Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-30-2009, 01:01 PM   #76
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
sorry for the crappy way that i write. I write similar to the way I speak in person, especially informally. It's probably something we say a lot in CT? But by "flat out FA" i mean an FA who seems to be weight obsessed, and there's nothing multi-dimensional about their portrayed personality. IDK if that cleared up anything.... sorry
Thanks, that does help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:58 PM   #77
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again, but physical attraction is what attracts you to someone at first and I think anyone could be physically attractive to someone else. Would I objectify someone I'm with because I find her body to be simply irresistible and sexy? Why not? And I think someone who is being objectified would only find that to be wrong, if 1. the person objectifying only saw them for their body, and nothing else, or 2. the objectified hates her/his body. I know I'm not a shallow person and see bbw/ssbbws for more than their big boobs, or big booty, or big belly, or luscious legs, and any and all other feature I love about em, but when it comes to sex or time for arousal to engage in sex, you better believe I'm enjoying all those damn bodily features I love on my mate to the fullest
Don't forget that not all women enjoy being leered at or lusted over by every man. A lot of the objectification on here does not happen between a woman and the man she is dating, but a woman and someone she doesn't know or has no desire to, and a lot of the comments are unwarranted and leave the recipient totally creeped out.

Imagine how creepy it would be if you were a woman posting in the fashion forum, which is one of the more innocuous, benign boards on here, about trying to find a pretty bra that wasn't ill-fitting, and some wayward guy came in and said something like "I bet you look delicious with your breasts spilling out of the top of a bra."
He might think that comment is okay because he spends too much time on the pay-site boards and has seen a woman revel in her muffin top, but it's important for him to know that that isn't proper behavior in *any* setting where sexuality is not a key factor.

It makes you feel violated because that wasn't the kind of attention you were seeking. I don't really think you can call the desire a man has for a woman in a relationship objectification, because most of the time we ARE seeking appraisal and affection from our SOs, and enjoy the feeling of being their objects of desire. It's not unwarranted.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:27 PM   #78
Mies

Mies can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMies can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

After reading the BITCH magazine article on feederism, I'm starting to wonder about the feminist tendency to objectify women. Rather than being seen as complex and indepent beings with desires of their own, female feedees seem to be just another means to make a point about all of those evil menz out there.
Mies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:24 PM   #79
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again, but physical attraction is what attracts you to someone at first and I think anyone could be physically attractive to someone else. Would I objectify someone I'm with because I find her body to be simply irresistible and sexy? Why not? And I think someone who is being objectified would only find that to be wrong, if 1. the person objectifying only saw them for their body, and nothing else, or 2. the objectified hates her/his body. I know I'm not a shallow person and see bbw/ssbbws for more than their big boobs, or big booty, or big belly, or luscious legs, and any and all other feature I love about em, but when it comes to sex or time for arousal to engage in sex, you better believe I'm enjoying all those damn bodily features I love on my mate to the fullest
I concur.. Objectify me PLEASE...for to many years Ive been around men who could careless about my body so hey if admireing my body is Objectifing let me be the first in line !!!!!!
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:46 PM   #80
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Mies, I'm not a doormat, nor would I tolerate a relationship with someone who has what *I* view to be massive character flaws. I can, happily have, and will continue to adjust to the physical changes that have happened with my hubby as he's aged (he's still a fine specimen, anyway), and there's no 'settling' going on for either of us. I would not adjust to shallow, self-involved, or being treated as an object to satisfy a fetish. Note: I am not suggesting that FA attraction to fat women is a fetish, but the overriding NEED to be with a fat woman to the extent that he'd be unable to perform if I wasn't fat, all else being equal ... that, in my mind, is a fetish. Disclaimer: I'm talking about people who are committed to each other, emotionally invested, and claim to love each other when referring to 'all else being equal'.

I am approaching this issue from the perspective of someone who has been married for 15+ years, and prior to marriage, in a 6-year committed relationship with my husband. To me, overwhelming physical attraction and intense desire and romantic notions of being "in love" are the very heady, very exciting stages of a new-ish relationship. And IMO, the beginning stages of a relationship are the times when people should be negotiating what they need, what they can/can't live without, what they expect from that relationship. I think that most of them end (as they should) when one partner can't be what the other is looking for. The tragedy is when one or both are incapable of honesty with self and/or each other ... much is vested in the relationship (merged lives, finances, children) ... and then years later, at great emotional cost, they "discover" that they didn't know each other at all. I lump the people with non-negotiable physical or material preferences into this category. Sad thing is, people will and do change, and nobody ... NOBODY ... should be held to an impossible standard. IMO, if you need a very fat woman, then you shouldn't be in a long-term committed relationship. Note again: No judgment here with regard to the preference. I reserve judgment for men who come to this forum and whine non-stop about how the wife lost weight or had WLS and now, he can't get it up anymore and she's changed (yeah, how she looks) and he can't stop obsessing over the numbers on the scale and how they're shrinking and blah blah blah and it's never his fault, either. It's always about HER and about how SHE didn't live up to her end of the 'bargain' (which she probably didn't even realize was an issue on the table; if she had, she'd probably have turned and run, not walked, away from the guy in question).
Well on the other end of it Im sure if you take a man who only likes thin women..I dont think they would be able to preform with a fat woman..I think they would not be very sexually excited at all..My boyfriend has a specific look that he looked for in a woman and if you were not that look then he wasnt interested in you for a mate..but the friendship card was on the table..He looked high and low for a woman with a very big belly that not only hung down but was rounded like a preg belly,had to be over 400 pounds..thats who he wanted to be with..thats who he wanted to spend his life with..He knew that if he looked for someone other than his desires that he wouldnt be happy..He finds all big women sexy but really did a fine tuned search for just exactly what he was looking for..NOw why did he want this..ok..lets examine that..when he was a little boy he lived in Sweden and was raised by a Swedish nanny while his real mother was in Finishing school and his dad was finishing up his degree in ministry..
His Swedish MOM (nanny) had a big belly and she treated him like he was the greatest thing in the world..They had a connection that was out of this world..so in the whole Phys sence he wanted a woman that very much resembled his Swedish mother who he loved dearly..that brings him very warm emotional security...so some times things are a lot bigger picture than what we think..sometimes its just best to leave things be let things ride and try and focus your energy's on just living and trying to make other people happy..Let the men desire who they like..let the women desire who they like..weather it be objectifing or just being picky or whatever it is...
Old 08-31-2009, 02:31 PM   #81
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collared Princess View Post
Well on the other end of it Im sure if you take a man who only likes thin women..I dont think they would be able to preform with a fat woman..I think they would not be very sexually excited at all..My boyfriend has a specific look that he looked for in a woman and if you were not that look then he wasnt interested in you for a mate..but the friendship card was on the table..He looked high and low for a woman with a very big belly that not only hung down but was rounded like a preg belly,had to be over 400 pounds..thats who he wanted to be with..thats who he wanted to spend his life with..He knew that if he looked for someone other than his desires that he wouldnt be happy..He finds all big women sexy but really did a fine tuned search for just exactly what he was looking for..NOw why did he want this..ok..lets examine that..when he was a little boy he lived in Sweden and was raised by a Swedish nanny while his real mother was in Finishing school and his dad was finishing up his degree in ministry..
His Swedish MOM (nanny) had a big belly and she treated him like he was the greatest thing in the world..They had a connection that was out of this world..so in the whole Phys sence he wanted a woman that very much resembled his Swedish mother who he loved dearly..that brings him very warm emotional security...so some times things are a lot bigger picture than what we think..sometimes its just best to leave things be let things ride and try and focus your energy's on just living and trying to make other people happy..Let the men desire who they like..let the women desire who they like..weather it be objectifing or just being picky or whatever it is...
OK, Collared Princess ... but what happens when he finds out that the woman he's chosen is actually nothing like his Swedish nanny? That, in fact, she just has a very large belly?

I get that people want what they want, and I don't believe that anyone should ever ... ever ... settle. I'm just questioning, actually, what happens when someone with a very specific, very narrow physical preference (or need), finds that the person occupying that body has a mind, needs, and preferences of her own. This isn't specific to you at all, since I know nothing about you or your relationship. I'm just thinking out loud, really.

I am curious, for those who do have a very specific preference -- do you have a difficult time finding someone to enjoy a relationship with?

I can only go by my own experience; I do have a definite attraction to tall, dark, lanky men ... but I don't require it. I've been attracted to short & chubby, and to pale, freckle-faced redheads. And although I'm not usually attracted to heavy men, I think that fat women can be pretty damn hot. What usually gets my attention, though, is intellect and a sharp wit. If I think that the mind is hot, I can usually find something very alluring in the physical packaging.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:42 PM   #82
collared Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
OK, Collared Princess ... but what happens when he finds out that the woman he's chosen is actually nothing like his Swedish nanny? That, in fact, she just has a very large belly?

I get that people want what they want, and I don't believe that anyone should ever ... ever ... settle. I'm just questioning, actually, what happens when someone with a very specific, very narrow physical preference (or need), finds that the person occupying that body has a mind, needs, and preferences of her own. This isn't specific to you at all, since I know nothing about you or your relationship. I'm just thinking out loud, really.

I am curious, for those who do have a very specific preference -- do you have a difficult time finding someone to enjoy a relationship with?

I can only go by my own experience; I do have a definite attraction to tall, dark, lanky men ... but I don't require it. I've been attracted to short & chubby, and to pale, freckle-faced redheads. And although I'm not usually attracted to heavy men, I think that fat women can be pretty damn hot. What usually gets my attention, though, is intellect and a sharp wit. If I think that the mind is hot, I can usually find something very alluring in the physical packaging.
Yeah I see what you are saying..I think that he checked that out right away though to see what kind of person I was..when he found out I was laid back and a good person the the belly looked even better..
However it was important for him to have a submissive woman so that was one of the first questions he asked me wether I was DOM/sub..Im just submissive by nature and very easy going laid back kind of a person..if I was DOM this belly wouldnt meen anything to him IM sure..if a man gets into a realtionship with a woman just on the way they look he maybe opening a great big can of worms..but I think men mostly do check out the personality of the woman after the intial physical attraction..that would be sensable..
Old 09-01-2009, 12:09 AM   #83
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
Imagine how creepy it would be if you were a woman posting in the fashion forum, which is one of the more innocuous, benign boards on here, about trying to find a pretty bra that wasn't ill-fitting, and some wayward guy came in and said something like "I bet you look delicious with your breasts spilling out of the top of a bra."
pics please!!! thanks.
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:42 AM   #84
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If only you knew! Muahahaha!
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:44 AM   #85
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: The FA tendency to objectify women

FAs are men, with all assets and liabilities that come with a relationship with a man. There are so many men who would not be with a woman who is a BBW, it is no different than an FA not desiring a non-BBW.
Some FAs can love a women who is not a BBW and others can't. I can say from personal experience, I can love a MS-BBW but, I don't have the lust for her body like I do for a SSBBW!
Is this a form of objectifying a woman or person... yes. Welcome to the world of the fallibility of men.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:01 AM   #86
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tendency?

More like an art form.

Abstract art.

Fuck I hate my gender.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:02 PM   #87
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Wagimawr, was that a reply or a an arrhythmic poetry exercise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:15 PM   #88
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Wagimawr, was that a reply or a an arrhythmic poetry exercise?
I thought it was haiku myself......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote