Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 08-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #26
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

The movie is "Young Frankenstien"
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #27
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Yeah, totally bought a mens/unisex tshirt from a concert tonight and I didn't realize the lady gave me a large instead of XL until I had already sat down and they wouldn't let me trade. I tried it on and LOL at me trying to squeeze into a large.. oh well, I'll just wear it with a hoodie or something over it so you can see the logo a bit. Gah.

PS - The Donnas, Pat Benetar and Blondie are fantastic in concert<3
I was thinking about going to that show! I didn't tho...can't remember why I didn't....I don't like the Donnas, so I think it was the thought of trying to figure out exactly when to get there and still get a good spot maybe.....I hope it was an excellent show anyway.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #28
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
I was thinking about going to that show! I didn't tho...can't remember why I didn't....I don't like the Donnas, so I think it was the thought of trying to figure out exactly when to get there and still get a good spot maybe.....I hope it was an excellent show anyway.
It really was a great show! The Donnas actually only played for 15 minutes or so (which was disappointing for me, as I love the Donnas!)
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #29
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
It really was a great show! The Donnas actually only played for 15 minutes or so (which was disappointing for me, as I love the Donnas!)
Oh man. I shoulda just bit the bullet and gone to the show.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #30
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Oh man. I shoulda just bit the bullet and gone to the show.
Aw, I feel bad you missed it!
Old 08-12-2009, 07:24 PM   #31
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

who on earth told designers to make so many plus size clothes from materials that

a. have no give
b. get static cling the instant you put them on thus removing the 'flowy' look they were trying for
c. are so sheer you have to wear shirts under them
d. have no sleeves-or those sheer sleeves you can see through anyway
e. look like something my grandma would wear
f. are made only of the loudest, most unflattering pattern they could find

ug. shopping. it's a hit or miss thing...
Old 08-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #32
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

completely random but here it goes...

... I know that I'm a "newbie" or whatnot to these boards, and I guess I am not familiar with everyone or everything here. I was so psyched to find such a great group of people online- very intelligent and accepting. I was PSYCHED... then I encountered some forum bullies (no names need be mentioned) and it completely turned me away from the site. I just get so pissed about the things some people have to say on here and the way some people with moderator privleges love to power trip and delete my posts. I felt supremely offended. It made me come to resent this site and the people on it. However, something in the back of my mind always forces me to check up on the forums- maybe the spark will come back.. idk. What I really don't understand is why people are so freaking mean to others on here. Its just the internet! I have read posts about some people joking about this site being like "Lord of the Flies", and it's most certainly true. Who the hell dictates who's better than another person- on the INTERNET!!!!!! Who even cares! Its just that behavior that disgusts me. The fact that people try to boss and bully others on this forum by deleting posts, arguing the syntax of a sentence, claiming eachother of being homophobic.... the list goes on and on! And to think I once believed that this website had the most amazing group of people.... pfft.... not saying its everyone.... i'm just trying to hold on to what I once thought was a highlight to my day if you know what I mean
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #33
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
What I really don't understand is why people are so freaking mean to others on here. Its just the internet!
There's your answer. It's the Internet.

Or, to cite Penny Arcade:

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:23 PM   #34
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

I want to rant about clothes as well...Found a shirt I liked,fits in the shoulders and chest..Put it on and it wont fit across my belly..Why? Somebody put darts into the body of the shirt..Good grief!!!!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:44 PM   #35
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You don't like the Donnas? Even so, been worth it just to see Blondie.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #36
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
Weirdly enough, I thought Pat Benetar was a lot better than Blondie.. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like her too but PB really surprised me. Her voice is awesome.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #37
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think Pat Benetar is great too. Just always been more partial to Blondie.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:24 PM   #38
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
I think Pat Benetar is great too. Just always been more partial to Blondie.
As a general rule, me too.. hence the surprise. But yeah, fantastic concert overall. :]
Old 08-13-2009, 05:07 PM   #39
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
This is a major complaint of mine, as men/unisex Ts fit me terribly.
Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem wearing a men's tee?
Old 08-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #40
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem wearing a men's tee?
Nope, men's tees fit me fine also. I can also wear their tanks without a problem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #41
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I effing hate wearing men's clothing....they make me feel like a big, huge, round, ugly....oh and did I say big?....lumberjack

Paul Bunyon wasn't sexy, IMO......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:20 PM   #42
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I effing hate wearing men's clothing....they make me feel like a big, huge, round, ugly....oh and did I say big?....lumberjack

Paul Bunyon wasn't sexy, IMO......
Pecos Bill on the other hand...

With that rope and cowboy hat? *drools*
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:21 PM   #43
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Only if it's a big.........ten gallon hat...........

but a man with rope....now that is definitely sexy.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #44
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
they suck worse than rotten eggs. I just can't stand em. What's even worse is just the general lack of really good new rock music these days. I hate that I haven't heard anything in the past year that has really moved me. It almost makes me want to give up on the genre. Somebody make some decent music arredy.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #45
missmiss

missmiss has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I'm... fourth-ing.
I just want to say...I am soooo angry with all clothes sizing! How come a size 11/13 in youth size tunic from wallyworld fits just fine with a size XL in woman's tunic from the mall does not? What? No sense!
missmiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #46
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think lumberjacks are quite sexy.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:53 PM   #47
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I think lumberjacks are quite sexy.
ME TOO.

Lumberjacks in flannel = om nom nom
Old 08-13-2009, 09:25 PM   #48
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
Pecos Bill on the other hand...

With that rope and cowboy hat? *drools*
Tight pair of wranglers and scuff up boots!!! *drools*

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:06 AM   #49
AshleyEileen
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
ME TOO.

Lumberjacks in flannel = om nom nom

Old 08-14-2009, 09:37 AM   #50
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankman View Post
...snip...

What's bothering me is the amount of hair one single cat can shed.
Uh Frank...? You are aware this is the BBW Complaint Thread....?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote