Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 08-13-2009, 10:09 AM   #51
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Since it's your birthday- perhaps wear your favorite outfit with your lipstick and perfume tonight?
Happy BDay, Steely! Make it a fabulous one, girl!

I co-sign this idea. And if you're really feeling sassy; post a pic on Rainy's natural fiber thread!
Old 08-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #52
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In an attempt to try to regain my spunk I've signed up for adult education classes to begin this fall. One is for sewing. Im tired of wearing frumpy drab clothes. It's time to finally get proactive and learn how to make my own stuff dammit. And I took an organizing class. Self improvement and all that. *WHARR*

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #53
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
In an attempt to try to regain my spunk I've signed up for adult education classes to begin this fall. One is for sewing. Im tired of wearing frumpy drab clothes. It's time to finally get proactive and learn how to make my own stuff dammit. And I took an organizing class. Self improvement and all that. *WHARR*
Good for you! I tried that, my sewing machine is glaring at me from the dining room. It's just lucky it's not down the hill in the creek. All I wanted to sew was a duvet cover, I mean for heaven's sake it's basically a big pillowcase.
We've called a draw at that the moment.

Good Luck on your classes, I hope you'll enjoy them.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 04:20 PM   #54
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Good for you! I tried that, my sewing machine is glaring at me from the dining room. It's just lucky it's not down the hill in the creek. All I wanted to sew was a duvet cover, I mean for heaven's sake it's basically a big pillowcase.
We've called a draw at that the moment.

Good Luck on your classes, I hope you'll enjoy them.
They had another class there that takles place on a saturday afternoon. It's called Dating 101 and it looks SO fun and interesting. Only problem is it takes place during the Jersey bash so I will have to miss it. I'm keeping my eyes open for the next one though. That should be fun fun fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class Description
If you want to learn how to meet and attract new people, this course is for you.

Delve into what keeps you back from having successful interactions with people you are attracted to and find the solutions to those issues, while understanding the process of meeting and attracting someone. Topics to be covered include, approach anxiety (why you have it, where it comes from and how to handle it), being a good conversationalist (how to avoid “the interview” and still get the answers you are looking for), body language, flirting, identifying signs that someone is interested, image presentation and timing risks (when to ask for the number, date, etc.). There will be in-class demonstrations so everyone can get a clearer idea of what to look for and an open Q&A to answer any questions. People who have been having a hard time getting dates, creating attraction or just flat out approaching attractive people will be able to use the material learned in this class the moment they walk out.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:59 PM   #55
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
They had another class there that takles place on a saturday afternoon. It's called Dating 101 and it looks SO fun and interesting. Only problem is it takes place during the Jersey bash so I will have to miss it. I'm keeping my eyes open for the next one though. That should be fun fun fun.
Sounds terrifying, I should see if they have one at the local college!
Old 08-19-2009, 07:56 PM   #56
steely

I have taken a hit to my spunkiness. I was feeling it and it dropped me again, maybe I need to be medicated or sedated. Either way I probably wouldn't care. Spunkiness would not be an issue.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #57
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I have taken a hit to my spunkiness. I was feeling it and it dropped me again, maybe I need to be medicated or sedated. Either way I probably wouldn't care. Spunkiness would not be an issue.
Don't let it get the best of you!! You just keep putting on the lipstick and give yourself a spritz of perfume, maybe even buy yourself a little treat because you are worth it.......it will come back
Old 08-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #58
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just wanted to say, I hadn't seen the pics of your gathering... It looks like you all had a good time together! Great pictures!

If I may add to the thread... Whether it male or female, I think the daily grind of life wears us all down if we let it. I know personally, I went through a period where I gave up on many of my goals in life... living by the beach... having the house of my dreams the car of my dreams, being financially stuck where I was or whatever. I saw the same thing happen to my mom and dad and I vowed that I'd never let it happen to me but it seemed like I was following in their footsteps.

I basically rediscovered things that used to make me happy and started doing them. Getting together with my classmates, going on outings with Dimmers... things that didn't cost that much but were fun and were a change of scenery. I don't think I'm as spunky or spontaneous as I used to be, but I think I have a lot more certainty in my life now which I didn't have when I was younger. That's one thing I don't particularly miss... Even though it seemed like the "sky was the limit" when I was young, and the dating scene was fun in some ways... it was also a very lonely time for me.

I don't really know where I'm going with this Steely... I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I think everybody has these same feelings to a certain extent... and it's all part of getting older but if we can rediscover the little things that made us happy that's the next best thing.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 08-19-2009 at 08:39 PM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:49 AM   #59
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I just wanted to say, I hadn't seen the pics of your gathering... It looks like you all had a good time together! Great pictures!

If I may add to the thread... Whether it male or female, I think the daily grind of life wears us all down if we let it. I know personally, I went through a period where I gave up on many of my goals in life... living by the beach... having the house of my dreams the car of my dreams, being financially stuck where I was or whatever. I saw the same thing happen to my mom and dad and I vowed that I'd never let it happen to me but it seemed like I was following in their footsteps.

I basically rediscovered things that used to make me happy and started doing them. Getting together with my classmates, going on outings with Dimmers... things that didn't cost that much but were fun and were a change of scenery. I don't think I'm as spunky or spontaneous as I used to be, but I think I have a lot more certainty in my life now which I didn't have when I was younger. That's one thing I don't particularly miss... Even though it seemed like the "sky was the limit" when I was young, and the dating scene was fun in some ways... it was also a very lonely time for me.

I don't really know where I'm going with this Steely... I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I think everybody has these same feelings to a certain extent... and it's all part of getting older but if we can rediscover the little things that made us happy that's the next best thing.
We did have a nice time, we always do when we get together. They are great women. Still would love to meet all you Cali people, you look like you have such a good time.

I'm thinking it's a midlife crisis. I have more certainty now than I ever have and to be honest it drags me to the ground. I guess it's just a rut and it doesn't seem like perfume and lipstick is going to help, not that it isn't fun. It goes deeper than that because those things don't mean that much to me. I love the girls for trying and I still do it. I don't know, I'm babbling now. Thanks for the advice though, I guess I need to get in touch with the inner me. Find out what makes me happy, if I can remember.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #60
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

steely, i get that some things need more than just a great shade of lipstick

just know my darling we adore and love you just as you are...sweet, kind, beautiful, wonderful you!

now start that soul searching...that spunky chic is in there and when you find her the mojo will flow!
Old 08-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #61
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbleheaddoll View Post
steely, i get that some things need more than just a great shade of lipstick

just know my darling we adore and love you just as you are...sweet, kind, beautiful, wonderful you!

now start that soul searching...that spunky chic is in there and when you find her the mojo will flow!
Awww, thank you sweets! I sent you a message.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:03 PM   #62
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

steely...we need a spunky update...what have you done this week to get your spunk on?
Old 08-28-2009, 05:08 PM   #63
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There has to be a better word we can use. I am afraid of what my brain does with that word.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #64
steely

Quote:
steely...we need a spunky update...what have you done this week to get your spunk on?
Oh lord, I've been put on the spot. I went to the dentist, getting your teeth cleaned could be considered spunky. LOL I'm grasping at straws, really bad.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:19 PM   #65
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
There has to be a better word we can use. I am afraid of what my brain does with that word.
You... you are so bad. Actually I think that too, I'm so bad.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:50 PM   #66
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Um...me too.

Old 08-28-2009, 08:40 PM   #67
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Um...me too.

Me too, means the same here But when you guys discuss fannies it makes me giggle because over here that would be a "front bottom" lol
Old 08-30-2009, 05:10 PM   #68
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For the record, I like the word "groove" myself.....yes, I'm still playing on

How Steely got her groove back

Oh....and it just occurred to me why I still feel so....in the groove.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:10 AM   #69
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

Quote:

Ew!
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:44 AM   #70
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I'm So Bad.....

Quote:
(I couldn't resist being silly) I'm so bad, betcha'
know this thread is about me, I'm so bad.......

There, that's my spunk, you know, just being
out of the hosp less than a week.

Carly Simon-You're So Vain(Nice live version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGTpuB_ue5U

(Sorry they trashed it with a few sec's of junk video)

The BIG SECRET:
Carly wrote the song about.......

ALL HUMAN MALES!!!!!!!!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 08-31-2009 at 10:00 AM.
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:46 AM   #71
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Apology

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
(I couldn't resist being silly) ...snipped....
I jumped into this thread and forum without
paying attention to where I was. I'm sorry
for jumping in here.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:04 PM   #72
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
(I couldn't resist being silly) I'm so bad, betcha'
know this thread is about me, I'm so bad.......

There, that's my spunk, you know, just being
out of the hosp less than a week.

Carly Simon-You're So Vain(Nice live version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGTpuB_ue5U

(Sorry they trashed it with a few sec's of junk video)

The BIG SECRET:
Carly wrote the song about.......

ALL HUMAN MALES!!!!!!!!
You can post funny things about my spunkiness, I think. I know I appreciated the laugh. I thought it was Warren Beatty she wrote it about. I like Carly Simon but I bet you knew that.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:05 PM   #73
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

ok...i'll use groovy...lol.

so steely...how goes it?
Old 09-01-2009, 07:09 AM   #74
steely

Quote:
ok...i'll use groovy...lol.

so steely...how goes it?
Not so great at the moment, some issues are bothering me. I wish I knew GEF's secret.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:41 PM   #75
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Not so great at the moment, some issues are bothering me. I wish I knew GEF's secret.
Lol, "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" is a novel by Terri McMillen about a 40 year old woman that went on vacation to an exotic spot and had an affair with a 21 year old man.(It is also a movie starring Angela Bassett) Do you now understand where my "groove" comes from sometimes

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote