Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 08-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #1
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default BBW Complaint Thread.....

We have "random complaints" threads in several places on the boards...so why not one centric to BBW complaints?

My first complaint: Why are the guys on the FA forum allowed to say things like "henpecked by feminist bullies" and a mod let's that statement stand yet we are not allowed to say anything even slightly negative about FAs we have enountered on this board?

Seems like a double standard.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
My first complaint: Why are the guys on the FA forum allowed to say things like "henpecked by feminist bullies"
I usually stay out of the FA forum because the topics tend not interest me, but I saw that too. I bit my tongue and said nothing because it is a "protected forum." It did seem like an overly harsh generalization to let slide though. Maybe the mods missed it?

I lurk here because the topics interest me more but tend not to post because as a non BBW I don't want to seem to be intruding.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
I usually stay out of the FA forum because the topics tend not interest me, but I saw that too. I bit my tongue and said nothing because it is a "protected forum." It did seem like an overly harsh generalization to let slide though. Maybe the mods missed it?

I lurk here because the topics interest me more but tend not to post because as a non BBW I don't want to seem to be intruding.
A mod posted a warning just a few posts AFTER that post.....so I have my doubts about it being missed.

I am in full effing resentment mode right now over that shit......glad this is a complaint thread.

Protected forum? sure...but FAs seem to get that protection in this forum, too yet we don't get it in the reverse. How in hell is that fair?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #4
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Protected forum? sure...but FAs seem to get that protection in this forum, too yet we don't get it in the reverse. How in hell is that fair?
I just doubled checked. It looks like the that comment was removed as well as several others and the moderator posted a warning that it's a "protected forum" and FAs shouldn't be needled. Hopefully needling from FAs will not be tolerated as well.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #5
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post

I personally don't mind comments myself..It those comments that say we need to get over it or it can't be as bad as we say that chaps my ass....LOL

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh I have a big complaint..It more of a woman complaint then a BBW complaint but anyways..I hate it when I have to go into a home improvement store and have to ask for assistance with something....I hate when the guy helping me talks down to me or tries to dumb down his reply to me because he doesn't think I know what I am doing..Or car buying..Grrrrrrrr

I have been single forever with 2 older brothers there is not a lot of stuff that I do not know how to do by myself..I usually can't find what I am looking for because some companies do not put what the thing can do on the package or it's not where you would expect it to be...

As for car buying,I do my homework and I always check to see the going price for the type of car I am buying...I always go in with the type of car I want and the price I am willing to pay,then I get the salesman that wants to show me how good the vanity mirror is on the back of the "shit I forgot what it's called"....LMAO

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #7
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

BubbleButtBabe, I totally know how you feel. Not only am I a woman, but I'm also a teenager.. I walked into the car dealership by myself and the sales people ran over to me in hoards like "let's see what overpriced piece of shit we can get her to buy." Luckily, I consider myself pretty smart, even if I don't know much about cars and walked away with a great deal. Something empowering about that really. :]
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:21 AM   #8
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
We have "random complaints" threads in several places on the boards...so why not one centric to BBW complaints?

My first complaint: Why are the guys on the FA forum allowed to say things like "henpecked by feminist bullies" and a mod let's that statement stand yet we are not allowed to say anything even slightly negative about FAs we have enountered on this board?

Seems like a double standard.....
I understand what you are saying, GEF .. but in a way, I don't mind the comments because I don't think that they paint the person issuing them in a very positive light. Isn't it better to know upfront the kind of people you should avoid?
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #9
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

I didn't get the job, and I should be thankful that I have a job but right now I don't feel thankful.

Going to have to go back to old job at the end of next month and I didn't want to do that...
Old 08-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #10
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirlflyin View Post
I didn't get the job, and I should be thankful that I have a job but right now I don't feel thankful.

Going to have to go back to old job at the end of next month and I didn't want to do that...
That sucks, but maybe there's a reason you weren't meant to get that job. Maybe something even better will come down the pike.

My general complaint for the day is that there isn't a handsome debonair playboy millionaire in my life. I would not be opposed to a weekend on the french riviera right about now. LOL

And I've yet to win the lottery. It would be awfully nice to be able to send the student loan people a check for the full sum so I don't have to think about it anymore. Blurg.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #11
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
My general complaint for the day is that there isn't a handsome debonair playboy millionaire in my life. I would not be opposed to a weekend on the french riviera right about now. LOL
When you find him can I use him when you aren't? LOL
Old 08-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #12
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
When you find him can I use him when you aren't? LOL
He's a debonair playboy, a ladies man, a man's man, a man about town. Would I have a choice? LOL (+1 if you can guess the movie that line is from.)
Old 08-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #13
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What bugs the hell out of me is finding a quirky t-shirt that I really like on a quirky t-shirt website... and they don't make women's sizes above an XL. The kicker is when the men's sizes go up to 3X.

FAT GIRLS LIKE STUPID PUNS TOO, YA KNOW.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #14
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

Quote:
He's a debonair playboy, a ladies man, a man's man, a man about town. Would I have a choice? LOL (+1 if you can guess the movie that line is from.)

can't guess, I'm not good with movie lines. I googled but came up with two different movies. Austin Powers and a movie called Down With Love :o)
Old 08-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #15
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
What bugs the hell out of me is finding a quirky t-shirt that I really like on a quirky t-shirt website... and they don't make women's sizes above an XL. The kicker is when the men's sizes go up to 3X.

I never buy women's t-shirts anyway. They are usually cut really small. I have a few man sized t-shirts from sites like thinkgeek.com and jinx.com, but I likey the geeky. Live long and prosper.

Quote:
can't guess, I'm not good with movie lines. I googled but came up with two different movies. Austin Powers and a movie called Down With Love :o)
Down with Love is right, but -1 for having to look it up. It's one of the few romantic comedies I like since it's so kitchy (sp?)

Another complaint: not having a hot service sub to clean my apartment.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:41 AM   #16
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post

This is a major complaint of mine, as men/unisex Ts fit me terribly.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:39 AM   #17
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That sucks, but maybe there's a reason you weren't meant to get that job. Maybe something even better will come down the pike.

And I've yet to win the lottery. It would be awfully nice to be able to send the student loan people a check for the full sum so I don't have to think about it anymore. Blurg.
WHAT SHE SAID!!!!! All I have to add to the second point is, ' playboy millionaire with a big dick in my life...'
Old 08-11-2009, 11:15 AM   #18
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Yeah, I'm thirding this.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:18 AM   #19
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
WHAT SHE SAID!!!!! All I have to add to the second point is, ' playboy millionaire with a big dick in my life...'
I KNOW you meant to add "....and knows how to use it" to that sentence
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #20
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
LOL I could do without the dick part I think. It's the millionaire playboy part that seems more appealing. I could be wined and dined in the kinds of places I can't affor to go to and be treated like semi-royalty for a few days. I saw To Catch A Thief the other day and so the seeming beauty and grandeur of the french riviera is still in my mind. Le sigh.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #21
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
LOL I could do without the dick part I think. It's the millionaire playboy part that seems more appealing. I could be wined and dined in the kinds of places I can't affor to go to and be treated like semi-royalty for a few days. I saw To Catch A Thief the other day and so the seeming beauty and grandeur of the french riviera is still in my mind. Le sigh.
Aaah but Olwen, even the female lead (Grace Kelly) got her "fireworks" set off in the movie. I'd like to think the male lead (Cary Grant) had more than enough rocket power for the task.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:30 PM   #22
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
I'm... fourth-ing.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:39 PM   #23
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Aaah but Olwen, even the female lead (Grace Kelly) got her "fireworks" set off in the movie. I'd like to think the male lead (Cary Grant) had more than enough rocket power for the task.
LOL True. She kisses him after all. She knew what she was doing. Hehe.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #24
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I'm... fourth-ing.
Yeah, totally bought a mens/unisex tshirt from a concert tonight and I didn't realize the lady gave me a large instead of XL until I had already sat down and they wouldn't let me trade. I tried it on and LOL at me trying to squeeze into a large.. oh well, I'll just wear it with a hoodie or something over it so you can see the logo a bit. Gah.

PS - The Donnas, Pat Benetar and Blondie are fantastic in concert<3
Old 08-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #25
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cramps and the resulting drainage bite. Hard.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote