Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-31-2009, 05:07 PM   #1
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default LUCY!!!!! Where are you??? (said in my best Ricky Ricardo voice)

Come out, come out wherever you are! I know it isn't a closet Sorry for creating this useless thread, I just know that Lucy is likely to look in this forum so I thought I would post in here. I met you in Vegas and have some pictures to send you!

If you know the ID or whereabouts of Lucy from N. London feel free to PM me!

THanks,

Melissa
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:16 PM   #2
Babygirlneedsu

Babygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBabygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hi it's me...

Great to see your post as i was logging off and please join me on facebook = lucy glennie......sadly most of my pics were over 'flash' happy but there is a nice one of you and Valissa in the Fremont light tunnel...i really enjoyed going out downtown with you guys and you would be welcome to visit me in London anytime....coping with bad jet lag and not knowing what time of day it is but getting back to reality !

If you r not on facebook and want a diff. address to send me pics then P.M me....bye for now as need to sleep.
Babygirlneedsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:09 AM   #3
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

I told you girls to turn off your flash! Glad some of them turned out though.
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote