Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-30-2009, 12:40 PM   #26
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nope. Whether there was a 5 pound gain, a 50 pound gain, a 500 pound gain, or a 5000 pound gain, it's all really attractive to me.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:23 AM   #27
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Call me an asshole, but I think it's the rare dude that looks better chunkier than thinner/more muscular.

Exceptions to this rule include Seth Rogan, for whom I have an odd man-crush, and Kevin Smith, who I adore regardless of what he looks like.
from the perspective of a non-fa, most old skinny dudes look weird and desiccated to me. whereas bigger older dudes in the alec baldwin mold keep their look together and make more sense.

kevin smith looks like an absolute turd.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:46 PM   #28
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In answer to OP - no, never... If I find a girl hott already and then she gets fatter then I've found she's just as hott/even hotter to me.. Of the 3 ex gfs i have dated who gained while we were together - each and every one I found desirable before, during and after them gaining.. XD My experience is I admit limited to gfs gaining 10 to 40lbs or so.. And all 3 of those ex's at least didn't *hate* their gain.. They were like meh/don't like it much/not bothered.. If a girl's really truly miserable about gaining some/tens of pounds, that's not hott, cos I feel wrong/bad about being turned on by something that makes someone I care for miserable... Hence why I should not be dating girls who do have total meltdown if they gain... I don't just mean the odd tearful moment.. Everyone has down-on-themselves days.. I mean like enduring hardcore miserable about it...
Old 08-31-2009, 02:26 PM   #29
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Obviously not all FA are feeders/encouragers. But the stereotype is that all FA would always prefer their partner to be fatter.

Fellow FA (of either gender, of course): have you ever had a partner gain weight and really not been crazy about it? Or kind of wished that a partner would lose some weight?
Asking if someone finds weight gain unattractive? You better be ready to be read the riot act lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:25 AM   #30
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

I definitely wouldn't mind a girl I'm with putting on a few pounds here and there, but not on purpose. If it happens, it happens. I think purposeful gaining is unhealthy, mainly because you're in-taking so much unhealthy food to reach your goal, that well, it's unhealthy. I don't think some people understand how much of a toll unnatural weight gain takes on their bodes. All the girls I've been with for being 350+ have always been healthy and active and I've never had any issues with being able to go out and enjoy doing whatever strikes our fancy, and that's the way I like it.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:25 AM   #31
cc_2k2

cc_2k2 has said some nice things

I've recently started talking to a woman who is already by most standards a BBW...with that kind of situation it is easier to predict how she might look with 20 or 50 pounds more since she is already carrying extra weight around her.

Though I might find that reassuring I personally believe that someone can get too carried away with weight gain, since I do have upper limits on what I find attractive (think many people here do)
cc_2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #32
dcoyote

dcoyote can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I have - I had a girlfriend who was just the chunky side of average, maybe a 14-16, and she got really depressed and gained weight very quickly. She was so unhappy, and she was feeling so many unpleasant physical effects that it was just an incredibly negative experience, and I just wanted her to be feeling better again even though I found her softer, larger body to be attractive.

Then again, I am probably biased on this, because I went through basically the same thing myself. The depression-based weight gain was so hard on my body that I just hurt all the time. After I got treated for the depression and actually started exercising and eating well again, I lost some weight quickly but put it back on fairly soon - and the second weight gain was great, I reached the shape I wanted without the physical (and mental) discomfort. I guess that's probably what I was hoping would happen with my girlfriend too, but we broke up before she ever got treatment for the depression Sigh... I haven't seen her in years, I hope she's doing better now.
I'm glad your happy with your body now. My sister gains a lot of weight when things aren't going right for her too. She is bipolar and hasn't been in the best situations as of late. I'm not really fa, but usually when she gains weight it doesn't look that bad. It's usually on her butt, but the weight she gained as of late was on her mid section and face. She looked aweful, and you could tell she was feeling really horrible about herself and her life just by looking at her. She lost a bunch of weight recently, and looks much better because her situation got a little better. I just wish she was able to get some treatment for her bipolar disorder. Her life would really start picking up if she did, but she can't afford it.
dcoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #33
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

____No.____
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:31 PM   #34
jakub
Visitor

jakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Fellow FA (of either gender, of course): have you ever had a partner gain weight and really not been crazy about it?
I prefer SSBBW's but I'm not interested in feeding in any way, she may be fatter (why not...) but process of growing/feeding is not interesting (and probably not healthy).
jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #35
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Good question!

Pretty much happiness and confidence are the deciding factors for me. If I were with a lady who was miserable because she gained, that would lessen the attraction. Unless it was to petite dimensions, I would prefer a happy, dieting fatty to a sad, gaining one.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:54 PM   #36
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
Good question!

Pretty much happiness and confidence are the deciding factors for me. If I were with a lady who was miserable because she gained, that would lessen the attraction. Unless it was to petite dimensions, I would prefer a happy, dieting fatty to a sad, gaining one.
excellent post sir!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:13 PM   #37
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

nope! i dont care how much of a gain it is i have no issues with it.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:46 PM   #38
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
excellent post sir!
Very well put I agree.
Tracii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:08 AM   #39
stefanie

stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics

Unattractive? No. But I would be concerned if my husband's health were affected.
stefanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:30 PM   #40
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

I certainly think there can be instances where it could be unattractive, at least by levels of degree. I find many types of women to be attractive, because, put simply, every woman is built differently, and some simply look their best (in my humble opinion and eye) at a certain weight level.

For example, I recently had some drinks with a very pretty coworker of mine who's very naturally thin (relatively small frame and all that jazz), who probably weighs something like 125 pounds; if she gained to a level beyond something like 5-10 pounds, I'm not so sure it would look "right" on her, so to speak. Maybe I'm wrong, but that was just the vibe I got.

On the other hand, as an avowed ass man, I remember a couple of girls I was in high school shows with who were pretty small/skinny back then and were attractive as hell to me...who then graduated, put on something like 25-35 pounds in the ensuing years (I think I know one girl who may have put on as much as 50), much of which went straight to the booty and thighs (with some nice softness left over for a little bit of belly, as well), who are now even MORE attractive to me. In those cases, those were girls with frames "designed" to carry extra weight around the hips and thighs, and they looked fantastic to me.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:32 PM   #41
SweetTea

SweetTea can now change their title
Default Different for men/women

I think it's more about the shape than the size. For women, if a gain accentuates her body's femininity, like a more balanced, rounded gain in the hips/butt/belly, I think it looks very, very attractive as opposed to a gain that masks the feminine shape and makes a women look androgynous. That type of figure won't usually turn my head as quickly.

I think every man looks best thick. A nice gut, strong arms and chest, and thick quads is my favorite looks, but on younger guys, I like a softer belly. There are so many types of fat, so many types of body shape....the possibilities are endless
SweetTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #42
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTea View Post
I think it's more about the shape than the size.
Totally agree. For me it's all about proportion, are the various features and parts of the body matched harmoniously.
Something like the beetle (very round belly, spindly legs) or the toad look (a fat bloated face with a relatively small body) I do find unattractive (..maybe also because these types of weight gain can be are indicators for an unhealthy amount of alcohol comsumption).

What also can be an intervening variable - and thus make weight gain (or loss btw) not attractive - is that changes in body size often require a change in styling to bring out the best in the new shape and proportion. (I've even had a few incidents were I noticed people looked great with their new size naked/in bathing suits but awful with illfitting, unflattering cloths on).

Some people when gaining or loosing weight don't do this, simply continue wearing styles that might have fit another form - or other people get their personal make-over all wrong (best example I can think of here is Jonah Hill's attempt at a weight loss styling - where he went from a cute, round, curly-head to an downright ugly guy with a few odd edges and the worst cropped hairstyle on the planet).
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:28 PM   #43
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't know, but if I did, I can't remember.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote