Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 08-09-2009, 02:23 PM   #51
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
You are so pretty, I don't know why you don't have to beat men off with a stick!
thanks for you nice compliment to me. Steely.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:28 PM   #52
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default the photographs

Thanks everyone for posting. It is so nice to see pictures of us that are natural and not necessarily appealing to the sexual urges of men as in other forums.
Everyone looks wonderful, and I have enjoyed looking at the photography. Get up every morning and tell yourself you are beautiful "fake it until you make it."

Old 08-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #53
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is probably my favorite picture of me ever. It seems almost artsy to me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sleep.jpg (21.3 KB, 432 views)
Old 08-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #54
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love all the photos in this thread. I especially love them because they're not 'glamour' shots or something like that but everyday photos that make us feel good or kind of tell a little story about who we are. One of the best thread ideas ever.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:17 PM   #55
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
thanks for you nice compliment to me. Steely.
You don't have to "fake it til you make it." You're welcome.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:22 PM   #56
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is the best thread ever.

Two pictures. First is of me in my best friend's backseat of her car, using her blanket. It was from the end of this school year. Her, me and our other best friend had left school early (as we often did) and had gone to a park near the school to smoke cigarettes and talk. I just remember feeling so incredibly happy to just be with them, just sitting around and talking. I love them dearly and hope we remain friends throughout college.

I also just love this picture because even though I just threw my hair up in a ponytail and I'm wearing no makeup and I can start to see bags under my eyes (gotta love waking up at 6am) I just think I look naturally pretty.

The second is about a year old. I had just woken up and decided to snap a picture. I'm naked, not wearing any makeup and I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet but something about the picture makes me feel beautiful anyway.

thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:11 AM   #57
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
This is the best thread ever.

Two pictures. First is of me in my best friend's backseat of her car, using her blanket. It was from the end of this school year. Her, me and our other best friend had left school early (as we often did) and had gone to a park near the school to smoke cigarettes and talk. I just remember feeling so incredibly happy to just be with them, just sitting around and talking. I love them dearly and hope we remain friends throughout college.

I also just love this picture because even though I just threw my hair up in a ponytail and I'm wearing no makeup and I can start to see bags under my eyes (gotta love waking up at 6am) I just think I look naturally pretty.

The second is about a year old. I had just woken up and decided to snap a picture. I'm naked, not wearing any makeup and I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet but something about the picture makes me feel beautiful anyway.

Lovely pics, you're so pretty!
Old 08-10-2009, 04:03 AM   #58
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am really enjoying seeing all of the lovely photos of all the ladies. Rainy this was a top idea for a thread.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:06 AM   #59
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
Thanks everyone for posting. It is so nice to see pictures of us that are natural and not necessarily appealing to the sexual urges of men as in other forums.
Everyone looks wonderful, and I have enjoyed looking at the photography. Get up every morning and tell yourself you are beautiful "fake it until you make it."
Who is faking? You are a pretty lady.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:50 AM   #60
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lilly you should not take those glasses off for pics...they are fabulous. The tortoiseshell pattern really works with your skin tone and the shape is perfect with your face and shorter hair.

Thatgirl that "just woke up" picture is really classy looking. I can see why it would be a favorite.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #61
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Everyone is so beautiful! Here is my contribution:

I can remember exactly how I felt when this picture was taken and it was wonderful!
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:12 PM   #62
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post

I can remember exactly how I felt when this picture was taken and it was wonderful!
You are so lovely! Beautiful picture!
Old 08-10-2009, 06:22 PM   #63
katherine22

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
You are so lovely! Beautiful picture!

Beautiful woman and picture.

Old 08-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #64
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you all so much for sharing your pics! I came back from being away from the internet for a few days and reading through this thread made me so warm and fuzzy happy and a little teary. I love that it's just kind of "ours."

Please, please keep this thread growing. you all.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #65
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post

And it shows! I love that picture of you Donna!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:15 PM   #66
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default What an excellent idea for a thread...

sneaky, sneaky.

Attachment 68494

I like this photo as I'm smiling a genuine smile. It was taken at home, make-up free and feeling peaceful.

Last edited by Red; 03-21-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:15 PM   #67
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Had my laptop outside and took these this weekend with the little webcam. I like them because I was having a great day and they feel like "just me." Lots of chin, messy hair, mosquito bite on my boob lol.

rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #68
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nobody believes me when I say this is my favorite picture of myself, but it really is.:

I also felt really put-together in this picture, like I'd actually achieved "adult". Something about that I find incredibly sexy and satisfying.:

katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #69
steely

All I can say is, Wow! Pretty ladies, so pretty! Still my favorite thread.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:32 PM   #70
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
Nobody believes me when I say this is my favorite picture of myself, but it really is.:

I also felt really put-together in this picture, like I'd actually achieved "adult". Something about that I find incredibly sexy and satisfying.:

You are very pretty.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:11 PM   #71
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post

ooh, I want your hair!!
Old 08-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #72
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

My My My we do have a gorgeous group of women here...All of y'all are so stunning!!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #73
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBabe View Post
My My My we do have a gorgeous group of women here...All of y'all are so stunning!!
Thanks Bubble. I am sure you are stunning too.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:39 PM   #74
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Still loving all the beautiful faces, smiles and happiness!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:00 PM   #75
Shosh
Susannah

l_fbb58cf6edd3d4612719c6ef714b4e16.jpg
Yes that is me on the far left with my Priscilla Presley hairdo. My sister Rebecca is next to me, and my brother Simon is on the right.