
NOT EVEN CLOSE TONY! I was trying to be nice and let you boys get it out of your system naturally. But speaking of throwing water on a subject...

UNLESS YOU'RE POSTING PICTURES OF THE APPENDAGES OF DIMENSIONS MENFOLK (legs preferred since this is the leg thread after all) CUT IT OUT!
(and we all know what appendages Greenie would prefer to view!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by OneWickedAngel; 08-11-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #73
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
NOT EVEN CLOSE TONY! I was trying to be nice and let you boys get it out of your system naturally. But speaking of throwing water on a subject...

UNLESS YOU'RE POSTING PICTURES OF THE APPENDAGES OF DIMENSIONS MENFOLK (legs preferred since this is the leg thread after all) CUT IT OUT!
(and we all know what appendages Greenie would prefer to view!
it's that OP - and what the heck are you holding a whip
Sweet Greenie is out of luck- this is a PG rated thread
Old 08-12-2009, 05:13 AM   #74
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
it's that OP - and what the heck are you holding a whip
Sweet Greenie is out of luck- this is a PG rated thread
A whip as in "Don't make me have to spank you!" Sorry didn't feel like digging up an animated paddle graphic and the whip was already handy.
Sorry Greenie - I tried!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-12-2009, 07:15 AM   #75
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I pulled over on my morning commute and took a bunch of pictures, most of which really didn't work out. But these two caught at least part of my legs. (I was using a really terrible little digital camera, so the colours are a little off, my legs are not actually that splotchy!)

ETA: in both I'm on my bike, in case that wasn't clear, which accounts for the slightly odd posture.

Last edited by Tad; 10-06-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote