Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-03-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things
Default is there a BBW teacher/coworker/boss or any one that u wanna talk to or more but cant

I wanted to c who has done this an how we can talk to them
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I really wouldn't suggest getting romantically involved with a teacher, boss or coworker. Don't shit where you eat and all that.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #3
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Also if you are trying to get involved with a boss or teacher, you should probably spell whole words out like "see" rather than "c".

Louise Wolfe knows all about this sort of thing.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:49 AM   #4
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

I actually met my current girlfriend through work and we both still work there, but different shifts. I work overnight and she works mornings so I only ever see her when she comes in at 6, which is probably once or twice a week. Even then I only get the chance to like say good morning and give her a kiss goodbye. I feel like if I worked the same shift with her though it might be a distraction.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:18 AM   #5
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, I'd suggest not getting involved with anyone that you're obligated to see on a regular basis like a teacher or a coworker because if it goes sour, you're going to have to face that whether you like it or not.

It can and will be very awkward.

Last edited by BothGunsBlazing; 08-04-2009 at 06:24 AM.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:27 AM   #6
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a teacher.... hope theres someone out there wanting to get closer to me..... but def not a student.... lol
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:15 AM   #7
bbwlover19

Default i said that all wrong

I ment to say was have your ever fantasies about any of them
Old 08-04-2009, 11:00 AM   #8
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

I think it was just the "how can we talk to them" bit that made it sound like you were veering into dangerous territory. As for fantasies, definitely! I was always a big one for teacher fantasies - then again, I always had a crush on the "smart" character in cartoons/tv shows too, so I think it was the fact that the teachers had so much knowledge that made it such a big thing for me.

That, and I had a couple of teachers with really awesome butts. That probably contributed too. *cough*
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:28 PM   #9
Keb
Princess

Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm a teacher, but...yeah, I like it when people can spell instead of textspeak at me.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:00 PM   #10
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I thought I was the Teecher.

Actually, I am a teacher, and an FA. And if you haven't seen any of my posts from the other boards. I always let people know that I'm fond of BBW's.

Teecher
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:51 PM   #11
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
I'm a teacher.... hope theres someone out there wanting to get closer to me..... but def not a student.... lol
LOL, me too. I teach middle schoolers and I'm young so they get crushes on me all the time and "ask me out". I always tell them "If you can't drive me to the club and then buy me a drink, I'll pass."

I also like to say, "I don't date guys born in the 90s" (which is true). Even though I look pretty young, this makes them think I'm super old.
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:49 AM   #12
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey OP, I'm trying to score points with Ms Vaughn today, don't screw it up.

I dare you to touch her boobs.

Touch her boobs? That's assault brother...do ya double dare me?
Old 08-05-2009, 08:27 AM   #13
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
Hey OP, I'm trying to score points with Ms Vaughn today, don't screw it up.

I dare you to touch her boobs.

Touch her boobs? That's assault brother...do ya double dare me?
Ahaha ..

Speaking of Billy Madison, a while ago I was playing World of Warcraft with a few friends and we were doing a dungeon with some random dude we didn't know helping us and at the end we killed the main boss and he ended up taking all the stuff that dropped. Right before he ran off, he lifted his arms in victory and typed O'DOYLE RULES in caps. I really couldn't even get mad at that point.

Classic.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:29 AM   #14
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mossything has a huge crush on her parole officer.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #15
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, not going to lie, this was a pretty shitty thread to begin with.

Defend the intelligent FA's with real concerns, not the knuckle-dragging masturbators.

*wipes off knuckles*
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:13 AM   #16
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Whoa, this thread exploded!

Um, I was having fun with the silly and irreverent - and also the teacher fantasies, once we got past the slightly inappropriate wording of the OP. Could we go back to that please? It's not that either of you can't post here or anything, but the teacher fantasy topic was enjoyable.

ESPN cutie, that's a great line! It's totally useful to have a standard rejection line that's just witty enough to make people not be really upset when you turn them down. When I used to work drive-through I'd get hit on all the time, and it usually went something like this:

Me: Okay, would you like any ketchup or anything with that?

Them: Yeah, I'd like ketchup, barbecue sauce, and your number, please. *slimy wink*

Me: I'm sorry, that's not on the menu. Here you are, have a great night! *big smile*

Only one guy ever pushed it further, most of them just laughed and drove off.

You know, I wonder sometimes about the root idea of fantasies like this - it seems for most people that teacher/boss fantasies are a power-based thing, that their authority contributes to the attractiveness. I'm a dom, and I've never had the "they're in charge" thing be really sexy for me (although like I said before, the "omg they're brilliant" is totally a mini-fetish of mine), but I've been asked to role-play both scenes very frequently. Then again, I am more likely to encounter people whose teacher/boss fantasies are power-based, because I'm in S/M scenes, so it may be that there are other concepts that make these fantasies appealing to non-kinksters. Thoughts?
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #17
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't even understand what the hell this thread is supposed to be about.

Also, I had no idea TraciJo wasn't a fattie, and that totally just blew my mind. Sure enough I look in her profile and there is a picture of a woman staring back at me that looks nothing like what I expected her to. Color me stricken.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:34 AM   #18
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
I don't even understand what the hell this thread is supposed to be about.

Also, I had no idea TraciJo wasn't a fattie, and that totally just blew my mind. Sure enough I look in her profile and there is a picture of a woman staring back at me that looks nothing like what I expected her to. Color me stricken.
Well, I have a fat mouth. Does that count?
Old 08-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #19
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Well, I have a fat mouth. Does that count?
Fat mouths are my fetish!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:47 AM   #20
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Fat mouths are my fetish!
Stop objectifying me, woman.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #21
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Stop objectifying me, woman.
You know you love it really *slaps bottom and winks*
Old 08-06-2009, 08:52 AM   #22
bbwlover19

your right i was just bored so i thought of this an it came out all wrong
Old 08-06-2009, 09:46 AM   #23
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover19 View Post
your right i was just bored so i thought of this an it came out all wrong
Thats ok. Don't let it put you off posting here.. x
Old 08-06-2009, 10:41 AM   #24
bbwlover19

iy wont i actuly like this place
Old 08-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #25
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover19 View Post
iy wont i actuly like this place
Thats great.
I hate it here, i'm just sticking around for the tea and crumpets.