Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #26
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddles View Post
Exactly what he said. I dont think i am a huge cannon in the sack either, but trust, when a FA has a fat naked girl spread out on the bed before him, he will feel like he has two canons in his sack! Also the good thing about FAs and ssbbws is the FA can make the ssbbw or bbw feel like the most beautiful women in the world. A feeling most ssbbws or bbws have had little or no experience of. Give her belly rubs and tell her how sexy her body is and she will melt. Its all technique and usually when an FA is called upon for his duties, all he has to do is follow his instinct!
I'm not sure their so-called "gratitude" at being touched should be seen as an aphrodisiac? I understand that your intentions are good, but indeed there are many BBW/SSBBW who know they are beautiful and are quite selective about who gets to experience it with them. Nothing kills the mood more than being called desperate.
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:43 AM   #27
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddles View Post
Exactly what he said. I dont think i am a huge cannon in the sack either, but trust, when a FA has a fat naked girl spread out on the bed before him, he will feel like he has two canons in his sack! Also the good thing about FAs and ssbbws is the FA can make the ssbbw or bbw feel like the most beautiful women in the world. A feeling most ssbbws or bbws have had little or no experience of. Give her belly rubs and tell her how sexy her body is and she will melt. Its all technique and usually when an FA is called upon for his duties, all he has to do is follow his instinct!
I happen to like belly rubs, but expecting a belly rub and some flowery words to make a bbw forget any anxieties she may have about her body could very well be a set up for disappointment....One would hope that a conversation or two about this beforehand has happened at some point.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:45 AM   #28
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This thread just has me feeling thankful that I don't carry my weight in my labia. Yikes.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:56 PM   #29
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Would also say that one should not view the woman as a deeeeep dark cave, where you hope to be as close to the bottom as possible, to the disregard of much else. The cave entrance, and a bit in, is where her nerve endings are. So while the deeeeep exploration is nice, be sure to remember this is not all just about you and the length of your hiking stick, and how deep you can go. I will also add my name to the not expecting fat women to gush, just because you like their body. Don't go by the instruction book in your head. She is in front of you. Don't assume. Don't pat yourself on the back too much.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #30
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirlflyin View Post
I think telling someone not to worry because of that statement is leading them down the wrong path. Not all of us fat women have little experience with being made to feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Some of us go through life feeling just as beautiful or even more so, than anyone else.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
I'm not sure their so-called "gratitude" at being touched should be seen as an aphrodisiac? I understand that your intentions are good, but indeed there are many BBW/SSBBW who know they are beautiful and are quite selective about who gets to experience it with them. Nothing kills the mood more than being called desperate.
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
I happen to like belly rubs, but expecting a belly rub and some flowery words to make a bbw forget any anxieties she may have about her body could very well be a set up for disappointment....One would hope that a conversation or two about this beforehand has happened at some point.
and this.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #31
velia
unabashedly obese

velia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Would also say that one should not view the woman as a deeeeep dark cave, where you hope to be as close to the bottom as possible, to the disregard of much else. The cave entrance, and a bit in, is where her nerve endings are. So while the deeeeep exploration is nice, be sure to remember this is not all just about you and the length of your hiking stick, and how deep you can go. I will also add my name to the not expecting fat women to gush, just because you like their body. Don't go by the instruction book in your head. She is in front of you. Don't assume. Don't pat yourself on the back too much.
I absolutely, 100% agree. I mean, yeah, I'd much prefer that someone I'm with actually like my body, but if all you're going to do is tell me I'm attractive to you, forget it.

On the OP's topic, honestly, if you're willing to roll with it, you'll be fine. I can't speak for all women, but for most I know, size is far less important than someone who's relaxed and fun in the sack. Just try not to get frustrated if things don't go seamlessly. Keep it light and have fun!
velia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:11 PM   #32
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
the nice thing about fat is that it's unsurprisingly quite malleable. the best solution is to go try it.

I'm with Mr. Furious on this one... Just try it and see if it works. The human body (m/f) can be remarkably amazing in how things fit together and work together.

I consider myself to be averagely endowed, wherever the exact measurements of that may be... The only positions I know are missionary and doggy style. Doggy style can be tricky because you have to get the angle right but I believe it's a more comfortable position for many large sized women to remain in for some time. I think for the guy, missionary position is easier to "get it in there"... but a woman has to hold her legs outward, and for a woman with heavy legs that is a bit more work from my experience.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:37 PM   #33
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
but a woman has to hold her legs outward, and for a woman with heavy legs that is a bit more work from my experience.

Well and I repeat... well worth the effort.. every step of the way.

Yes thankfully women are blessed with far better flexibility than men.
Other helpful pointers is to place a pillow under the butt. And if it's easier a Woman on top which can allow for deeper penetration...

==============

Now getting back to the OPs question...

You might cause yourself unecessary stress & worry to the point of "performance anxiety". Be relaxed - take time and enjoy (especially) what your partner might like.

Be creative. When I was married- one of the best sex books that I bought time was the Couple's Daily Guide to Sex...One or two positions that did work wasn't cutting it after awhile and only so much "Nose Shining" a guy can do... Bummer that It happens -but, it often does... The nice part is of course experimenting to see what works OR how many Daily Guides can one do at a time...

I searched online and this is one equivalent book that I found here (pissed that I lost that book I had)
Daily Sex - Jane Seddon. And as manty have saud there's always more than one way to get the job done.

Last edited by tonynyc; 08-02-2009 at 05:48 PM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:50 AM   #34
ASEXIIBABIIGIRL

ASEXIIBABIIGIRL can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
Also being average and having been with a variety of sizes of women I can tell you that many positions that a thinner girl can get into, slightly modified for larger body parts can be achieved with good results from you. Don't be afraid to move parts around lift belly, adjust rolls, etc. to get where you need to go. I have yet to meet a woman whos size of body has much affect on depth of or ease of penetration in sex. Once her legs spread her mons thins down from puffy to a more flattened appearance and the act of arousal naturally makes adjustments to her parts making penetration easier for males to achieve. If you choose a position where her legs aren't spread wide, the most depth I've ever lost is maybe about half an inch which still leaves a respectable depth of penetration and may be better in some cases for the mood or what will satisfy her that day. Different depths hit different hot spots, the same is true for angle of penetration where added depth may actually cause discomfort. The biggest drawback I've found is belly hang, and thigh rolls which can be easily adjusted to accomodate. Some positions may be less comfortable for the fatter body to get into but with minor modifications to them they are not entirely impossible and can be made more comfortable for her as well.
Rollhandler
I don't even know why this somewhat scientific explanation just made my "kitty" jump....LOL.... sorry, carry on...
Basking in the sunlight of a mid summer day,

There is nothing else I would rather hear, u have my best intentions…

In your touch I feel rhythm,
Steady and in time,
Premeditated, never sublime,

There is nothing else I would rather feel, u pique my intuition…
LYRIQK'L ~2005 Copyright
...TO KNOW ME IS TO LOVE ME.....
ASEXIIBABIIGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #35
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Listen, I think my brothers in the FA think tank will agree with me here; where there's a bottle of Jack Daniel's, there's a way.

God speed, young man.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:46 PM   #36
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is my go-to favorite....

http://www.sexinfo101.com/foldeddeckchair.shtml

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:54 PM   #37
cheekyjez
Loud with the shop vac on

cheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Admittedly, no, I'm usually comparing myself to other men. Turning off safe search has scarred me for life.
The men whose wangs you're likely to see on the internet are statistical outliers, though. That is, unless you're browing www.averagedsizedjohnson.com.
cheekyjez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #38
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyjez View Post
The men whose wangs you're likely to see on the internet are statistical outliers, though. That is, unless you're browing www.averagedsizedjohnson.com.
Another good point. I get statistics! Damn those outliers.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:01 PM   #39
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyjez View Post
www.averagedsizedjohnson.com
I was totally disappointed that didn't exist, by the way.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:47 AM   #40
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I was totally disappointed that didn't exist, by the way.
They never do.

THE LINKS LIE
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:53 AM   #41
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I think you might find the butterfly position helpful as her thighs and ample booty won't be in the way, as long as she can spread them and angle herself properly. You get a great view and can play (or watch her play) with her ample boobs and belly too.

I hear that most guys generally don't last that long in that position though. (Men, feel free to clarify.)
Butterfly is a sex position too? I always thought it was just a goaltending style in hockey.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:55 AM   #42
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A gentle reminder folks - this is a protected forum, which means among other things that posters are protected against sarcastic responses to serious comments as well as from being piled on. I've suppressed seven posts pending review after muliple complaints and they may disappear permanently.

Thank you for your cooperation
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:13 AM   #43
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just a quick response as it's been a long night. But my serious response is, size isn't an issue if you are willing to make adjustments in movement/positions if necessary.

The only problem I've heard of from SSBBW friends that I know is if a guy is extremely small in the 2-3inch range. But I think men with that size, would have trouble with any size woman.

Average is also a common term men use, but doesn't really apply at all times. I know many men who think that 6-7 inches is average, when that's definitely not the case. I believe the actual average is 4.9-5.3 inches. Not saying you are not applicable, but just saying based on men I've spoken to or have been intimate that thought they were average and weren't.

In closing, you have the benefit of being skinny. Skinny boys work very well with giant fatties. You get into nooks and secret spots easier then if you were bulky. Also, if this is something that isn't just a curiousity but a worry for you, I'd say concentrate on other "fun" things that doesn't involve penetration until you are more comfy with said SSBBW. If she makes you feel inadequate in any way, then find someone else to get horizontal with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
This topic may go well or it may go poorly, but know that it was started with the best of intentions.

(Yes, yes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I've seen the bumper sticker.)

OK, so as I've admitted before, I am a perfectly average guy in the penis category. I have never had sex with a BBW/SSBBW. My question is, should I be worried that my eventual go at the greener pastures will end in tears and frustration because I won't be able to "reach?" How have other average guys dealt with it? I know where there's a will, there's a way, but I'm sure even Thomas the Tank Engine gets derailed sometimes.

Last edited by HeatherBBW; 08-09-2009 at 03:23 AM.
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #44
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default great illustrations and animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I think you might find the butterfly position helpful as her thighs and ample booty won't be in the way, as long as she can spread them and angle herself properly. You get a great view and can play (or watch her play) with her ample boobs and belly too.

I hear that most guys generally don't last that long in that position though. (Men, feel free to clarify.)
That "sex positions site" is awesome. Thanks for sharing!
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #45
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In reference to the situation described in post 42 above, after due consideration, all posts involved in a mini-flame war in the "you're too small thread" have been deleted.

Please note that this was done en masse solely as a practical matter. Only some posts involved violation of the rules concerning personal attacks; however it was a conundrum to make changes that would only correct the violations and still leave meaning for all of the responses.

We wish to emphasize that no deletions were made because anyone was not welcome to post either in the FA/FFA forum or in this thread.

The meaning of a "protected forum" (which the FA/FFA forum is) is not to exclude anyone. The meaning is that all posters, FA/FFA and others alike, should be free to discuss issues relevant to the Forum's purpose without being needled, made fun of, or attacked.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:33 PM   #46
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I'm finding this thread very informative... and somewhat (but not really) disturbing, since I'm a virgin. lol
Old 08-10-2009, 12:45 AM   #47
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Hey, it's good to find out about this stuff BEFORE you have sex! Being informed and prepared is a good thing
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:57 AM   #48
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think it has less to do with the size of the penis and more to do with the angle/technique.The first guy I had sex with was pretty average but he had had sex with a few girls before me so he knew what he was doing. My current boyfriend (second guy I've slept with) is signicantly bigger than average but we seem to have more issues and I think it's because we're both fairly new at things and therefore there's a lot more awkward fumbling around and trying to find the right position and stuff. I hope he doesn't kill me for posting this, hah.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:38 PM   #49
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

What she said.

I know its cliche, but I definitely view it in the same way. Even if you're big pantsologically it doesn't get you off the hook much. It's like any other tool: you can have a big hammer, but it doesn't actually mean much until you learn to swing it. And that being said, guys with smaller hammers can out-swing you any day if you don't learn how to use yours.

And being with a BBW/SSBBW doesn't really diminish the ease of the sexual experience, especially as it pertains pantsologically. Sure, there are some positions that work better and some that work worse, but in general fat sex with someone you love is as good as it gets. In the right context, don't hesitate.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #50
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
What she said.

I know its cliche, but I definitely view it in the same way. Even if you're big pantsologically it doesn't get you off the hook much. It's like any other tool: you can have a big hammer, but it doesn't actually mean much until you learn to swing it. And that being said, guys with smaller hammers can out-swing you any day if you don't learn how to use yours.

And being with a BBW/SSBBW doesn't really diminish the ease of the sexual experience, especially as it pertains pantsologically. Sure, there are some positions that work better and some that work worse, but in general fat sex with someone you love is as good as it gets. In the right context, don't hesitate.
Yay! Jay is back, and he's brought great new words with him!
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote