Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-07-2009, 09:17 AM   #26
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

By which of course, i mean the Drama and the tits!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:59 AM   #27
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keb View Post
I'm a teacher, but...yeah, I like it when people can spell instead of textspeak at me.
I could use a lesson or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #28
Bafta1

Bafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
I don't even understand what the hell this thread is supposed to be about.:
Me neither!!! I'm a teacher. And I've had to decipher some bizarre stuff when it comes to kids' work... Thought I was an expert at it, but no, I've no idea what this thread is about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Thats great.
I hate it here, i'm just sticking around for the tea and crumpets.
lol!!!
Bafta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:02 PM   #29
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Thats great.
I hate it here, i'm just sticking around for the tea and crumpets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl
By which of course, i mean the Drama and the tits!
Now I'm curious about the translation - which one is which? O_o
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:00 AM   #30
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Now I'm curious about the translation - which one is which? O_o
Well, i suppose they go hand in hand and cannot be seperated. Its like a coupling code if you will -Tea and crumpets =Drama and tits. Coffee and bagels=bitching and bottoms. Thats kinna thing.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:58 AM   #31
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tits NEED to be crumpets. They need it. I need it.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #32
mergirl

Quote:
Yes...Tits can be crumpets. mmmmmm..crumpets are yum. Scones are great too though, with clotted cream and jam.
hmmm now where did the euphamism end???
Old 08-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #33
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yes...Tits can be crumpets. mmmmmm..crumpets are yum. Scones are great too though, with clotted cream and jam.
hmmm now where did the euphamism end???
Eww Eww Eww Can we please refrain from using the term "clotted cream" when referring to body parts?!!?
Old 08-10-2009, 03:56 AM   #34
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
Eww Eww Eww Can we please refrain from using the term "clotted cream" when referring to body parts?!!?
I was meerly talking about scones young lady. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Well, its much better than sour cream. You have that, you need to go to the doctors!
Old 08-10-2009, 06:58 AM   #35
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
If only so one could grammatically say: "look at the crumpets on that strumpet" in a heated discussion, and weird everybody out.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #36
luv4biggurls

luv4biggurls has said some nice things

THere has been many over the year...I have watched and lusted for but kept quiet... Only t regret never saying nothing nor acting on it.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #37
Ernie
On Timeout

Ernie can now change their title

Yeah a bbw or ssbbw (even better!) teacher would certainly get my attention. I would even sit up straight hands folded with a big smile even if she was giving a two hour lecture on quantum physics!
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:41 AM   #38
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

There is a BBW where I work who I would love to get closer to. She dresses great, and really knows how to show her curves off. Her Belly is beautifull
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:25 PM   #39
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover19 View Post
I wanted to c who has done this an how we can talk to them

This is NOT a good idea. After all, if it does not work out, there is the danger of sexual harrassment charges, hard feelings, gossip on the part of co-workers and fellow students and a world of headaches and heartaches that you do not need.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:27 PM   #40
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things

Dam the person who posted this thread must of been horny an just wanted some attention dang this guy is lame
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:08 AM   #41
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

interned for a sexy motherfucker once.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote