Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 11-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #576
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luscious_lulu View Post
I was at my sister's bar and she found a cat sitting on a windowsill and took her in and fed her. The poor little thing was starving. I ended up bringing up her home with me.

Meet Isolde

Awww! Lulu, she is gorgeous, and so are you for having a heart of gold!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:10 PM   #577
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ONGuh IS A BABY!

:o

/Elmira petlust mode

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:14 PM   #578
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I was at my sister's bar and she found a cat sitting on a windowsill and took her in and fed her. The poor little thing was starving. I ended up bringing up her home with me.

Meet Isolde

She's DARLING!!!! Just look at that sweet face! Huge congrats!!

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #579
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Meet Isolde

Isolde is one lucky little kitty to share a home with you!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #580
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks ladies! I think once Guenevere gets used to her, they will have lots of fun.
luscious_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #581
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Meet Isolde

That is a pretty cat. I too rescued a cat. That cat will become your best friend.

Here she is, maniacally laughing and looking like she is drinking some MGD. My own creation

Her name is Bianca. She was in bad shape, and got nice and fat and we discovered she had a nice coat off some kitten milk. Now she is a royal, regal, loving, and FUNNY cat!

I also support local Michigan ASPCA. Our cats look like a rescuee, Grover, that is on my calendar. Support your local chapter. Four paws are the best friends.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:55 PM   #582
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG what a funny kitty face! So cute!
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #583
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Me and one of the 13 year old twins I've cared for since his birth. This was on our birthday date night. We went to see Hairspray.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg phpg1lyokPM.jpg (70.6 KB, 245 views)
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #584
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou View Post
Bianca is utterly adorable
luscious_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:56 AM   #585
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls_girl26 View Post
Me and one of the 13 year old twins I've cared for since his birth. This was on our birthday date night. We went to see Hairspray.
You look beautiful! A great picture.
-----
Here's a picture of me I like. I almost never like pics of myself where I'm not smiling; like my face just doesn't look good to me with a normal expression - but somehow I really liked this one. (The weird line on the side of my face is from a shadow a friend helped me take off the photo, but somehow he drew the line from my chin up way too high. But still, I like the picture! )

Last edited by LovelyLiz; 12-05-2010 at 12:16 AM.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:21 AM   #586
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Definitely a cute pic, B...but I wanna see the whole dress! :P

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
Old 11-19-2010, 07:23 AM   #587
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had an eye infection several months ago (Not pink eye. It was just very swollen and teary) so naturally the logical thing to do was to take a picture. A mirror wasn't cutting it for some reason so I snapped a few. My eye doesn't look as bad as it was but it's still squinty looking. I like this pic because I'm a dork for taking a picture of my swollen eye and because my hair is hugely awesome. lol...
Attachment 87416

I became frustrated with my squinty eye so I...I, dunno. I can't even explain. I like this one because I'm a dork and a fool and my hair is still hugely awesome. lol
Attachment 87417

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 10-11-2014 at 10:35 PM.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:28 AM   #588
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Definitely a cute pic, B...but I wanna see the whole dress! :P
Thanks, Tania. I posted a few pics in other threads, but I always take down pics after a day or two. This one is still up tho, in the goofy thread, where you can see the dress.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:22 PM   #589
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Thanks, Tania. I posted a few pics in other threads, but I always take down pics after a day or two. This one is still up tho, in the goofy thread, where you can see the dress.
Haha, rad. Love the color.

~ The Cure

Old 11-20-2010, 01:13 AM   #590
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
You look beautiful! A great picture.
-----
Here's a picture of me I like. I almost never like pics of myself where I'm not smiling; like my face just doesn't look good to me with a normal expression - but somehow I really liked this one. (The weird line on the side of my face is from a shadow a friend helped me take off the photo, but somehow he drew the line from my chin up way too high. But still, I like the picture! )
Agreed, great pic! You look very serious, but very lovely. That shade of lipstick really suits you.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:49 PM   #591
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I posted that I'm feeling blue. I am, literally, ha! Anyway, I wore my favorite blue top today and got several compliments at church. The compliments did help, plus, hubby felt I looked especially pretty today, so we took a few photos to share. I'm standing in front of our sideboard and I placed the Valentine's flowers from hubby next to me. The beautiful red roses had wilted by this time, but the carnations still look gorgeous!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Old 02-20-2011, 04:43 PM   #592
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Always lovely, Ella!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:47 AM   #593
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here is a picture of some of my favourite folks with me at my birthday party. Was missing a few people close to me that couldn't make it or were away, but I posted this as these are the people who by just being with me make me feel terrific!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fav folks.jpg (73.7 KB, 93 views)
Old 02-21-2011, 11:42 PM   #594
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Ruffie - Love this photo, everyone looks so happy. Reminds me of family photos taken at reunions.

Old 02-22-2011, 03:49 PM   #595
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
I posted that I'm feeling blue. I am, literally, ha! Anyway, I wore my favorite blue top today and got several compliments at church. The compliments did help, plus, hubby felt I looked especially pretty today, so we took a few photos to share. I'm standing in front of our sideboard and I placed the Valentine's flowers from hubby next to me. The beautiful red roses had wilted by this time, but the carnations still look gorgeous!
Very pretty and I think I'd enjoy browsing the antiques in your place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffie View Post
Here is a picture of some of my favourite folks with me at my birthday party. Was missing a few people close to me that couldn't make it or were away, but I posted this as these are the people who by just being with me make me feel terrific!
Hope you had a great birthday, based on the pic, I'm guessing you did.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote