Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-31-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default You're too small... in the pants.

This topic may go well or it may go poorly, but know that it was started with the best of intentions.

(Yes, yes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I've seen the bumper sticker.)

OK, so as I've admitted before, I am a perfectly average guy in the penis category. I have never had sex with a BBW/SSBBW. My question is, should I be worried that my eventual go at the greener pastures will end in tears and frustration because I won't be able to "reach?" How have other average guys dealt with it? I know where there's a will, there's a way, but I'm sure even Thomas the Tank Engine gets derailed sometimes.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:15 PM   #2
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

ummm........

Am I allowed to post a serious reply, but from my SSBBW perspective/experience?
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
MsGreenLantern
Keanu Drakula The Centaur

MsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticed

Um.. I don't really think you'll have an issue. My guy isn't some insane goliath in the penis area, just a bit above average [assuming that is still in the 6 inch region?] and he gets everywhere he needs to go... maybe other woman have extra outer padding though. Everyone carries it differently.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not sure what other people will say Mini, but I'd say the best course would be to just experiment with positions when you get the chance. Every woman is different and every fat woman carries her weight differently. Two women can be shaped the same and weigh the same and still have different physical issues, so what works for one woman might not work for another. You just have to get input from her, and be willing to try all sorts of things.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think you might find the butterfly position helpful as her thighs and ample booty won't be in the way, as long as she can spread them and angle herself properly. You get a great view and can play (or watch her play) with her ample boobs and belly too.

I hear that most guys generally don't last that long in that position though. (Men, feel free to clarify.)
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:31 PM   #6
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well....how small is small?

I'm one of the biggest women I know....and I still get mine. I would think it would depend on how the woman is built. I can do missionary but it isn't that comfortable cos my belly gets all mushed up on my lungs and isn't very comfortable....but it can be done. I find that over 600lbs carried mostly in the belly, that doggie is the best and deepest.

Hope that was an honest enough answer.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:51 PM   #7
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

To be honest, I don't know how I measure up to other guys, and if a BBW/SSBBW calls me for a repeat performance, I don't concern myself with it; I must have done something right if she's interested in what I have to offer.

As a guy, I've found that doubt, fear, or concern will soften your 'resolve,' so those ideas have gotta go when you step up to the plate. In addition, I consider myself rather shameless in my resolve to please a woman, so in the event that I don't have what it takes to get through to her, I can still provide some happy feelings for her to remember me by (using fingers, lips, or tongue.)
Old 07-31-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I find that over 600lbs carried mostly in the belly, that doggie is the best and deepest.
What she said.

I am around 260 and have been as high as 340 and find this is the best position for maximum penetration.

If you feel you are not cutting it, you can always add a clit vibrator/simulator to the mix. That is always fun.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:15 PM   #9
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

the nice thing about fat is that it's unsurprisingly quite malleable. the best solution is to go try it.

I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:18 PM   #10
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
Another thing that can be used is Jell-O Pudding Pops.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:33 PM   #11
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Another thing that can be used is Jell-O Pudding Pops.
hahahahaha

Ok, on topic. I'd say that nearly everything is workable with enough practice.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #12
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
ummm........

Am I allowed to post a serious reply, but from my SSBBW perspective/experience?
Please do! That's what the thread's here for.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:26 PM   #13
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Could the lack of response be due to no FA wanting to admit that his "endowment" is average or less?

I'm gonna join the average club, and tell you that where there's a will, there's a way. Trust me, Mini, once you get your first nekkid BBW in front of you, you won't be average any more.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #14
Mini
Right, not nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
Could the lack of response be due to no FA wanting to admit that his "endowment" is average or less?

I'm gonna join the average club, and tell you that where there's a will, there's a way. Trust me, Mini, once you get your first nekkid BBW in front of you, you won't be average any more.
My shrink has always told me that there's nothing wrong with recognizing my shortcomings.

Also, good point. I'm hoping it's not an issue, but the potential for embarrassment is certainly high.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #15
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Silly question, but have any FAs considered how their manhood will always look small next to a huge woman?

My ex and I used to joke about how her rolls and ass "swallows" my toys.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #16
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mini....stop worrying. Women are going to love you......have ye no doubts. Most women are happy with average- including myself...no matter what bs I joke about.

There is so much more to good sex than the size of the penis.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #17
Mini
Right, not nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

There is so much more to good sex than the size of the penis.
True, I suppose there's also staying awake and remembering her name.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #18
Mini
Right, not nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Silly question, but have any FAs considered how their manhood will always look small next to a huge woman?

My ex and I used to joke about how her rolls and ass "swallows" my toys.
Admittedly, no, I'm usually comparing myself to other men. Turning off safe search has scarred me for life.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:37 PM   #19
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I think you might find the butterfly position helpful as her thighs and ample booty won't be in the way, as long as she can spread them and angle herself properly. You get a great view and can play (or watch her play) with her ample boobs and belly too.
I highly recommend the butterfly. When we started out, we had problems with missionary, but found the butterfly perfect. We've now found the right angle/propping (thank god for pillows and extra padding) for missionary through experimentation though :-)
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:21 PM   #20
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm gonna sound like a total mom here, but if you are having sex with someone you are comfortable with and have the communication lines open, you can figure out how to make anything work. Its when you aren't comfortable talking about sex with the person you are having sex with that you will find you run into problems. Make sense?

Otherwise, if you're just having a fling, find a woman who doesn't have a problem telling you how she wants to be fucked. If there are reach issues (which I bet happens far less than you can ever imagine) she won't have a problem finding a way to make it reach.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:16 AM   #21
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Also, good point. I'm hoping it's not an issue, but the potential for embarrassment is certainly high.
What's the worst she can do? Call you Mini?

There's probably very few people who haven't experienced some degree of awkwardness in bed at one point or another. Join the club.

Anyway, buck up, tiger... we'll still like you in the morning, just like the BBW you just nailed.
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:31 AM   #22
roddles

roddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesroddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Exactly what he said. I dont think i am a huge cannon in the sack either, but trust, when a FA has a fat naked girl spread out on the bed before him, he will feel like he has two canons in his sack! Also the good thing about FAs and ssbbws is the FA can make the ssbbw or bbw feel like the most beautiful women in the world. A feeling most ssbbws or bbws have had little or no experience of. Give her belly rubs and tell her how sexy her body is and she will melt. Its all technique and usually when an FA is called upon for his duties, all he has to do is follow his instinct!
roddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:01 AM   #23
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddles View Post
when a FA has a fat naked girl spread out on the bed before him, he will feel like he has two canons in his sack!
trufax; when i see my girlfriend naked i'm generally overwhelmed by the sensation of having a dual mounted armament of projectile weaponry in my testicular area.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:19 AM   #24
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddles View Post
Also the good thing about FAs and ssbbws is the FA can make the ssbbw or bbw feel like the most beautiful women in the world. A feeling most ssbbws or bbws have had little or no experience of.
Ok, I know this is the FA/FFA forum so I am going to try to approach this accordingly.

I think telling someone not to worry because of that statement is leading them down the wrong path. Not all of us fat women have little experience with being made to feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Some of us go through life feeling just as beautiful or even more so, than anyone else.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, if someone's got me in his bed he better have more tricks in his bag than just making me feel pretty.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:34 AM   #25
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

Also being average and having been with a variety of sizes of women I can tell you that many positions that a thinner girl can get into, slightly modified for larger body parts can be achieved with good results from you. Don't be afraid to move parts around lift belly, adjust rolls, etc. to get where you need to go. I have yet to meet a woman whos size of body has much affect on depth of or ease of penetration in sex. Once her legs spread her mons thins down from puffy to a more flattened appearance and the act of arousal naturally makes adjustments to her parts making penetration easier for males to achieve. If you choose a position where her legs aren't spread wide, the most depth I've ever lost is maybe about half an inch which still leaves a respectable depth of penetration and may be better in some cases for the mood or what will satisfy her that day. Different depths hit different hot spots, the same is true for angle of penetration where added depth may actually cause discomfort. The biggest drawback I've found is belly hang, and thigh rolls which can be easily adjusted to accomodate. Some positions may be less comfortable for the fatter body to get into but with minor modifications to them they are not entirely impossible and can be made more comfortable for her as well.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote