Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 08-04-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Yay, another Fantasy thread!

I am nosy, bored and curious about whether such a thread will take off here.

Shamelessly copied from Fascinata:

In your wildest, most persistent fantasies, what is your ideal mate like?

Please describe in detail and go to town. Are you into a certain physical look? Do you have a scenario that you go through in your mind over and over again? What do you desire?

Tell us all about your ideal MAN (or WOMAN!) and don't skimp on the juicy, dreamy details.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
AnabelleM

AnabelleM has said some nice things

I always imagine myself with a nice Irish girl
The curly red hair (above and below ;D), light eyes, freckles over the shoulders and breasts, and a nice chubby belly.

Oh, how I love Irish girls.

And, even better than Irish girls, the 50's housewife stereotype. I love that whole coming home to dinner on the table and the pleasant child-raising wife with that extra bit of baby weight.

It's a shame there aren't any 50's housewives around. Or lesbian ones, for that matter.
AnabelleM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:20 PM   #3
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I am nosy, bored and curious about whether such a thread will take off here.

Shamelessly copied from Fascinata:

Please describe in detail and go to town. Are you into a certain physical look? Do you have a scenario that you go through in your mind over and over again? What do you desire?

Tell us all about your ideal MAN (or WOMAN!) and don't skimp on the juicy, dreamy details.
Well, let's see, now I can be attracted to many different types, depending on the person, but since this is the "ideal mate" thread, where I can order up a mate like I'd pick pizza toppings , I do of course really love bigger/chubbier women, and tend to be attracted most to those more on the androgynous/soft butch/butch side, like myself. I like dark hair best, and I love short, punky haircuts. I like alternative or nerdy clothing styles.

My ideal mate that I fantasize about is equal parts fun, playful tomboy and nurturing, strong motherly type. Hard to describe. Somebody who's caring, intelligent, thoughtful, and stable. Someone who takes things seriously, but is also able to be light about things and to see things in perspective--I tend to get too dark and serious at times, so I appreciate someone who can get me out of those moods with humor and gentleness.

I imagine a relationship where we are both successful in what we do, have a nice, comfortable place to live, adopt some cats and maybe a dog or two from the shelter, have a garden, and get to have fun lives, travel, explore, and have hobbies together. Ideally we'd like most of each other's favorite music and have overlapping tastes. I want someone who enjoys good food and beer (or wine, but I like beer best), and wants to go out to different places and enjoy these things. Of course, in my ideal fantasy world, we'd have plenty of money to do so. I want to be with someone who also grew up really poor for at least part of their lives, like I did, so they will have empathy and compassion for those who are less fortunate and not take being well-off for granted.

I want us to have a lot of friends to enjoy life with, and to be part of a vital community. I'm not a super activist nor do I expect her to be one too, but I do want to be with someone who gives a shit about the world, or at least tries to do a bit of good in a quiet way.

As far as the sex part goes, of course I want lots of juicy, wild, kinky sex. I want to be with someone who is sensual, imaginative, and truly enjoys sex. I want someone who is sexually dominant, though I would probably enjoy a little switching from time to time, too. I want someone with a bit of a wicked streak in bed. Nasty in a good way. Some of my fantasies are pretty embarrassing, so I'm not going to go into detail on the public forum here. I'd like to be with someone who is open to threesomes with other women and such. I think it would be fun to occasionally share good times with others. I don't think I'm suited for either total polyamory or total monogamy, but something in between. I want to get all the fulfillling, great sex I never got to have, and then some. I'm greedy like that.

Last edited by Geektastic1; 08-04-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #4
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

LOL, OK, did I totally kill this thread? Please, somebody else post some more juicy fantasy stuff so I don't look like such a freak. Kthanx.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:34 PM   #5
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm just trying to wait until I can control the urge to type "OMG GEEKTASTIC WILL YOU MARRY ME LIKE RIGHT NOW OMG"

Wait, shit.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cors, what's yours?! I'm curious.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:44 PM   #7
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
LOL, OK, did I totally kill this thread? Please, somebody else post some more juicy fantasy stuff so I don't look like such a freak. Kthanx.
No, you didn't kill it. We are busy fapping to your fantasy with you in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Cors, what's yours?! I'm curious.
Haha, I posted it on the FA/FFA board. Not too many responses there.

She is preferably butch or at least genderqueer and three times my size (I'm nearly 100lbs). She has an impressive belly that hangs rather low so I can tuck my tiny cold hands under it and grind against it when I am on top. Big arms are a plus, especially if she can scoop me up easily and who can say no to squishy, sensitive, preferably un-bound boobs? I like unconventional looks (gothic, punky, heavily modified, visibly geeky etc.) but she should still be able to look smart in men's clothes.

She is an old-school gentleman on dates. By this, I don't mean her paying but doing little thoughtful things like opening the door and carrying my heavy bags. I don't expect her to be book smart or conventionally successful but she should not be narrow-minded, sheltered, closeted, pedantic or simply just devoid of passion. She is able to keep up with my hyperactive mind and mercurial moods without too much effort or even find them fascinating. She is reasonably confident, not clingy, generally sane, open (voluntarily sharing information, not just responding truthfully to probing questions), respectful and kind-hearted. She can appreciate good food and high heels.

I feel privileged when an obviously bigger, stronger, older and more masculine person who takes care of me outside is able to share her softer, submissive side in bed with me. She should be open to experimentation in bed and with luck, share my many kinks.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As I’ve said elsewhere, my imaginings tend to not include me as me (sometimes I’m just an observer, sometimes I’m someone else). Given that I’m rather happy with how my life is, it is better for me to keep them that way, in my mind—they are not “fantasies of what I want in my life” but rather “Well, THIS would be interesting.” Probably a majority are fairly vanilla hetero/fat type of thing, but a lot are more GLBTQ related in various ways (gay male, gender-queering to some degree or other, occasionally gay female although I know I don’t have much to go on in those ones). They can all be a lot of fun! I don’t think I have one ‘peak’ fantasy in any of those areas, but there are generally some fairly common elements within each.

Hmmm, I’ve tried writing something typical down for gay male, but it just doesn’t come across right. To me the key moments are certain glances, touches, or small nods of acceptance. And the key emotions are deep tenderness and gentleness unimpeded by any need to ‘be the man.’ A shivery moment might be from the tone of voice and meaning in the exchange “Are you really sure you want…..?” “Yes, trust me, and trust yourself.” Or else simply the reaching out to take a proffered (soft) hand. It is hard to write those sort of things as the highlights of a story.

Generally one partner is fat and the other fatter, they both like being fat and are attracted to fat folk. Gaining may or may not be involved, but it is certainly accepted.

Sorry to not provide anything juicier. If I come up with something later, I’ll come back and post it.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:05 PM   #9
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

I don't really have a clear picture of my ideal mate, but she's definitely female (but I'd settle for girly boys as well).

I love aggressive, feminine women who know what they want and won't hesitate to get it by any means necessary - a bonus if she has all the right curves and bumps.

Because I have a boot fetish, I'd love to be with someone who looks good in boots (especially biker boots). I have a particular fantasy (when I do have them) of being topped by a woman wearing nothing but black leather biker boots or 4-inch heel pumps

I might have more - just give me time to stew on this a bit more
Old 08-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #10
Geektastic1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I'm just trying to wait until I can control the urge to type "OMG GEEKTASTIC WILL YOU MARRY ME LIKE RIGHT NOW OMG"

Wait, shit.
I tried to rep ya for proposing marriage to me, but it says I gotta go "spread it around" some.